Bricksbypidy

[COR - FB] Carriage Factory, Elizabethville

Baron Peter Nash, Architect, is well known in Elizabethville. He has recently completed several buildings here:

Horse breeding Elizabethville
Hippodrome, Elizabethville
Horse logging, Elizabethville

Elizabethville is known for its horses. Many horses are bred here and some of the best horses in the world come from here.
It is therefore not surprising that there is a great demand for carriages and carts here.

To help mayor Tom Mercer ( @SilentWolf ) meet this great need, Peter has designed a new factory. This royal carriage factory even ensures that Elizabethville can now call itself 'City', instead of Large Town!

BoBS - Carriage Factory, ElizabethvilleBoBS - Carriage Factory, ElizabethvilleBoBS - Carriage Factory, ElizabethvilleBoBS - Carriage Factory, ElizabethvilleBoBS - Carriage Factory, ElizabethvilleBoBS - Carriage Factory, ElizabethvilleBoBS - Carriage Factory, Elizabethville

---

Build will be licensed in Elizabethville by ??? (Crown @Ayrlego or settlement @SilentWolf)
Hopefully licensing takes place in September.

Property type: Royal Factory
Dimensions: 178 x 146 studs
Total parts: ~31,500 

Credits:
- Design carriages: barthezzbrick, peter.g.keith, marinbrickdesign, brickative, slimjimlego (all from Instagram)

Source of Inspiration: Medieval building drawing

---

With this build I've achieved:
- a total of 5 builds in Elizabethville (11% of all my builds)
- a total of 7 Factory builds (16% of all my builds)
- a total of 13 Royal builds (Corrington has 22 Royal builds)
- Elizabethville becomes settlement level 'City'!

Edited by Bricksbypidy

Lovely main building and the landscape! The different carriages are very interesting.

Indeed, the cariages are nice. So many different models you show. The whole build stands out, very unique. Very nice digital render also although I would love to see some real brick builds from you as well! You are quite a talented builder and real bricks would fit your ideas better I would say

I second what @Fraunces said. You are immensely talented with many rich ideas but after seeing gigantic perfect digital builds in big numbers in a rather short time i too think you should try with real bricks. At the end digital builds always lack spirit and atmosphere when compared to real bricks imo. Did you ever thought about building with real bricks?

So neat and so cool!!  I love that you've included the whole wagon-yard out front, it really fills out the build and completes the atmosphere.  The dark transparent water is really nice and the little birds on it are perfect.

On 10/1/2023 at 9:57 PM, Yperio_Bricks said:

Did you ever thought about building with real bricks?

Yes, I did! But building these diorama's with real bricks costs me a lot of money and space (they are really huge!)! Besides that not all the color-brick combo's I've used are existing in real bricks...

Thank you all for the positive feedback!!