After several months of work I can finally present to you my new LEGO model Čezeta 175/502 aka "prase" (pig).

This model is in a 1:1 scale and is glued so that you can take pictures on it.

About 100,000 LEGO bricks were needed for this model.

This model has working lights, warning lights, horn and engine sound.

You can follow me on my Instagram

53505124200_20d0478913_b.jpg

Short video 

Timelapse video

53504850678_499c035bfd_b.jpg

53504699076_b55412ab83_b.jpg

53503813032_b1d2ea5434_b.jpg

Nice looking, congratz! Can't imagine how much time it may have taken to glue all parts together.. How long did it take and was it a one person project?!

Just impressive!

Sensational!

LEGO isn't a cheap hobby, but it is more than just a toy, and this model proves that without question.

I found the auto revving hilarious also 🤣, thats what a mazda 787B does because its such a beast 😃

Edited by SNIPE

Now it is really more impressive, it is not just large build. 

Never have seen tire tread made of bricks. Also that hidden pig is something ( I think, I know why it is).

Good work, are you a LCP?

Very impressive! Most of the time large Lego builds tend to be just basic bricks stacked on top of each other in a way that creates sculpted looks, but yours is something different as it actually takes advantage of the possibilities of Lego as it is today instead of being something that could have been built in the 60's. I can only imagine the hours and effort spent on designing and building this model, especially the tyres are really cool.

Those tires are really impressive! It took me a minute to realize that they were made of Lego!

Fantastic! The more I look at it the more I’m impressed. Easily one of the best 1:1’s I’ve ever seen.

Wow, the tires and the whole wheel, that's amazing. I wonder how that's built / held together, the way it approximates a circle is really good! Do you have insights into the building techniques of that part?

@grum64 Thank you :classic:

@gyenesvi Thank you :classic: I don´t have photos, but for the circle I used hinge plates (2429c01) and the shields on the tires are on plates with clips and bars.

@Lego Tom Thank you :classic: Yes, if Harley pay me enough money for bricks and my time :tongue: Next model will be smaller....well smaller in scale, not in size :head_back:

Incredible Build!!

Where do I find those storage containers you use for your parts?