Sign in to follow this  
CapOnBOBS

[OL - FB] Fort Arltrees Public School

Fort Arltrees is growing in size, economic importance, strategic importance, and diplomatic importance. The Crown's divine intuition has led to the gift of a large public school for him Majesty's Loyal Subjects at the far corner of the Empire. 

LargeSchoolFortArltreesOleon

The iconic school house features, bell tower, flag pole, manicured topiaries, fine brick construction, etc. clearly meant to signal the building's function as much as the Crown's prioritization of education and learning. 

LargeSchoolFortArltreesOleon_2

*Hot Bell-Tower Action*

LargeSchoolFortArltreesOleon_4

A genuinely pleasant looking little bump out teacher's lounge. Worth every penny to show our teachers how much the Crown appreciates their hard work. 

LargeSchoolFortArltreesOleon_5

Little Billy arriving a few minutes late. But, it is ok, he was walking to school with his dad and family time is important too. 

LargeSchoolFortArltreesOleon_3

Following them inside, we see that in fact, the double doors support two classrooms. 

LargeSchoolFortArltreesOleon_9

One full today with little Redbeard's son doodling and distracted as usual. 

LargeSchoolFortArltreesOleon_10

The other apparently not in session today as the teacher enjoys some well earned quiet time. 

LargeSchoolFortArltreesOleon_8

Another shot of the class. 

LargeSchoolFortArltreesOleon_7

And a final shot of the outside.

LargeSchoolFortArltreesOleon_6

Licensed as a Large Education build by the Crown's Government.

Edited by CapOnBOBS

This is a very beautiful school! I like the bell tower and the covered entrance very much. The break place with the palm trees, plants and flowers also looks very nice.

Great job! I love the little blue ornamentation and the mast as a flagpole. Double doors in front are fun.

Wow, what a beautifully designed building! I love it :wub: The bell tower and the screened porch (don't know how to name it) for the teacher's room are great details.

Maybe the palm trees are a little short when compared to the building, but that's nitpicking.

Updated with photos of the inside. Thanks all, tried to put some fancy details in. It is on an angle with a layer of tiles and a few studs to secure it. First time trying that and pretty happy with it. Concur, palm trees are short. 

Excellent build Cap, and props to you for adding interiors! I love the feel of this build, and it reminds me a lot of my local historical society's one room schoolhouse. 

The embellishments are a nice touch aesthetically, while still keeping your faction colours. I like the basing as well, having the school at an angle really shows the extra care you put in.

Excellent job, and it's good to see that Oleon is indoctrinating its children from a wee age! :pir-tongue: