Sign in to follow this  
Emperor Claudius Rome

New treasure

During the early days of castle, the treasure was little yellow 1X1 studs. But when LEGO released pirates, the treasure became shiny little LEGO coins. Many years later, LEGO released the gem piece.

Now, do you think TLC should come out with a new treasure. If so, what do you want? Silver and Bronze coins? Silver crown? Jade idol? Or something else?

You forgot the "silver ore" and "Copper ore" which is a coloured crystal peice from Rock Raiders, and now Power miners.

Gold 1x2 plates also exist.

EDIT - The above menioned are from Dwarves Mine.

I think we are quite good. Possibly copper and silver 1x2 plates, as bars.

Stauder.

Edited by Stauder

You can make those with a Black 1X1 tile

Yeah I know, but I don't feel like making a whole bunch of decals for them. It would be nice if Lego actually printed one. Reference pic: Credit.jpeg

A jade idol would be very nice, accompanying a native faction (aztecs/incas/mayans or something like that).

I think gold coins and little diamonds are good enough for now, until LEGO gets more serious as far as their Pirates line. :wink:

they should make BARS of gold/silver. it will look sweet for any type of theme.

BTW, they already have little idols. :pir_laugh2: but their VERY rare... :pir-cry_sad:

they should make BARS of gold/silver. it will look sweet for any type of theme.

BTW, they already make bars of gold, they are 1 x 2 chrome gold tiles :pir-tongue:

I would just like bills that arn't worth $100. Maybe a neclace for princesses/natives/rappers?

Edited by Tom Bricks

Bronze and silver coins would be quite nice, as would more gold bars, and some bronze and silver bars.

I think overall we are good when it comes to more treasure :classic:

Instead of a new piece, I'd just rather have lots more gold coins in the sets. By the hundreds, hehee :pir-grin: !!

:pir-tongue:

There's the golden Indy idol and the new gold baby t-rex, beside the older Adventurers Sundisk (that should really have belonged to the Islanders too).

True, these are all expensive on Bricklink, but hey, they're rare valuables! :pir-laugh:

Personally, I'm sick of gems, and would like some more gold bars in sets instead. As mentioned, a transparant idol of some kind (Indy, baby t-rex, Sebulba...) would be neat.

Instead of a new piece, I'd just rather have lots more gold coins in the sets. By the hundreds, hehee :pir-grin: !!

Perhaps in pearl gold or silver, so they don't chip/flake?

I agree no more gems or crystals. Gold is the future . I like the idea of pearl gold coins , bars maybe crowns etc.

That would be awesome. I have always felt shiny coins doesn't fit with any other bricks.

I would just like bills that arn't worth $100. Maybe a neclace for princesses/natives/rappers?

There is also a old necklace peice. I have one somwhere. I think it was from the old castle sets, as jewellry for the princess.

Stauder.

Jade idol? Or something else?

Yes, more Mesoamerican artefacts for the mighty Imperial Armada to plunder! :pir-skull:

what about a gold dagger or something? even if its too malleable, it must be too valluable! :pir_laugh2: :pir_laugh2: :pir_laugh2:

That would indeed be interesing. Both for treasure possibilities, as well as comic releif.

What ho? A foe! I shal stab thee with my golden dagger!

*Clank* *Bend* *Whiiir*

Not the best thing to make daggers out of is it? I think the gold plating is chipping off...

Stauder.

Very cool topic.. new treasure?

You forgot about cool gold picture/plate from adventures! It could be used in new Islanders...

I would love to see new gem piece, something like this:

emerald-2-main_Full.jpg

And Gold pearl daggers, tiaras or current pirate swords would be really cool...

Perhaps in pearl gold or silver, so they don't chip/flake?

I find that I don't like pearl gold too much. (Pearl Silver is O.K.) It doesn't really give the luster of gold.

GOLD, GOLD, GOLD, GOLD, GOLD, GOLD, GOLD, ALL I WONT IS GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I to am fed up with jems. I have a small supply or real ones anyway so I dont need more fakes. Semy preshes ones anyway, I get them from a frend at werk how colects them as a hobby. Thay only make spechel apperenses. But some anchent gold artefacts and wepones wood be grate as well. As well as, silver, copper, brass, gold, or even platnum and alluminum bares wood be nice as well. Just not that pearl stuff it dusent werk for the colers.