How do you rate this set?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1 to 5

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

Good review. I never get to see these promotional sets, so thank you. The BBQ guy who jacked the girl was hilarious!!!

And just so you know, they already made Top Gun II, they just called it Days of Thunder! :laugh:

Thanks for the wonderful review bro!

Very very nice plane!

I'm absolutely digging the ice cream stand and the female minifig with the hair piece! Very nice and great to suspend up the plane in my display cabinet to save up some road space... I always love these small planes as they can be hang up and looks great!

Thanks for sharing and taking the time to do this wonderful review! 3 Thumbs-Up! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Going on a trip later this month and checked what can be bought on the plan, well this item was there!

11 Euro, so i did preorder a set. Maybe i should get 2...:)

They also have 2230 for about same price.

Just a heads up that this is available on Aer Lingus flights in Europe. However, if you want one I'd have a word with the stewards in advance as there might only be a copy or two on each flight.

Thanks for this review! I fly with AirBaltic almost every week and they have it in their selection. I wanted to buy it for the son of a friend of mine as a Birthday present. Having read the review I now know it will be a good choice. :classic:

Edited by missouri_bb63

Thanks for this review! I fly with AirBaltic almost every week and they have it in their selection. I wanted to buy it for the son of a friend of mine as a Birthday present. Having read the review I now know it will be a good choice. :classic:

Yes, it's a great little set. Very different from the usual emergency vehicles, with some nice parts, such as all the metallic silver cheese. The ice-cream stand is a fantastic touch! It would make a great little gift.

This would have been a real barn stormer :tongue: if it would have been released on the shelves like all of the other sets.

I can't understand why TLC makes great sets like this one, the new Police Boat, the green Lawn Tractor and the Steam Roller and doesn't sell them, it puzzles me, really, it does :pir_wacko:

I understand the promotional aspect but why wait such a beautiful set such as this.

Lets just sum it up with....Ebay/Bricklink here I come

Good Review Svelte :thumbup:

Yes, it's a great little set. Very different from the usual emergency vehicles, with some nice parts, such as all the metallic silver cheese. The ice-cream stand is a fantastic touch! It would make a great little gift.

I fully agreed with you and I am waiting patiently for mine to arrive next week, "if" there is enough stock inside the airlines. :blush:

I do hope there are other types of past promotional exclusives onboard this time. Even though it costs around 16 Euro for a small plane like this, it is rather pricey, but considering that you are buying it 20,000 feet above ground. I think that's quite a cool experience to buy it from an exclusive channel. :grin:

I got this on my way back from a cruise in Europe (Eurodam, :tongue:) on Lufthansa World shop. I had a vague notion that this set might be special, :laugh:. They come around and sell the sets about 3 hours away from your destination on little drink-style carts. The also have a variety of cigarettes, but I'm not interested. :sick:

My air show plane is hung up over the farmland in my layout (which is located in my son's room):

3c49b0c0.jpg

The Ice-cream stand has been moved downtown:

7a42807e.jpg

Edited by Legoliner Pilot

Great review svelte :thumbup:

These airline promo sets are really cool. Maybe one day when I ride on an airplane they will one for sale :laugh:

The best part has to be the ice cream stand and girl.

Nice review of a rare set. I don't really like the plane much but the ice cream stand is lovely. Too bad it is not sold on its own!

Edited by sens1992

It's a really good set!

Why are you digging up all these year old threads and saying some generic answer. Weren't you warned about this already?

Edited by Legocrazy81