Peppermint_M

LEGO Dreamzzz 2024 Rumours and Discussion

6 hours ago, mantax said:

He has a molded body piece, to which a standard minifigure head can be attached.

5 hours ago, DreamsOfReality said:

And a milder hair piece that goes on the Minifigure head to give him the ears/hair. The head also has a print on it if his mismatched eyes and face.

thanks! I was not sure how many pieces Sneak is made of, just hard to see.

14 hours ago, Lion King said:

thanks! I was not sure how many pieces Sneak is made of, just hard to see.

If it helps (for this or other questions), most of the new sets now have inventories available to view on Brickset where you can see what parts they include individually.

I got my first Dreamzzz set last week, the Sandman's Tower.  I really like it!  Good colors, fun figures, nice height, interesting instructions.  I don't know if I'll get any of the other Dreamzzz sets, but the tower is a winner!  And the black-and-coral hairpiece is inspiring me to try to build something in those colors.

1 hour ago, Grey Magistrate said:

I got my first Dreamzzz set last week, the Sandman's Tower.  I really like it!  Good colors, fun figures, nice height, interesting instructions.  I don't know if I'll get any of the other Dreamzzz sets, but the tower is a winner!  And the black-and-coral hairpiece is inspiring me to try to build something in those colors.

The build does look great.  The figs also look fantastic.  That is going to be one of my next purchases.  

Posted (edited)

I'll probably get the Space Car mainly for the parts (and perhaps convert it to a 6 wide normal car), especially the white wheels will be nice for Ice Planet inspired vehicles.

So far, I only got matteo from the magazine, but this theme literally just started in August so I imagine the 2023 will be around during all of 2024 still.

Edited by TeriXeri

Will there be another polybag for DreamZzz?

10 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

So far, I only got matteo from the magazine, but this theme literally just started in August so I imagine the 2023 will be around during all of 2024 still.

I’m in USa and I still can’t find these magazine with minifigures. I wonder i I could subscribe them from Europe?

6 hours ago, Lion King said:

I’m in USa and I still can’t find these magazine with minifigures. I wonder i I could subscribe them from Europe?

The magazines aren’t available in the US unfortunately. You can order them from overseas but with shipping it’s really not a good deal. See here if you’re interested though. 

On 1/8/2024 at 1:22 PM, Rolyat24 said:

The magazines aren’t available in the US unfortunately. You can order them from overseas but with shipping it’s really not a good deal. See here if you’re interested though. 

Thanks for the link! I will look into it. 

I see some themes ahve thier summer waves leaked but not for DreamZzz. 

Not terribly surprised a lot of this themes sets are retiring in 2024. I was intrigued by the Nightmare Shark Ship and Dream Village, but the theme failed to pull me in at large. I found the builds to be in cohesive and all over the place with their color scheme. I enjoyed the dark grey and black look of Monster Figures. The tan and beige aesthetic to Pharaoh's Quest was nice as well. But the protagonists of this theme are distracting and tacky with their decor. The heroes have green blue and red outfits, or purple hair with colorful fits. And the sets juggle teals, pinks, blacks and yellows, its just too much imo. The Nightmare cats and dream figures are interesting concepts, so is the Sandman and Nightmare villain. But besides that I find this theme has little to offer and it's kind of all over the place with its design influences and color scheme. Still, I think that Shark Ship is epic so even if this theme flopped they got 1 thing really right.

latest magazine has a mention of the Nightmare King's "Monstrous Fortress" , wonder if that will be a set.

3 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

latest magazine has a mention of the Nightmare King's "Monstrous Fortress" , wonder if that will be a set.

Curious…

14 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

The magazine is only referencing the show, like that means nothing in regards to the sets.

But I can see it actually happening, since the summer wave has a lot of big sets. And also we had 2 big base bulids for the heroes, so it would make sense to get one for the villains now. 

So the Monstrous Fortress could be any of these sets:

71478: $115 (1203 pcs)

71484: $85 (917 pcs)

71485: $130 (1333 psc)

71486: $ ? (1742 pcs)

Looks like no one has talked about the tv show yet… So, i think there will be season 2 for DreamZzz this Ma.

On 1/20/2024 at 9:42 AM, TeriXeri said:

If it is a set, I really hope they don't screw it up. I find most buildings in action adventure themes are just bland walls emulating buildings. I really hope it could be like Jestro's Volcano Lair or even The Lion Chi Temple from my beloved Chima. 

19 hours ago, PaleozoicBricks said:

If it is a set, I really hope they don't screw it up. I find most buildings in action adventure themes are just bland walls emulating buildings. I really hope it could be like Jestro's Volcano Lair or even The Lion Chi Temple from my beloved Chima. 

I’m not urge if I follow you but I do hope it’s a Monstrous Fortress set. 

3 hours ago, Lion King said:

I’m not urge if I follow you but I do hope it’s a Monstrous Fortress set. 

So far I think the villain sets have been the standout of the theme. I'm scared if its bad, Lego is going to say people don't like villain sets, without ever acknowledging the the product is garbage.

3 hours ago, PaleozoicBricks said:

So far I think the villain sets have been the standout of the theme. I'm scared if its bad, Lego is going to say people don't like villain sets, without ever acknowledging the the product is garbage.

Clearly they need to make a theme where the evil looking guys are the good guys. Then we'll get "villain" sets :p

11 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Clearly they need to make a theme where the evil looking guys are the good guys. Then we'll get "villain" sets :p

We're getting 2 themes where that's the case towards the end of 2024. They're both minidoll themes though

Bad guys can become good guys. I would love to see Nightmare King’s transformation ti no Dream King, freed from corruption under influence of greater evil. 

Jsut my thought.

I wish we'd get some news on when the next season of the TV series will arrive. I picked up the Sandman's Tower set but would prefer to wait on building it until I can watch the new series at the same time, if possible. We've gotten an announcement for the next season of Ninjago but nothing yet for Dreamzzz...

51 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

I wish we'd get some news on when the next season of the TV series will arrive. I picked up the Sandman's Tower set but would prefer to wait on building it until I can watch the new series at the same time, if possible. We've gotten an announcement for the next season of Ninjago but nothing yet for Dreamzzz...

I think the Season 2 will be released in May?

I just finished building Mr. Oz’s Space Buggy set today. This set is really interesting to me. The way it’s built is cool. i love the look of that buggy without space features - it would look great in City. Of course, color chime will not make it look good in City but i like that colors. 

Wiht space features, it looks such cooler. I like that rover wheels are used as “rockets” and Albert’s control panel above Mr. Oz’s pilot pit. 

It’s a cheap set to get both Mr. Oz and Albert miniigures and I’m happy to get Mr. Oz’s new hairpiece. I was not. Happy about the pricey Spacebus set but here this set is!

I wonder if the updated gold uniforms for Mr. Oz and Albert are just because this set is special as part of the "Space" supertheme, or if perhaps the summer wave will have other characters getting gold outfits too.