Bricksbypidy

[COR - FB - GOC] Chapel, New Haven

Brethren of the Golden Triangle
The Eslandolan and Garvian invasion of the Isle de Medio left thousands of Mardierian settlers homeless and facing starvation. Even so the Brethren of the Golden Triangle, a religious brotherhood. The brotherhood was headed by friar Louis Bertrand. We've seen them before take up residence in a monastery in New Haven.

The Marderian brotherhood also resumed their daily activities. With the construction of the Marderian chapel, the beloved worship services could take place again. The Corrish were happy with this place for rest, meeting and reflection in New Haven.

BoBS - Chapel, New HavenBoBS - Chapel, New HavenBoBS - Chapel, New Haven

---

Large Art & Culturewill be licensed by @Bricksbypidy in New Haven.

Completing GoC task 13.2 A New Haven Success Story with this build. 

Property type: Large Art and Culture
Dimensions: 92 x 80 studs
Total parts: ~8,500

Credits:
Source of Inspiration: Chapel from Anno 1800 (https://anno1800.fandom.com/wiki/Chapel)

---

With this build I've achieved:
- a total of 3 builds in New Haven (8% of all my builds)
- a total of 6 Art and Culture builds (17% of all my builds)
- a total of 17 Large builds (47% of all my builds)
- a total of 27 licensed builds (66% of all my builds)

Edited by Bricksbypidy

A very beautiful chapel and great landscape! :pir-love: I really like how you recreated the Chapel from Anno 1800. This time I noticed the barred windows. On the top of the tower, I clearly recognize the sword Excalibur. The priest is holding a simple wooden version. Therefore, it conforms to the rules.

Another impressive moc of yours! I love the yellowish colors you chose for the walls. My highlight are the barred windows. The padres look great too!

Lots to like with this one - definitely one of my favourites of yours! The chapel itself is really well done with some great shaping and the colour palette is fantastic. Also great vegetation!

I really need to bring out my yellow bricks and build something one of these days, it's such a lovely color in this kind of setting!  Great job on this, lovely roof too.

Edited by Kai NRG