Clonecommando007

Eurobricks Clone Wars Building Contest

Vote for your favorite Bignette and Vignette!  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Bignette Category

• Skipper24 - Arena Battle
    • Rook - Battle for Supremacy
    • Numbah23 - Clone Wars: Defense of Jabba's Palace
    • SirNadroj - Chancellor Palpatine's Theta-Class Shuttle
    • JimButcher - Battle of Jabim
    • Legorevolution - The Clone Wars Battle of Mon Calamari
    • Dark Sword Ragnarok - The Prototype / The Escape
    • Jifel - Infiltrating the Droid Factory
    • Uberlag - Seperatist Assault: Jungle Edition
    • Garet6 - Battle for the Mountain Factories of Korriban
    • Fat Tony - First Contact
    • Axel - Droids Demise
    • NewRight - SandTomb
    • GloriousShadow - Battle for Valduin
    • Pedro - Last Stand on Argoth
    • Commanderbly42 - The Battle of Kothlis
    • Commander Faie - Luciem; Absolute Hell
    • Oky Wan Kenobi - Battle of Dagobah
    • Astoriabluelegos - Battle of Kashyyyk
  2. 2. Vignette Category

• Oki Wan Kenobi - The Droid General Revealed
    • I Scream Clone - The Fall of Obi-Wan Kenobi
    • Skipper24 - Yoda Departure
    • Rook - EPIII: R2-D2 vs. the Super Battle Droids
    • Numbah23 - The Clone Wars: Illum Cave
    • Uberlag - Mission Possible but not Propable
    • Hollisbrick - Order 66
    • Justin2224 - Base Infiltration: Dantooine
    • Dark Sword Ragnarok - Factory Infiltration
    • JimButcher - A deal with the Count
    • Saracen - Saleucami Patrol
    • Axel - Infiltrating Droid Centre
    • Artizan - Sneaking Into the Trade Federation Ship
    • Fat Tony - Rescue Failure
    • SIMAFOL - Yoda On Illum
    • NewRight - Mountaintop
    • GloriousShadow - Obi Wan VS Nurathius
    • Orion - Sith Count where the Holo's Laid Out
    • WiserThanU - Clone Trooper Down
    • Pedro - AT-RT Assault
    • Millacol88 - The Camoflauged Luch Area
    • Pr0visorak - Final Stand
    • BabyJawa - Grievous' Escape
    • Astoriabluelegos - CIS Cannon Attack
    • CloneFactory - Battle of Pau City

Someone has been caught cheating in this contest and has been removed from the poll. Let me be as clear as possible: Anyone attempting to register extra accounts to raise their vote count in the results poll will be caught and banned.

Thanks. :classic:

I'm kind of confused, ARYlegoman has 14 votes and his Bignette isn't very good... it is just a base plate with some clones thrown on there. Commandosevy's entry's also have a lot of votes and they don't seem to be prizeworthy, sorry to be mean, but I don't understand why Vig's/Big's like Fat Tony's, Oky's aren't getting all the votes they deserve, what is going on here?

I'm kind of confused, ARYlegoman has 14 votes and his Bignette isn't very good... it is just a base plate with some clones thrown on there. Commandosevy's entry's also have a lot of votes and they don't seem to be prizeworthy, sorry to be mean, but I don't understand why Vig's/Big's like Fat Tony's, Oky's aren't getting all the votes they deserve, what is going on here?

read the post above yours...

I voted for SirNadroj's Theta Shuttle in the bignette category...It's just great.

For the vignette category, I voted for Pedro. His custom AT-RT is awesome, the droids don't stand a chance!

Biggie:

Pedro - Last Stand on Argoth

Viggie:

SIMAFOL - Yoda On Illum

I just really like both of them. Although I am partial to one of them.

-SIMAFOL- <---- (Big surprise)

Another member has been caught cheating in this poll. If I find any more cheaters, this poll will be locked and the contest will be decided another way.

Another member has been caught cheating in this poll. If I find any more cheaters, this poll will be locked and the contest will be decided another way.

Jezz. This sucks. I mean this is supposed to e fun and rewarding, its just a shame people go and cheat like that.

If any others are found could we do a vote for citizens only? Justy wondering. That would help although ther'd be a lot less votes.

Edited by CloneMe

Jezz. This sucks. I mean this is supposed to e fun and rewarding, its just a shame people go and cheat like that.

If any others are found could we do a vote for citizens only? Justy wondering. That would help although ther'd be a lot less votes.

Seriously. Next thing you know, CloneMe, people will be starting two accounts to enter the contest twice...

Usually it is kind of obvious when you see a half-rate MOC that is winning over Nadroj and others, I don't think there are any more cheaters, (yet).

