MKJoshA

May the 4th Contest - 2023

5 hours ago, thomas_jenkins_bricks said:

My entry for the Imperial Ship category. Cutting it a bit fine but I have a few more entries to post- we can upload throughout June 5th, right?

Yep, you have till the end of the day on the 5th. As long as it is the 5th Anywhere on Earth you can still submit.

After a long hiatus, I thought joining my first contest would be a good way to get back into Eurobricks. Stud.io doesn't have everything, but it's still pretty good to have since I can't do physical build at the moment. So, one month and some design hiccups later, here's my entries for this year's May 4th Contest:

Whelp, I'm definitely not going to finish my entry on time ( entirely my fault, we had plenty of time, I blame Jedi Survivor and tears of the kingdom :laugh:). I'll still post it on Eurobricks before long but I'm going to miss the entry deadline, but that's okay, I'll make sure I'm more aware of the deadline next year.

And this way I can lie to myself and tell myself that it would have won easily because now I'm not entering it who's to know if it would have gotten the votes :grin:.

So I'm not entering it because it isn't finished and I have to be up at 4am tomorrow so I can't exactly stay up to finish it :laugh:, if I was free tomorrow I totally would, especially since the deadline is actually like 11am tomorrow in my timezone.( If I did my mental maths correctly)

had time for just one entry, but didn't want to miss this traditional Eurobricks contest. Had a great time building it :purrr:

Edited by dvogon

This contest inspired me to post for the first time in years. Here's my entry (it's 11:47 PM here East Coast USA lol): 

So many amazing builds. Thanks to everyone who's shared!

Edited by Mr.Macgyver
Typo

For mini figure habitat 

This is the Clanker Cafe. Predecessor to Chalmun's Cantina AKA The Mos Eisley Cantina 

20230605_224333.jpg

For Rogue Clone

This is the Clanker Cafe. Predecessor to Chalmun's Cantina AKA The Mos Eisley Cantina  

Seated in the front left is the Rogue Clone drinking a cup of Tatooine milk/ Bantha milk

I apologize for using the same photo for both Rogue Clone & Minifigure Habitat 

20230605_231419.jpg

For Imperial ship categorie.

This is my entry for the Imperial ship categorie (tie star crusher)

20230605_233911.png

For nature is after you.

This is my forsaken pilot on endor 

20230605_233224.png

4 hours ago, Mimidances said:

When do the results for May The 4th contest come out?

Judging will be by a panel of judges. We're going to be judging this week and I hope to have results within 1-2 weeks from now.

40 min left. If you have any last second entries post them now!

Here you go:

Hi guys, I posted my habitat in the forum back on June 1st, but I forgot to add it to this thread. I hope you will be kind enough to count it in

That's a wrap on M4 2023. Fantastic work everyone! We had a total of 79 entries this year. Judging is already underway. Stay tuned for the results!

4 hours ago, Oky said:

Here you go:

Nicely done getting this in at the absolute last possible second.

8 minutes ago, ABrickDreamer said:

Hi guys, I posted my habitat in the forum back on June 1st, but I forgot to add it to this thread. I hope you will be kind enough to count it in

You're good, I've got it on the judges sheet.

Great work everyone entering this years May the 4th contest! Really like the new extended version of it and this years timeline is even better than last years.

Though it didn't help me to squeeze in an entry. Family life takes a lot of time and some other projects have higher priorities. Might squeeze in a comment or two (;

Really looking forward for the next years contest, hopefully I start organizing my time sooner!

5 hours ago, Brickuser24 said:

Will the scores awarded to each build also be revealed?

We'll announce the winning scores, but to announce every score would take too much work :vader:

Though if you want to know your individual scores shoot me a PM after and I'll share the break down with you.