KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2009 Sets and Rumours

None haven't post it!

Thanks so much for sharing, I think it will be a new set. Maybe a UCS Playset?

Greetings 'Bricks'

Edited by Bricks

Have you all seen this yet?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brickjournal/...335230/sizes/l/

I haven't seen anyone post this link here in the last couple pages. If this is confidential and I'm not allowed to post it I'm really sorry.

Holy crap.

I hope that's a real set.

Thanks for providing us with a link to that thing.

The only way that the MF could fit on the Death Star is if u took it apart and put it in the trash compactor.

:laugh:

3281335230_cbc9542e2d.jpg

Wow! Lego did a good job hidding that from us.

I hope it includes a jedi, like Aalya Secura....and look at all those troopers!

Thats...thats just... incredible. I don't think TLC could have done anything better to get the people who aren't into the clone wars to try it out... Its my understanding that the dropship can lift up the AT-OT. :wub: 1758 pieces, though, and with 6-8 clones. I feel as though something terrible has happened... Suddenly I heard the wallets of thousands of people cry out, and then... silence... :laugh:

WOW! That's amazing! Also, damn! 2009 is far too expensive. 2010 better be rubbish so I can catch up :cry_sad:

9 clone troopers, including what looks like two pilots and a gunner and two great vehicles. I hope the AT-TE is compatible as well as the AT-OT so you can choose which vehicle to 'fly in'. I don't know what's going on with the head of the AT-OT in the picture. Both craft look very detailed (Wampa design on the dropship) but there is no Jedi, from what I can see. If this is a real set, it's a definite buy for me and I will have to drop the Venator or Endor sets. :cry_sad:

Hopefully we'll get better pics of the other sets shortly, if they were all at the Toy Fair too.

Edited by ADHO15

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: OMIGOD THAT IS SO COOL

I didn't think they'd do an LAAT/c, but yeah... they're doing it. Look at all the clones! A clone pilot, and that design on the ship from the Clown Wars 2D

I would buy, IDC about the price. Its just too awesome not to buy.

Clone O'Patra and KimT, I love you guys very much! :cry_happy:

This is just so awesome! The design of this set is sheer speechless and this is the kind of battle set that takes your breath away from this battle. I am loving it! I must admit that the recent Clone War sets are one of my fave Star Wars sets ever!

I like the AT-OT, but that mod LAAT i dont like, the current LAAT/RAG is way to fragile as it is, that looks like it would fall to pieces if you burped to close to it.

KimT one of the images in the news thread is dead.

Edited by DarthSion

If this is real, I like it. The dropship's color scheme even looks better than the gunship's IMHO.

I hope the AT-TE is compatible as well as the AT-OT so you can choose which vehicle to 'fly in'. I don't know what's going on with the head of the AT-OT in the picture. Both craft look very detailed (Wampa design on the dropship) but there is no Jedi, from what I can see.

Hopefully we'll get better pics of the other sets shortly, if they were all at the Toy Fair too.

I think the head flips up so that the AT-OT can fit in the Laat/c. The head is flipped up on the built set, but flipped down on the box. It would be awesome if the AT-TE fit also, but I doubt it because I think the AT-OT looks a bit smaller than the AT-TE. You never know though!

:oh: I might actually be into SW again...... :sweet: If you look in his same FlickR photostream you can find other SW pics and even a lamborghini! :wub: Thank you SO much, the set looks GREAT! If you take a look at the amount of minifigures and the pieces, this will easily be an $150. :cry_sad:

Separatist shuttle:

3280758179_8c18891535.jpg

Venator looks better now. Does palpatine look like he has a lightsaber?

Edited by simonjedi

Same as everyone else, that set is utterly fantastic looking. I made a promise to the wife no more than $150 a month on Lego, so I guess that'll be two months... But it will really make me happy... So nice looking.

...wow....

Maybe I wont get the AT-TE...

I see 9 clones, and the ATOT could easily be modded to hold several more.

I am SO saving up for that :wub::wub:

:vader:

jifel

Some people will need an extra job next year I think. Al the new sets look realy cool, but none of them is a small (cheap) set.

The little area above the briefing room in the Home One set is Ackbar's station. Again, there is another black piece sticking out the front. :wacko:

(Sorry to change subject)

Edited by ADHO15