Seriously. Next thing you know, CloneMe, people will be starting two accounts to enter the contest twice...

So CloneMe entered 2 times?

Why would people bother cheating? It totally ruins the fun of a contest like this. :angry:

I mean, why cheat when you know there's no chance of winning? Like, most of the ones that have been disqualified were IMO pretty crappy, actuallly, especially compared to everyone else's. It looks pretty dang suspicious. :look:

Besides, cheaters are taking away the prizes other members have rightfully earned! That's basically stealing. :sick:

This really disgusts me, actually. I don't think there's any shame in voting for yourself, but cheating to get more votes? Blegh. :sad:

DSR

No,clone me did not enter 2 times.Hinckley was just responding to clone me answer.Anyway,When does the poll end because I would like to know the results as soon as possible!

EDIT:Sorry,I was reading the post and did not see the results.My fault but I cant believe clone me cheated!

Edited by pr0visorak

I vote Legorevolution for the bignette because it is incredible and I just :wub: that chapter in the mini series and to me this is a really good representation of that chapter :thumbup: . For the vignette I vote for Oky Wan Kenobi because I think that scene is amazing and the way the wall was build is just genius :thumbup:.

Man, there are so many COOL MOCs I have no chance of winning! But I don't mind, it was a fun contest. I especially like the Battle Of Argoth, that massive crashed ship is SO cool, and Legorev's with the Sub Fighter, and Clone Scuba Trooper is just amazing as well! :thumbup:

This is upsetting. :| I don't see why anyone has to cheat. Is it the prizes? If you want them so badly, do a little work and earn enough money to buy stuff. Of course this is directed at kiddos because I presume they are probably the ones cheating. I mean I don't even care about winning a prize. I don't know, just placing would be awesome. Especially since I've never placed in a contest before...

But I don't see any reason that someone would make more accounts to help their chances... Do they not expect to get caught? I know what Administrators are capable of. IP Address checks make it easy to pick out people..

Anyways....

Hopefully its all over now. Everything looks as it should. Any chance we know how much longer this will be open?

I seriously didn't want to vote in this poll... So many good entries...

And it's too bad people thought they could get away with posting multiple entries. I'm just glad Hinckley and the rest of EB's administration's there to give em' what for! :devil:

:tongue:

But on a side note, I DID vote.

I voted in the Bignette category for Oky-wan's entry. Folks, it's not often you see creativity at THIS scale. I mean, it has a BLUE larty, an AT-TE(Oky's thanking TLC for the July 26th release date :tongue: ), and tons of great stuff to end up as the Battle of Dagobah! I seriously wonder why people haven't voted for it, but for the three other than me that have. It's a great entry, and I think you did a great job on it.

And congrats to SirNadroj and Pedro, the top two so far! Nadroj, that Theta Shuttle REALLY is awesome. :thumbup: And Pedro, I just LOVE your custom Republic Cruiser crash. AMAZING. I was coming close to voting for you... Very close...

For the Vignette category I voted for Fat Tony's entry. I just really liked the ingenius standing sideways entry to slip past the 8x8 contest rules, and the overall idea was great too, not to mention the dead Gungan. :tongue:

So congratulations to everyone who entered! It IS a great contest, and I regret that I couldn't enter. But if there's another one... Another time... Maybe... Possibly... Who knows?

Awesome Star Wars contests ON! :thumbup:

I voted for Fat Tony's Bignette, and for Oki's Vignette.

Reasons:

I voted Fat Tony's because of the vastness. While it didn't have the awesome chactic battle I love to see in Moc's, it was such a great all lego picture, which is something I always love.

Oki got my vote for sheer awesomeness. That is one of my favorite scenes of all time, I love Grevious, and he captured it buetifully. Plus, I hate modded or custom pieces, and as far as I can tell his pieces are all for real. I'd vote his for over all best.

My Honorable Mention

My honorable mention goes out to LegoREvo's, who had a awesome scene. If it had been entered in the vignette contest, I think things might of gone differently. Probaly the third best entry, in my oipion. I've seen in over at CABG, all the steps were well done and well planned out, and again, no modding or customs.

Wow! :oh3: So many votes! :cry_happy: Honestly, I wasn't expecting to get so many with all those other awesome entries out there, especially not in the Vig category! :blush: A big thanks to everyone who chose to vote for me!

I voted in the Bignette category for Oky-wan's entry. Folks, it's not often you see creativity at THIS scale. I mean, it has a BLUE larty, an AT-TE(Oky's thanking TLC for the July 26th release date :tongue: ), and tons of great stuff to end up as the Battle of Dagobah! I seriously wonder why people haven't voted for it, but for the three other than me that have. It's a great entry, and I think you did a great job on it.

