Clone OPatra

Single Pane Star Wars Funnies

The best Ackbar jokes are the ones with the line merely implied rather than stated.

Definitely agreed.

:laugh: I guess it was only a matter of time before someone did that. Never thought of it myself, though.

Somebody had to! :tongue:

Nice one KingoftheZempk - took me a moment to realise what was in the box. :thumbup:

Thanks, Praiter.

Nice job, Oky, the last two were great. I'm never going to look at Aayla the same way again, now! *huh*

Here's my newest.

993.jpg

I decided to get in on the Ackbar jokes. Here's my first one:

Oky, your photography/lightning is excellent! Really like the black fading of the edges! :thumbup: I didn't get the Ackbar joke at first, but now I must say that those "hidden jokes" are more fun because you have to think of it for a while!

And I enjoyed your Aayla comic, too.

Here is my new one. Warning: You shouldn't look at this while you're eating! :grin:

Always wondered about their brown heads, now I've found a way of making fun of them! I must say my fantasy is a bit disturbing... :sceptic:

5555032885_35d60c7e2e_z.jpg

It seems Anakin looks better without his eye makeup! :grin:

Yeah, even though now we can see his freckles. :laugh:

Maybe in future I should add this: Any similarity to characters or situations, fictional or otherwise, is purely coincidental. - I don't watch Family Guy :classic: .

Oh, okay then. But I can recommend you to watch Family Guy: Blue Harvest. It's pretty good, even if you usually don't like FG. :thumbup:

Oky, your photography/lightning is excellent! Really like the black fading of the edges!

Thanks, but I gotta admit that I cheated on the lighting. The fading darkness was edited in afterwards. :blush:

Your stuff is pretty good too.

The best Ackbar jokes are the ones with the line merely implied rather than stated.

Indeed. Therefore, here's another one:

5556950081_372ba4b690_z.jpg

Astromech Prostitution

In order to raise funds for the rebellion, Artoo "sold his body" to an advertisement company.

5556950103_62d33d063b.jpg

5556950093_3103103e6b.jpg

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Haha, Oky, all three new ones are great! I think the Doctor needs to go see a psychiatrist of his own; look at his handwriting! :laugh:

Great new ones, I especially liked the Ackbar and the psychatrist by Oky... I think Ackbar is getting my new favourite minifigure for these funnies! :blush: Unfortunately I don't have one myself. :sad:

I think there is no description necessary for my new one...

5560883525_5c33f0dd57_z.jpg

Edited by Brick_Pig

Hahaha :laugh: Brick_Pig, funny but I could see that happening in the new clone wars TV series (And I like it).

I love yours Praiter Yed, The interactions between Boba, and Vader in Empire look so much funnier, if you consider him saying this on the bridge of the Executor, with IG-88 and the others giggling in the background.

Haha, good one, Brick_Pig! :laugh:

I think the Doctor needs to go see a psychiatrist of his own; look at his handwriting! :laugh:

Nah, I think he's just bored. It's not the first time Ackbar has visited him, you know. :tongue:

can't help but think there's more comedy mileage in that 'Big One' astromech body.

Be my guest to expand on it! :sweet:

New ones from me:

5562700176_e42b295c0f_z.jpg

How Episode I Should Have Ended

5562700172_3c15063d7f_z.jpg

Watch out, evil-doers, there's a new superhero in town! Who is it? Well, it's Admiral Obvious obviously! Saving the day by pointing out the obvious, one trap at a time! His only weakness: Plots that don't involve traps.

5562700180_885099e68e.jpg

Thanks, but mine can't be any weirder than what Praiter posted. :look:

Thanks, but mine can't be any weirder than what Praiter posted. :look:

:wacko: I concur....

Praiter, stick a spoiler on there, I don't know who's going to be in the room with me :angry:

Sure Praiter's might be weird, but you have to remember that this is an adult site. There's bound to be adult humor here. That last one may have also been a little much, but I think that asking him nicely to put a spoiler in there would yield better results than making angry faces at him.

Also, great funnies everyone! I especially love Oky's "Captain Obvious". :laugh:

Praiter, stick a spoiler on there, I don't know who's going to be in the room with me :angry:

:laugh: Who was it?

I dont mind it I got a good chuckle from it. Sure it may be a little brash, but it is any constellation that your photography skill are wonderful? :grin:

Great new ones, I especially liked the Ackbar and the psychatrist by Oky... I think Ackbar is getting my new favourite minifigure for these funnies! :blush: Unfortunately I don't have one myself. :sad:

I think there is no description necessary for my new one...

[snip]

"Away, away from your home... I'm afraid I'm afraid I'm afraid I'm afraid afraid, ghost..." :grin:

Here's another I was unsure about, this time because it's a bit risqué...

[snip]

While I certainly get what they're doing, I don't get the "salty" line...

How Episode I Should Have Ended

5562700172_3c15063d7f_z.jpg

THIS! :thumbup::laugh:

:laugh: Who was it?

A youngin :laugh: I thought it was pretty funny, though. I suppose I should only open the funnies when I know the coast is clear, eh? :laugh:

:wacko: I concur....

Why? This is an AFOL site and as such this discrete grown-up humor is allowed.

In fact I'm actually a little confused by the term weird - weird to put minifigs in sexual positions? I believe many AFOLS here will at some point bent over a couple of minifigs for a laugh. Or is it the punch-line that's weird?...

You just had to find that sole picture, didn't you? :laugh:

Great laughs everybody - Captain Obvious and this Han incident are my favorites of the past few days.

Keep'em coming! :thumbup:

Hey guys!

This is my first post in a long time, and i'd like to share some of my own funnies.

_3281531.jpg

Sorry if it's a little small. :sceptic:

_3281529.jpg

^Don't be ashamed if you don't quite get that one. Just consider yourself lucky :tongue:

That's all for now!

^Don't be ashamed if you don't quite get that one. Just consider yourself lucky :tongue:

That's so wonderful! Yes, I get it and love it.

Commenting on up-to-the-minute pop culture is the best!