Sign in to follow this  
golego

brickfilmers "golego" are saying ;-)

Hi Eurobricks Community,

golego is my girlfriend SANDRA and me, Steffen.

We are brickfilmers from germany and today we´ve been in LEGOLAND Günzburg.

Well guess who we meet up there ==> ?

A few crazy looking guys, some with T-Shirts with bricks and LEGO-Logos on (later then again, with plastic bags full of bricks).

We had a nice little talk to some of these "eurobricks"-brickies and especially to CopMike.

So we decided to take part here on this forum - and we hope we can help a bit and maybe give you some of our experience in brickfilming,

if you are interested.

If you just want to see what we do,

check out our homepage:

http://www.golego.de

or go to our youtube-channel:

http://www.youtube.com/golegode

If someone likes to watch a bunch of good brickfilms LIVE in a big Cinema:

take part at the next big german BrickFilm-Festival "Steinerei" - it will be at the 13th of June 2009, in Wolfsburg, Germany.

Its the fifth Festival since it started in 2005 and the theme for brickfilms to qualify was "5".

After the Deadline was over a few weeks ago there are now 17 Movies made by the german community of brickfilmers specially for this Festival.

More Information here (only in german but you will understand the main parts): www.steinerei.de

Have Fun

Steffen & Sandra

Edited by golego

Damn, the first loss ! Erm, I mean, gain. Welcome on board, it seems our eventees already rushed the stores !

Welcome! After watching your brickfilms, I am very pleased you have joined us. I know how much effort goes into a 30 second film let alone a 10 minute one! So welcome to Eurobricks, and I hope we can all learn something from you. :pir-wink:

Hi! Welcome here at Eurobricks! Enjoy your stay over here :classic:

Welcome to Eurobricks, I wish you a very good time here.

If you have any questions, just PM me.

Enjoy!

Hi and welcome team golego, a.k.a Sandra & Steffen :sweet:!

It was nice to meet and talk to you both, and to see that you also joined us. Those are really well done & cool brickfilms you´ve made, I´m sure to keep watching your stuff! Now let´s the discussions begin here on Eurobricks also.

CopMike

Welcome to EB! :sweet: I look forward to hearing more from you about Brickfilming. It's becoming more and more popular on EB.

Indeed welcome to Eurobricks.

We need all the help and comments we can get on our members' brickfilms.

Ah, hello GoLeGo! I know you from bricksinmotion and YouTube. I love your brickfillms :classic: !

Hi there!

Welcome to Eurobricks!

I think you will enjoy it here and make some more friends.

Such a coincidence to run into you at "our" event.

Hope you had as great time as we did.

How will we seperate you 2 if you share an account :tongue:

See you around.

-Ras-

:sweet:

Thank you for your nice and welcoming words.

My first question: where is the quote button here ??? okay... first i´m now quoting in red...

Now let´s the discussions begin here on Eurobricks also.

which part of the forum would be good for that right now ? i dont want to post some in a wrong category.

It's becoming more and more popular on EB.

that sounds nice...

We need all the help and comments we can get on our members' brickfilms.

where can i find some of your brickfilms ? where are some questions - maybe we can help ?

How will we seperate you 2 if you share an account

you never will seperate us ! we are more than a team - we are one of the rare LEGO-Fan couples on the world... harhar...

.... but you will now if i write something, it´s me, Steffen. Sandra will read, but not write... as long you won´t open a german section...

:grin:

Steffen

PS: i like the customizing part of this forum very much with all the decals and so... are they free to copy and use ?

A very nice introduction! As part of one of those rare LEGO-fan couples, it's always nice to see another join us. :thumbup:

PS: i like the customizing part of this forum very much with all the decals and so... are they free to copy and use ?

Absolutely! Anything posted in the MCW (Minifig Customization Workshop) is intended for free personal use, just not selling unless permission is gained from the artist, of course.

Thanks again for joining us! :sweet:

WOW and WOW and WOW!

I just want to say the more i look around and read in the different boards i´m more and more impressed...

about all the cool creations you builders have made and posted here.

The helping tutorials in the customizing section, beautiful houses, space-y ships and planet-scenes, pirate-vignettes...WOW!

This all gave me a lot of ideas for Films. There are so many Sets they would really look good in brickfilms.

Thank you for the bunch of inspiration :-)

In the same time i found so many Pictures i´ve seen the last months and years around the web and it´s so nice,

to "see" (more read) who´s behind that designs and made these creations out of bricks.

As a NooB here on Eurobricks I still have some more questions:

- What means WIP ? I know MOC, but WIP...?

- how can I send messages to other members. I have seen today a few Nicknames i know from older times at brickfilmsDOTcom and tried to send a message and i got this error: You are not allowed to use the messenger feature on this board.

Why ????

Thank you, Steffen

and sorry for my german-sounding schnitzel-english and some spelling mistakes :tongue:

EDIT & Update:

It´s ONLY 1 week and 2 days (13th of June) for the worlds biggest continuing brickfilm festival, Steinerei 09, Wolfsburg, Germany.

Steinerei09_Plakat_klein.jpg

Edited by golego

WIP means Work In Progress.

As for personal messages (pm), you can't send any until you reach 10 posts.

A protection against spam bots sending pm's to all members :hmpf_bad:

WIP means Work In Progress.

As for personal messages (pm), you can't send any until you reach 10 posts.

A protection against spam bots sending pm's to all members :hmpf_bad:

Thank you for the fast answers -

well this is my 4th post... :cry_sad: so i need 6 more to be not a spam-bot :alien:

Welcome to the community. Funny how things work out. Wow! Of all the people you could meet from Eurobricks...you had to bump into CopMike.

:tongue:

I'm gonna get beat up now for saying that.

Seriously though, Welcome!

hello and welcome there

I watched some of your brickfilms, they're very very cool! great job!