Aw, thank you so much, TDF! :sweet: I feel honored and am glad you liked it so much. Yes, it was truly a hard piece of work, and, you are right, I was glad to be able to include some of the new CW sets! I am quite satisfied of how it turned out - so much that I actually voted for myself. :blush: And most importantly, I had a blast making it! :wink:

I voted for Fat Tony's Bignette, and for Oki's Vignette.

(...)

Oki got my vote for sheer awesomeness. That is one of my favorite scenes of all time, I love Grevious, and he captured it buetifully. Plus, I hate modded or custom pieces, and as far as I can tell his pieces are all for real. I'd vote his for over all best.

Thank you very much! :sweet: Well, I guess it's always safe to do it the purist way and to choose recreating one of the best SW scenes ever. :grin:

Again, thank all of you who have voted for me so far! I am flattered and really appreciate it! :thumbup:

Also, thank you, CC007, for arranging this magnificent contest!

And shame on those who tried to cheat. :sadnew:

Great job on your entries everyone! :thumbup: I hope that you had as much fun with this as I did.

CW on!

PS: It's Oky Wan Kenobi btw. Yes, it makes a big difference - to me at least. :tongue: If you want to understand why, click here. :wink:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

i voted for legorevolution's bignette because it is simply amazing :thumbup: and i would have voted for Fat Tony if i didnt vote for myself :grin: also i am happy to see some people other than me voted for me, thanks guys!

Wow! Im coming second at the moment in the Vig section! Thanks to all who voted for my little creation :thumbup:

With so many cool entries out there I had a lot of trouble picking out the Big to vote for but went for Pedro's as it is a sweet action/perspective piece of art! If I hadn't voted myself for Vig Pedro or Clone Factory, they are sweet.

Thanks for a great comp CC07 and all sponsors too.

Vote On! (esp for mine :wink: )

Um I was wondering if any one knows why none of my entries are in in the voteing prosses. Just wondering if I was dissquallifed or what.

Could some one please tell me if they know anything.

Edited by Boom

Some of the oversized pics and ultra blurry pics got disqualified.

A contest, does NOT overrule the general standards for what we want around here - qualitywise.

Also I'm sure you ought to ask this question either via pm to clonecommando007 or in the discussion thread concerning the contest.

This is the voting thread, and people comment on what they voted and why here. No more - No less

EDIT:

Or maybe this is what happened:

Sorry for being late. Since I feel bad about not being on to stop the flow of entries on the 31st, I'm going to let all entries before this post that were turned in after the 31st still be qualified. Kimt, if you could lock this topic please. The entries topic is officially closed! Any entries turned in after this will be disqualified. Good luck to everyone in the vote!

This is what happened:

I would like to remind everyone about the guidelines for posting pictures on Eurobricks (see member guidelines):
Images: Don't post images that are over 800x600 or are LEGO confidential. Images over 1MB (including GIFs) are not allowed unless there is admin approval. BMPs are never allowed. Avatar images should be 100x100, and may not be more than 400x400. Before registering, please familiarize yourself with these tutorials to learn how to reduce your own images. Also, when quoting, don't quote images unless it is specifically needed. This just fills up posts with repeat images for no reason.

However, we won't be too strict and allow only for this contest a maximum picture size of 1024x1200. Everything bigger is really unacceptable. Those members will have to start resizing or they won't be allowed in the vote. Several tutorials on how to re-size pictures are available here. I will personally PM the members who's images are unacceptably big so they don't miss this message. I propose that Clonecommando007 waits a few day before starting the voting thread to give those members time to do the necessary resizing.

OK, I'm officially impressed. There are some really good entries here and it was harder to pick than I expected, but after some consideration I went for;

Bignette: Pedro (SirNadroj came close)

Vignette: Fat Tony (NewRight came close)

Great work everyone! :wub:

Wow, I've got a lot of unexpected competition. ( Then again, I could've done better...). Also can I get someone to take the "E" out of my name in the poll, please?

Glad to see that the poll is still opened. After looking through all the great entries created by our many members. Congrats to everyone for putting in so much effort.

As for my votes, it goes to as followed,

Vignette entries

1st) Pedro (Great job by illustrating the scout walker on the cliff)

2nd) FatTony (Coming in close behind is FatTony. The rescue failure is done out very nicely especially when they are trying to escape from such a tall height)

Bignette entries

1st) Oky Wan Kenobi (This is what I called a real nice battle scenes separated from both sides by the river)

2nd) Pedro (I love your ship very much, especially when it crashed onto the ground. The Clone Troopers tried to make their way out, and got ambushed by it. Very nice job.)