Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

I also thought it was a custom. The legs really would have benefitted from dual moulding, I’ll forgive the arm though.

Agree with others here though, that hair doesn’t look right at all. 

2 minuti fa, Chris10 ha detto:

D'accordo con gli altri qui però, che i capelli non sembrano affatto giusti.

That hair makes me think of something that can't be said because there could be children in the forum :-P

I think what throws it off for me also is that the yellow printing on the body is a lot darker than the yellow in the legs

37 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

That hair makes me think of something that can't be said because there could be children in the forum :-P

This is technically an 18+ forum, but you‘re probably right :tongue:

I quite like the new Rogue minifig, even though I‘m kind of sick of that hairpiece :hmpf: At least there‘s new printing!

Very happy we're getting Rogue instead of Storm. But I have mixed feelings on the minifigure.

I honestly thought it was a bad custom at first and scrolled past it until I read the caption. The hair is way too generic and I hope it looks more brown than orange in the final product. The arms really should have been dual-molded so we could se her sleeves under the jacket and the yellow printing on the torso is awful. 

Edited by JeanGreyForever

Hmm... I can't put my finger on if I like Rogue or not. I'm going to wait until we get more pictures until I make a final call, but something does feel off. I hope she's not too expensive to get on Bricklink...

Personally I'd say the Dana Barrett/Agatha hairpiece would've been better

For years, Narcissa's hairpiece was perfect for making a purist Rogue, but here it's really not been executed very well

11 minutes ago, NXS7 said:

Personally I'd say the Dana Barrett/Agatha hairpiece would've been better

I agree, but I am not sure that part can be printed (too curly). I feel like Rogue needs a new hairpiece altogether. 

I really like the torso, don't particularly like the hair, and totally hate the legs.

3 hours ago, Legocentrico said:

Looks like someone already lost this november

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Funniest reaction possible tbh

2 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

This is technically an 18+ forum, but you‘re probably right :tongue:

IIRC the official policy is "just don't tell us you're under 18".

I'm 19, so... don't look to my oldest posts.

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

I only got this because I have some messed up friends, but... black cat makes a joke about it in the Spectacular Spider-Man show. I definitely agree with @Legocentrico that we shouldn't go farther

I honestly thought it was Jean at first. I know the jacket being green is on the show, not the fig, but still. Rogue isn't a redhead, and that printing for the torso and legs is definately rough. It's not terrible, but... for 4 figs in an $80 set, one of whom is almost certainly a re-use... not gonna cut it.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

3 hours ago, Legocentrico said:

:pirate-sad

A new X-Men member is better than nothing... though with that said the figure looks 'off', kinda get knock-off vibes with the printing being different shades and not as clean, unsure if that's a result of the source of the leak though. It's leaning more towards her original appearance, but I don't think the hair is right.

On 10/30/2023 at 3:59 PM, Grabdatgem said:

Exabrickslegogo also posted a random photo of the hydra goon without the helmet from the new Lego marvel film. Might be a hint towards their inclusion in a future set. 

On 10/30/2023 at 3:59 PM, Grabdatgem said:

Exabrickslegogo also posted a random photo of the hydra goon without the helmet from the new Lego marvel film. Might be a hint towards their inclusion in a future set. 

Not seen, but if real the timing would probably hint to it being 76283 and with the other hint I'm still going with my theory of a set based on the forest scene from AoU. That way you could include Quicksilver, Hydra Goon and probably the new Big Fig Hulk.

16 hours ago, Legocentrico said:

With all the revelations in 2024, is it possible that we will see some January Marvels?

Probably around the end of November for January 2024 set reveals. Last year it happened around the 30th November.

Without the watermark the bust is even more beautiful! It would need a molded hairpiece, with a big part completely white, it's a real shame… but I still hope that - as always - it will look better in the official images. I wish they had used some budget to give Cyclops a visor, that takes priority for me

11 minuti fa, Scarilian ha detto:

Non visto, ma se reale il tempismo probabilmente suggerirebbe che sia 76283 e con l'altro suggerimento sto ancora andando con la mia teoria di un set basato sulla scena della foresta di AoU. In questo modo potresti includere Quicksilver, Hydra Goon e probabilmente il nuovo Big Fig Hulk.

I believe he posted the image without allusion, and in any case those are the hydra soldiers from the First Avenger, an AOU set would have the 2021 version. Also we will get the new Hulk at the end of November, I doubt we will get another one after a month… and I hope that if there is a bigfig in 2024, it will be Red Hulk

5 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

Without the watermark the bust is even more beautiful…

4 hours ago, Legocentrico said:

Poor guy couldn’t make it one day into November. 😔

Glad to see Rogue is coming in the Blackbird. Printing and hair piece choice leave something to be desired, but that’s par for the course if not a birdie.

2 minutes ago, psqidexslizer said:

Poor guy couldn’t make it one day into November.

PGBQW also said something about November but I can't understand what you mean...... 

10 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

PGBQW also said something about November but I can't understand what you mean...... 

It’s a challenge. No pistachios, almonds, or cashews in November.

27 minutes ago, psqidexslizer said:

Glad to see Rogue is coming in the Blackbird. 

Phrasing! 😬

13 minutes ago, psqidexslizer said:

It’s a challenge. No pistachios, almonds, or cashews in November.

Almonds are actually not nuts - They are seeds! 

Glad to see Rogue will be included in the X-Jet. Overall the figure looks good but is not without flaws. Dual molded legs would've looked much better (although realistically I never expected it to happen in a winter wave set) and I'm not too keen on the choice of dark orange for the hair instead of reddish brown. I'm guessing its going to be the same color for Cyclops as well. With 5 members of the team now covered we better be getting Jean Grey, Gambit and Jubilee in the Mansion to complete the original TAS line up.

Also nice to see a new Quicksilver minifigure is on the way, especially in light of his absence from the Avengers Tower set. Can't say I'm excited for a new Hydra Soldier if its just going to be another Age of Ultron figure again. They look pretty boring compared to the First Avenger variant seen in the Lego Marvel special.

Hopefully we get some set images soon. I'm eager to see how the build for the X-Jet turns out along with the No Way Home, Guardians of the Galaxy and Age of Ultron sets.

28 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Almonds are actually not nuts - They are seeds! 

Still works. 

1 minute ago, wesker said:

Glad to see Rogue will be included in the X-Jet. Overall the figure looks good but is not without flaws. Dual molded legs would've looked much better (although realistically I never expected it to happen in a winter wave set) and I'm not too keen on the choice of dark orange for the hair instead of reddish brown. I'm guessing its going to be the same color for Cyclops as well. With 5 members of the team now covered we better be getting Jean Grey, Gambit and Jubilee in the Mansion to complete the original TAS line up.

It’s a shame Rogue wasn’t in the CMF and Storm or Beast in the jet. Rogue definitely needed dual legs and leg printing which is rare outside of CMFs.

15 minutes ago, psqidexslizer said:

Still works. 

I know! 😈

15 minutes ago, psqidexslizer said:

It’s a shame Rogue wasn’t in the CMF and Storm or Beast in the jet. Rogue definitely needed dual legs and leg printing which is rare outside of CMFs.

Agreed - Neither have particularly intricate printing, while Rogue needs dual-moulded legs with printing, a new hairpiece (either printed or dual-moulded), and dual-moulded arms! Also, I just realised that her secondary colour appears to be bright light orange, not yellow - Quite frustrating, and it makes me worry about Cyclops!