Itsasecret581

[MOC] Corner Apartments

Here's my Corner Apartments MOC. I went unfurnished for the apartments on the 2nd and 3rd floor for now for cost reasons, so I will need to furnish at some point. Also, I made this one easy to add extra floors for additional apartments in the future if that becomes viable. When designing, I tried to have slightly larger floors for a larger profile of the building than some of my past MOCs (as can be seen in the last picture).

20231105_233746.jpg

Lobby is furnished though.

Corner%20Apartments%20Lobby.png

Unfurnished apartment floors.

Corner%20Apartments%20Interior%20Floor.p

With some of my past MOCs.

20231102_091734.jpg

Nicely done. It fits into the street scene and offers the ability to expand vertically if more flats are needed. Sometimes empty isn't bad either. Blank canvas for the next tenant.

Wow, this is really lovely! The exterior is gorgeous, and the interior (while unfurnished) is nice and spacious.

What a great masterpiece you have! Unfurnished floors will make sense that tenants just moved out or the apartment building just opens to the public. But furnished apartments will be great a well. 

Keep your work up!

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Figured I'd put the Moving Truck GWP to use in the interim.

2MzlpMt.jpg

Edited by Itsasecret581