MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2024 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

1 hour ago, betaplayer said:

Major Lio Partagaz? 

🤔

On 12/1/2023 at 10:05 PM, Legofan2001 said:

Peaceful 
Something we thought we’d never see
Not a main character 
Color white in outfit 
Live action 
Controversial In Star Wars community at large 
Human 
Has hair 
Has O in name 
Assume would it would come in set but wouldn’t in said set 
Tied to an object or vehicle
Could shoot 
Could drive Honda civic 
Strange look on the street but known name 
Lived a peaceful life 
Planet would give it away 
They have a lot of range 

He is not peaceful (being a high-ranking member of the ISB!), he is a likely addition to an Andor set (Dedra Meero more so, but still), he is not really tied to an object (maybe the ISB conference table?), the planet (Coruscant) would not give him away, and he is not controversial. That said, I do feel like he is the type to drive something like a Honda Civic! 

Ok I feel like I need to say something cause people are starting to get annoyed. The whole thing was just a little fun game on a podcast with some friends of mine. Obviously some of the hints I gave where on the more ridiculous side and taken in a slightly different way but if you watch the episode and past episodes I have been on you will understand that a lot of that is just the way we interact. It was never meant to turn into a game on eurobricks if it was I would have started the game here and not on a podcast. I understand people’s frustration and I promise I never intended it to get frustrating but at the same time I am not going to reveal the answer on eurobricks 

Edited by Falconfan1414

Whoever this mystery character turns out to be, they sound absolutely boring and unworthy of an anniversary spot :tongue: Hopefully the remaining ones are more on the level of Malak and Fives :laugh:

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Ok I feel like I need to say something cause people are starting to get annoyed. The whole thing was just a little fun game on a podcast with some friends of mine. Obviously some of the hints I gave where on the more ridiculous side and taken in a slightly different way but if you watch the episode and past episodes I have been on you will understand that a lot of that is just the way we interact. It was never meant to turn into a game on eurobricks if it was I would have started the game here and not on a podcast. I understand people’s frustration and I promise I never intended it to get frustrating but at the same time I am not going to reveal the answer on eurobricks 

You did say you would reveal the figure IF someone guessed it right. Can you at least confirm or deny that aspect?

The more convoluted one makes a guessing game, the more possibilities there are for one to hide behind. There's something to be said for that, and the likelihood that the original source of this guessing game doesn't actually know for sure himself. 

2 hours ago, Renown said:

The more convoluted one makes a guessing game, the more possibilities there are for one to hide behind. There's something to be said for that, and the likelihood that the original source of this guessing game doesn't actually know for sure himself. 

So are some of the hints unimportant/not accurate?

2 hours ago, Renown said:

This is what I was beginning to suspect, not to mention that it'd be weird for this to be the only thing known about an august set when the anniversary figs were the last thing leaked for the may sets.

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

This is what I was beginning to suspect, not to mention that it'd be weird for this to be the only thing known about an august set when the anniversary figs were the last thing leaked for the may sets.

You have to be 100% sure about something, chief. You can't be 50/50. 

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I'm pretty sure Flacon said/implied on the stream that he knows all the 2024 sets, it was near the end of the stream if I'm not mistaken

2 minutes ago, Minishark2000 said:

I'm pretty sure Flacon said/implied on the stream that he knows all the 2024 sets, it was near the end of the stream if I'm not mistaken

And I'm five stone wet-through. 

Something is definitely fishy now with this whole thing. But what I’ll say is we have two A-Tier leakers in FalconFan and Max Bautde who know what the figure is and both agree on its existence. 

On 12/5/2023 at 4:50 PM, Renown said:

And I'm five stone wet-through. 

On 12/5/2023 at 5:13 PM, Yperio_Bricks said:

What does that even mean lol.

Five stone is 70 pounds (31.75 kilos), which is quite low for a healthy adult; @Renown means that @Falconfan1414 is making claims (specifically about the mystery Minifig) that are not believable. 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

19 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Five stone is 70 pounds (31.75 kilos), which is quite low for a healthy adult; @Renown means that @Falconfan1414 is making claims (specifically about the mystery Minifig) that are not believable. 

I see, many thanks! I had no idea and google was no help either :laugh:

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

The 'wet-through' thing must be British phraseology too. It means the above but with the added weight of completely wet clothes. 

On 12/5/2023 at 9:47 PM, Minishark2000 said:

That’s interesting, I wonder how long it’ll take for the summer set list to get out this time. Can’t wait to see what’s in store!

6 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I enjoy guessing games, but that was a bit of a wet fart I’m afraid :tongue: Hope we hear some actual rumours soon!

The fact that we never got a follow-up with the character's identity also makes me pretty suspicious about how that went- especially with Renown's statements about the situation. I know sometimes you can't be more specific for fear of being found out, but the fact that we got so many "clues" and then no follow up whatsoever really has me thinking we won't see a character fitting those criteria this summer. I mean, I don't even know if we've got reliable info on there BEING celebration figs in the august wave.

I mean, to be honest, if someone manages to string a single figure leak into a livestream and not manage to actually say anything concrete about the figure's identity... I kinda feel played for entertaining this.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

6 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

The fact that we never got a follow-up with the character's identity also makes me pretty suspicious about how that went- especially with Renown's statements about the situation. I know sometimes you can't be more specific for fear of being found out, but the fact that we got so many "clues" and then no follow up whatsoever really has me thinking we won't see a character fitting those criteria this summer. I mean, I don't even know if we've got reliable info on there BEING celebration figs in the august wave.

I mean, to be honest, if someone manages to string a single figure leak into a livestream and not manage to actually say anything concrete about the figure's identity... I kinda feel played for entertaining this.

Only issue with that thinking is that @Falconfan1414and Max Bautde aren’t fake grifters and both have said the figure is real although it’s odd that Falconfan has refused to confirm or deny the guesses made when on streamed he said he would confirm it if someone guessed it right.

12 minutes ago, Legofan2001 said:

Only issue with that thinking is that @Falconfan1414and Max Bautde aren’t fake grifters and both have said the figure is real although it’s odd that Falconfan has refused to confirm or deny the guesses made when on streamed he said he would confirm it if someone guessed it right.

They say that the figure is real, but give weird and contradictory hints, and then refuse to confirm the identity of the character (despite saying that they would). 🫤
We definitely guessed it eventually if it were real, since basically every Human character who appeared in live-action and wore some white was mentioned (to include extremely obscure background characters!) - @Falconfan1414, can you confirm? 

1 hour ago, Legofan2001 said:

There is something to be said for this.