Wicked! This would look great running on the main line. You even have a detailed backhead to the locomotive.

Good looking engine and tender.  You seem to have channeled the spirit of Otto Kuhler, designer of the Milwaukee Road Hiawatha steam engines.  I must confess I'm not sure what you had in mind with the design of the running gear.  

1 hour ago, Karle said:

Good looking engine and tender.  You seem to have channeled the spirit of Otto Kuhler, designer of the Milwaukee Road Hiawatha steam engines.  I must confess I'm not sure what you had in mind with the design of the running gear.  

Originally want to made a train from new Wicked but went somewhere different. But i love and adore streamline design
 running gear? you mean my approach for motorization ? made some dummy for new L motor and add two of them for this. If needed i may show  in details gearing in here (sadly i got well very small experience in motorization) 

That looks like the UP streamlined steamer rather than Milwaukee, but whichever line it is impressive