Sign in to follow this  
Phil_DeLaGhetto

[M4-23 - Minifigure Habitat] the Stinger Mantis cockpit

hello.

For my last entry I used a part of a larger moc I am building at the moment. The cockpit of the Stinger Mantis from the 'Jedi - Fallen Order' videogame series. As I haven't played the successor yet, this model and the crew are based on the aforementioned first game.

I chose to build it with the 'mercenary'-skin, as that is what I am using ingame aswell, so I went all out with the metallic silver parts :D

It is a little bit cramped on the inside. But as the cockpit itself is part of a larger build, I had to find the perfect sweet spot between interior design and exterior scale of the ship.

479vTCF.jpg

cg366jA.jpg

TQsU0YN.jpg

lsahFn7.jpg

Some shots without the crew...

lpXa5ZL.jpg

k8Fdm2Z.jpg

zBIgPAb.jpg

And of course we have the whole crew, just as important as the ship itself! Four Minifigs in total, five if you count little BD-1.

Cal Kestis and Cere Junda were part of a older minifigure collection of mine, I hope it's okay to reuse them as they fit perfectly here.

The Nightsister Merrin is the newest addition to the crew. I struggled a lot with this minifig, as there are not really many white female heads.

Just like @marvelBoy123 in his droid repair shop, a Latero minifig was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the new CMF Stitch's arms. More specifically Greez Dritus, the Stinger Mantis' captain. The backwards beard is my best attempt to recreate his iconic mullet-baldhead-sideburns-haircut ^^

mMu70fY.jpg

1OwOYFe.jpg

Spoiler

16x16 studs for scale ;)

JBGwjF5.jpg

Phil

You've packed a ton of details into a small space. It really captures the in-game feel of the Mantis. I love your holo-map and the use of the backwards beard for the hair. That was genius!