Corvus

Oops: AT-TE

2952958891_0ed1875534_o.jpg

There's a lesson, here, kiddies. Never leave your stuff on the floor.

:cry_sad:

Wow thats unfortunate, well it happens to everyone, and funny quote.

Actually this happened to my CW RGS when I tried to hold it like the kid in the commercial...yeah don't hold it from the top with one hand, it will fall and splatter into a million peices :hmpf_bad:

Oh this reminds me when someone put a chair on my Clone Turbo Tank.. that was annoying, and I didn't feel like fixing it. Now its just wreckage for my Clone Troopers to hide behind. Maybe I should post some pictures.

You have two choices:

1. Rebuild and Pray

2. Keep as Wreckage for Scenery (like me)

I also suggest you fire the pilot.. oh wait, he's dead. Get a competent pilot then!

Same thing happened to my republic gunship when I knocked it onto the floor. If only lego coould make better and steady products.

That's happened to me with my Turbo Tank and Slave 1 but I rebuilt both of them. I guess you were unlucky. Oh yeah how did the mattress fall.

"Couldnt All Terrain-Tactical Enforce your way otta that one could ya?"

EB Quote of the month. :laugh:

Im guessing 0 Nude-Swooshing points?

Same thing happended to my Fire Station, Apparently my sister walked right through and didnt notice :hmpf::wacko: ....I still need to rebuild it! :blush:

I Say rebuild it!!

Edited by Darth_Legois

oh thats gotta suck I had it happen once. and guess what it had to happen to my USC MF. it was so bothersome mind you I rebuilt in 1 hour.

That has happened to me as well. I was holding my RGS from the top like the kid in the video, and instead of the bottom falling out, I actually crumpled the top trying to keep it in one peice. So the bottom went splat any way :sceptic: But I have since put it back together, and play with it more carefully.

But you could:

1. Rebuild it

2. Us as something in a battle scene

3. Run in circles screaming

That has happened to me as well. I was holding my RGS from the top like the kid in the video, and instead of the bottom falling out, I actually crumpled the top trying to keep it in one peice. So the bottom went splat any way :sceptic: But I have since put it back together, and play with it more carefully.

But you could:

1. Rebuild it

2. Us as something in a battle scene

3. Run in circles screaming

yes that happened to me yesterday with my roommate's RGS. i said "oOoOo can i pick it up?" and i picked it up by the top and away the bottom half went. :sceptic: My At-Te has been lucky though.

arg ! any survivor ? I hope that you also have an ambulance set ! ^^

the wonderful thing with legos, is that you just have to rebuild it, and it'll be ok again !! maybe that's the reason why minifigs had such a smile during years..

Seems like your AT-TE can´t support so much stress in the Battle of Teth :laugh: . This happened to me too when the table where I have my ARC-170, old AT-TE and wookiee catamaran set just broke up :cry_sad: . But that could be solved with some build, you know, after all lego is for building, isn´t it :laugh: ?

maybe that's the reason why minifigs had such a smile during years..

Yep, so whenever a Rebel gets decapitated by Darth Vader :vader: , they smile because they know it will be alright. All they have to do is find their head, and put it back on :tongue:

A mattress fell on it. :wacko:

Mattress you say? Looks like a missile barrage hit it!

Hope you enjoy buidling it agian... once the salvage crews have gathered the scattered debris :wink:

I've dropped my fair share of sets. Most of them have really shattered and required a lot of rebuilding. However, I think the sturdiest one I have ever dropped was the Grievous Starfighter released last year. It fell from a height of about 5 and a half feet and not a piece fell off of it. :thumbup:

In regards to your AT-TE, it looks like that mattress did a lot of damage. :tongue:

my brother thought it could stick on the walls like in the movie, and guess what? it fell crashed and burned just like in the movies. What a mess. How come in the movies a few shots from a tiny spider droid can destroy a large AT-TE in the movie? it's the part when droid reinforcements arrive, and they have to flee in the monastery because a spider droid killed the AT-TE pilot and then blew up.

Apparently broken lego is funny here. :tongue: I feel terrible because I laughed... What's wrong with me? I was expecting to see it beaten up, but not this. So why did I laugh? Human behavior is so wierd. :wacko:

...but I do still think it's funny.

Wow thats unfortunate, well it happens to everyone, and funny quote.

Actually this happened to my CW RGS when I tried to hold it like the kid in the commercial...yeah don't hold it from the top with one hand, it will fall and splatter into a million peices :hmpf_bad:

oh thats gotta suck I had it happen once. and guess what it had to happen to my USC MF. it was so bothersome mind you I rebuilt in 1 hour.

Oof. All these MF and RGS disasters are so much worse. I didn't care too much for the AT-TE (Only got it for Rex) but if I dropped my RGS... :sick:

Same thing happened to my republic gunship when I knocked it onto the floor. If only lego coould make better and steady products.

If they did, they'd have to use even more Technic beams... I don't know about that.

Holy crap, that looks soooo funny! :laugh::laugh:

Maybe you should use metal next time you build one! :tongue:

Look at you, laughing at other people's pain. :sceptic:

:tongue:

Mattress you say? Looks like a missile barrage hit it!

Hope you enjoy buidling it agian... once the salvage crews have gathered the scattered debris :wink:

I don't think I will... I didn't care for the build too much, and I didn't care for the legs, how the front and back were totally straight. The old one looked tougher.

A mattress fell on it. :wacko:

Soon after this tragedy, Count Dooku ordered all separist forces to take mattresses to battles. :tongue::wink:

Pity, but you can rebuild it. So I hope the pieces are all still whole.