SirNadroj

Wooly Mammoth

Wow! This is one fine moc! I love the use of Jonny thunder hats as ears and a barrel of the head. Good use of the clone head, and where did you get that black beard? Also, that is one ripped kid!

Wow.... Short Round is ripped :tongue:

this is one of the most amazing things i've seen you do in a while. What is the cave man's cloth from?

Wow, so impressive! :oh: The mammoth looks very authentic, and the construction is quite clever! The only thing that bothers me here is the little boy's enormous muscles. You could've at least made him a grown-up. :tongue:

I got that same black beard after winning the Avatar lottery here. It's a test piece from the factory, to my understanding.

excellent! this mammoth is just amazing! I love it !

Wow.... Short Round is ripped :tongue:

this is one of the most amazing things i've seen you do in a while. What is the cave man's cloth from?

Looks like the troll's vest from an old Harry Potter set.

That's an amazing MOC; very realistic. Nice job!

LOoks amazing, your mammoth is very cool and the two minifigs rock as well.

I love how you have done the legs and the teeth of the mammoth are ingenious too!

Wooh, that is beautiful! Great job! :thumbup:

I love mammoths and this is a brilliant creation, it looks just how it should. I love the inventive use of the basket and the hats! :sweet:

That's one pretty buff little kid

Yeah, I'm scared... :grin:

:skull:

Edited by Shoc

Lovely MOC! Great use of the Indiana Jones hat and castle basket :thumbup:

The ears are actually Johnny Thunder hats, not IJ. They're folded from one side and have a pin hole in them. Just pointing it out... :wink:

Wow, amazing work as usual Sir Nadroj! :cry_happy:

You really did an accurated job with the mammoth (great idea with the little ears!) but this time I must say I prefer the two amazing MFs! :wink:

Anyway as an History lover I have a little criticism to make if you don't mind :grin: : for the MFs scale, I find the mammoth a bit too small, except if it's a young one, but in this case its tusks (sorry if it's not the right word in english) would not be so big...

Edited by BlueBard

The cloth is the troll loin cloth from Harry Potter, no?

This is really amazing. I guess you must have been thinking about Woolly Mammoths being rendered in LEGO--I don't know how this design could spring to mind otherwise. I think it's one of the more realistically rendered LEGO animals I've seen, at least in minifigure scale. The proportions are great, as are the details. Very cool. Also, it's great to continue to watch your MOCs improve with time.

~M~

An excellent scenery and a very fine and lovely work indeed! :thumbup: