MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2024 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

This thread collects everything you think you know about 2024 LEGO Star Wars sets; discuss your opinions here! Please read before posting:

• Stay on target. stayontarget.gif
  • No wish lists. Remember that this topic is for discussing sets that are rumored to come in 2023. If it's something you wish to see or something you think that we will see sometime in the future, but not something that's actually rumored to be a 2023 set, then it is pure speculation and it belongs in the Future Star Wars Sets topic. (We also have a topic for minifigures you want to see, which might be more appropriate.)
  • Please be civil. Remember that we come from different countries, cultures, languages, and backgrounds. Give everyone the benefit of the doubt and don't be a jerk. No fighting.
  • We strongly suggest you refrain from criticizing sets on the basis of what you imagine they're going to look like. Wait till we have pictures before you start complaining. And even then, think twice about it :wink:
  • If you post news in this thread, it will not be transferred over to the 2023 News thread.  Be smart, think about what you are posting and in what thread you are posting. This IS your warning!
  • If you have substantiated news, you can post it in the 2023 News thread. If your news is not able to be substantiated your post will be removed.
  • If you choose to post fabricated information; you can expect to be banned. It's not worth the fifteen minutes of internet fame.
  • Do not post watermarked or confidential images; they will be removed and the poster will be dealt with appropriately. As stated in our Member Guidelines:
      Sinner said:
    If you find an image of a new LEGO set and it is incredibly blurry or stamped "Confidential", it is a leak-please don't post it here. If you are uncertain, PM a member of the staff for guidance and include a link to the questionable material.

This topic is for general Lego Star Wars set discussion.  We will make a new topic when we feel it is necessary.  If your post was on the boards, and now it's not...there is a good chance it was either hidden or moved.  Off topic posts, placing info in the wrong thread, or a request from LEGO to remove something; these are all possible reasons why something may have disappeared.

blogicon.pngblogicon.pngblogicon.png

Eurobricks Star Wars Forum Spoiler Policy
With regards to upcoming sets and rumors: Read at your own risk. This is a topic about potential items to be released. If you do not want to know, stay out of these forums!!!

With regards to spoiler tags: these are not required and we will not force anyone to use them.  That being said, I'm sure if you did use them, the community would be a much happier place!  Please be respectful of others. If a member used a spoiler tag, their intention was to keep something quiet; it was a courtesy to others. If you choose to comment on the contents of that spoiler tag, please refrain from publicly mentioning what the contents of the spoiler were!!!

With regards to movies or shows: We feel that two weeks from the release date is an ample amount of time for most people to view a movie. Once a movie or episode is released, we the staff, will do all we can to curb the usage of spoilers in any of the topics in the Star Wars forum for two weeks. If you do not see the movie or episode within two weeks, then you read here at your own risk.

This is the policy in the Star Wars forum, going forward. If you did not agree with us in the past, so be it. From this point on, we will not police the threads unless something becomes an issue. We ask that members not mini-mod (directly telling other members how to behave ) in the thread and tell others to use spoiler tags. If something is a problem, please inform the mods by reporting it. Any questions, please ask in the appropriate thread.

So it's okay to post in here now, then, right? :innocent:

I just saw the news/rumor about the Z-95 Starfighter, which will include Commander Bly and a 327th Legion Trooper, and ohmyGod :cry_happy:
They could be Phase 1 one TCW-styled, but I'm guessing (and hoping :blush: ) it'll be Phase 2 movie versions :sweet: 

So excited, nonetheless! :wub: 

Regards,
Mitch

9 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

I just saw the news/rumor about the Z-95 Starfighter, which will include Commander Bly and a 327th Legion Trooper, and ohmyGod :cry_happy:
They could be Phase 1 one TCW-styled, but I'm guessing (and hoping :blush: ) it'll be Phase 2 movie versions :sweet: 

Regards,
Mitch

Yep :thumbup:

And great work on posting valid information in the NEWS thread guys. Thanks.

11 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

Regards,
Mitch

Do you think they'll actually be a big difference in printing or will bly just have a visor vs the regular assuming this is true

On 10/8/2023 at 9:33 PM, Darth Shadowthrone said:

According to Max Bautde on Instagram the Tantive diorama scene will include a Fives bonus figure and the buildable R2 will include Darth Malak 

Did he leak reliable information before? I´d be really surprised, if we get Malak now. I could imagine there being a Ebon Hawk set with a Malak Polybag or something like that, if the kotor remake will ever be completed, but getting Malak just randomly sounds strange to me.

Edited by Gorilla94

54 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

Regards,
Mitch

Haven’t seen anyone else credible confirm this rumor and it’s been flying around for a few hours now

45 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

Do you think they'll actually be a big difference in printing or will bly just have a visor vs the regular assuming this is true

If they're being accurate, Bly's vertical stripe on the helmet and torso are more brown than the yellow stripes for the standard troopers. He also has a fully yellow belt on his torso. His helmet should have yellow wrapping all the way around but they might just print yellow patches on the front half- not sure they've ever done printing on the back of clone helmets before. 

Of course, after Vaughn we can't be sure LEGO will actually carry these details over. (And we don't even know if it's a real leak yet)

Edited by CallumPears

22 minutes ago, Gorilla94 said:

Did he leak reliable information before? I´d be really surprised, if we get Malak now. I could imagine there being a Ebon Hawk set with a Malak Polybag or something like that, if the kotor remake will ever be completed, but getting Malak just randomly sounds strange to me.

Fives in the Tantive and Malak in the buildable Artoo came from @Renown, who is reliable. 

I dont know if this happened before but is this the first time we are getting leaks from 2024 so early? This year we didn't know nothing about summer wave till April

58 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

3 minutes ago, Flawless Cowboy said:

Haven’t seen anyone else credible confirm this rumor and it’s been flying around for a few hours now

This rumour seems to have started on Discord, then gotten picked up by rumour/leak reposters on Instagram; The Brick Reporter (who said that we are not getting Microfighters anymore) and GreekBricks (who said that we were getting a Modular strip club) are both echoing the 327th Z-95, so take with the appropriate amount of 
star-wars-salt.gif

4 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

So, the Grogu Escape set doesn‘t feature an anniversary minifig it seems? :wacko: Wonder what the „rules“ are here

Correct, as far as we know. I am assuming that anniversary ‘figs are not included in army-builder type sets (though this is just my personal speculation). 

1 minute ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Correct, as far as we know. I am assuming that anniversary ‘figs are not included in army-builder type sets (though this is just my personal speculation). 

Which is weird, because the 2019 anniversary wave included a proper BP :laugh:

4 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Which is weird, because the 2019 anniversary wave included a proper BP :laugh:

It also cost $5 more than other battle packs did at the time, and no one needs an army of yellow Han Solos. 

So the BP allegedly includes the fleet commander again, rather than Axe? Not ideal, but other than that I get exactly what I wanted between these two Mando S3 sets, so I’m not gonna complain :laugh:

I’m also pleasantly surprised by having a June wave again, even though it’s kinda weird since there’s still a May one as well :snicker:

Fingers crossed for an Ahsoka set or two in the August wave!!

3 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

So the BP allegedly includes the fleet commander again, rather than Axe? Not ideal, but other than that I get exactly what I wanted between these two Mando S3 sets, so I’m not gonna complain :laugh:

I would actually prefer that it did not include Koska, since I prefer battle packs to have generic characters. She and Axe could appear in a Gauntlet fighter, or something like that. 

BTW, the person who posted the Z-95 rumour on Discord is now saying that there are no Ahsoka sets coming in 2024; their credibility is TBD, but this new tidbit gives us a way to verify the Z-95. 

Hard to believe there are 2 shock troopers in Grogu's set. Doubt it. 

Hope the leak about Z-95 is true, for me it's even better than Y-wing, becouse pilots in Z-95 have awesome helmets 

7 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

I would actually prefer that it did not include Koska

Hope she is gonna be more unique than Vaughn

8 minutes ago, Duke27 said:

Hope the leak about Z-95 is true, for me it's even better than Y-wing, becouse pilots in Z-95 have awesome helmets 

Y-wing pilots wore those helmets too; they are just P2 pilot helmets. 

21 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I love the Fleet Commander minifigure BUT surely it will just be another blue Mandalorian? There were loads of them in the season…

1 minute ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Y-wing pilots wore those helmets too; they are just P2 pilot helmets. 

As i know,they wore just the open helmets ( and P1 ofc) but if you have any of the official stuff with them wearing closed helmets P2,then please send me

Just now, Duke27 said:

As i know,they wore just the open helmets ( and P1 ofc) but if you have any of the official stuff with them wearing closed helmets P2,then please send me

Y-wing pilots did not wear the open ARC-170 helmets anytime that I can remember; they wore the P1s and closed P2s. This video has shots of Y-wing pilots wearing the closed P2 helmet. 

5 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Y-wing pilots did not wear the open ARC-170 helmets anytime that I can remember; they wore the P1s and closed P2s. This video has shots of Y-wing pilots wearing the closed P2 helmet. 

Indeed,thanks. Also there is a pilot in the Arc-170 with the closed helmet in the end of this video

Hey was BrickLink hacked? A guy said that on Instagram and the website is not working. I’m very worried cause I wanted to buy some LEGO stuff for Christmas there

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Fingers crossed for an Ahsoka set or two in the August wave!!

On Discord, both the dude who first broke the news of the Z-95 on Discord as well as @itsjustajoe are indicating there’s no Ahsoka stuff for next year. 

Not going to lie, it’s a huge bummer, but hey at least the other sets are sounding good.