cagri

Space Police 2009!

it's the worst vehicle of the whole theme. :thumbdown:

I could'nt agree with you more I wish we got another strikecraft instead of that sad excuse for a spring loaded technic defense rocket.

your right, ugh, I guess I thought it looked better, I'll probably mod it to be a turret style thing, or at least give it a motorcycle handle.

Thanks for that big pic of SP (Squidman's Pitstop)

*Begin rant*

What is it now?! A jail? Look at the window! It's a barred window! And why is there a clear waterfall piece covering half of it?! It looks more like a take-away restraunt, not a pitstop! Oh, and the last thing I could imagine is Squidman being a mechanic! I guess his looking-up permanently eyes finally come of use! Ha! And what is dynamite doing in a Pitstop?! Is Squidman comitting suicide? Or does he want to blow up the stop because he didn't really fix up the space cars and wants to get rid of the evidence! And what are those spikes for?! Does Squidman say this? "While I steal fix your vehicle you can sit on those spikes!" And what are toxic waste barrels doing there?! Does he use that instead of fuel?! I hardly see why that mechanism on the Stop lifts the vehicle away from the stop! Does Squidman float now?! Why are there fire pieces on it? Maybe he was going to blow the Stop up! And what kind of Pitstop has a SATELLITE? Does he now listen in on the Space Police? Is that barb wire? Looks like he wants to drive the customers away not there! "No, honey I don't want to go there. It's too scary!" Lastly, why is "4 MINIFIGURES" so amazing?! If I recall, that exact Space cop has appeared in two other sets!

*End rant*

I could'nt agree with you more I wish we got another strikecraft instead of that sad excuse for a spring loaded technic defense rocket.

I think the only reason why there are so many of the these missiles in the sets is because they are needed to pop open the containment cell. I think they need to find another, less bulky shooter IMO.

And what is dynamite doing in a Pitstop?! Is Squidman comitting suicide? Or does he want to blow up the stop because he didn't really fix up the space cars and wants to get rid of the evidence!

Well, considering it is a chop-shop that became a weapons shop, dynamite doesn't seem too out of place.

And what are those spikes for?!
Why are there fire pieces on it?

Why do any buildings have decoration?

And what kind of Pitstop has a SATELLITE?

A space pitstop. :wink:

In all seriousness, though, this is a highly illegal shop. If I were running this sort of business, I would want to know if the police were coming.

Is that barb wire? Looks like he wants to drive the customers away not there! "No, honey I don't want to go there. It's too scary!"

He probably isn't going for safe and legal customers who would flee at the sight of barbed wire.

I hardly see why that mechanism on the Stop lifts the vehicle away from the stop!

To see underneath the vehicles?

why is there a clear waterfall piece covering half of it?! It looks more like a take-away restraunt, not a pitstop!

there has to be something to graffiti.

And what are toxic waste barrels doing there?! Does he use that instead of fuel?!

either that or dipping sauce for that pizza!

Well IMO I think these 2 exclusives are pretty good :thumbup:

Max security transport looks fine. Very solid with some alright figs (cant have enough aliens) Also looks pretty massive :oh: Some nice pieces as well.

Pitstop also looks neat :thumbup:

I agree with some, a little thrown together but its nothing a little modding cant fix. Also a nice parts pack as well with some nice aliens (as I said, cant have enough of em :tongue: )

I just found a picture of Squidman's Pitstop from zephyr1934's BrickShelf gallery (looks like it was displayed at BrickWorld):

dsc_3285.jpg

And the box art:

dsc_3287.jpg

EDIT: Fixed a typo and deeplinked the first picture.

Edited by ILikePi

Judging from the size of the box, looks like Squidman's Pitstop will be $50 :sceptic:

I was hoping to get it if it was $30 or under, but it seems unlikely with the big box and piece count.

50 bucks for a couple of small vehicles and a pitstop that looks like its made from extra parts - I hope I'm wrong.

BREAKING NEWS!!!! Check out this inventory of Squidman's pitstop!! HERE! There is no pizza in the set sadly. :cry_sad:

Sorry but I barely see anything in that folder that has to do with SP3. :sceptic:

Just ignore him. He has been posting that link in every forum, even though the only thing it contains is blurry pics of sets which we already have in-depth reviews of. :hmpf_bad:

There is no pizza in the set sadly. :cry_sad:

Who ever said there was pizza in that set anyway? :wacko:

Just ignore him. He has been posting that link in every forum, even though the only thing it contains is blurry pics of sets which we already have in-depth reviews of. :hmpf_bad:

Who ever said there was pizza in that set anyway? :wacko:

I think some people though those tan flags were pizza before. Its a shame, it could of added some real character to the set. I'm not impressed with the inventory of the pitstop, I wonder where that person got it.

There is no pizza in the set sadly. :cry_sad:

There is.... Tan Flag 2 x 2 Trapezoid + Stickers, as I thougt...

Edited by Lordofdragonss

There is.... Tan Flag 2 x 2 Trapezoid + Stickers, as I thougt...

Yeah, but not of pizza...

44676pb05.jpg

Edited by Faramir

I get it, Their another pair of fins for squiddy to put on to other ships ala the pitstop.

this also means that the toxic waste could be squid food :grin:

At my local Target, they had SP3 sets! They didn't have Hyper Speed Pursuit, Freeze Ray Frenzy, or Galatic Enforcer though. But they had a display case of Hyper Speed Pursuit with all the Aliens!

They also had some 2009 city sets.

they had a display case of Hyper Speed Pursuit with all the Aliens!

Goddamnit! :hmpf_bad: I wish they would stop teasing us like that and just release the rest of the sets already!

Goddamnit! :hmpf_bad: I wish they would stop teasing us like that and just release the rest of the sets already!

Agreed I'm getting pretty freaking tired of waiting I just got three squidman escape sets just to partially fill that want for space police. :hmpf_bad:

I just got three squidman escape sets just to partially fill that want for space police. :hmpf_bad:

I guess TLC's evil scheme is working then. :tongue:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Sigh, the lego store only had the container heist, and the last squidman escape was snatched up some little kid. Why cruel world? Oh, and its nice to see that the sets are showing up at other stores. Before now, only Toys r us and the lego stores had them, right?