Hello everybody,
today I want to show my replica of this wonderful model originally created by Asper :pir-huzzah2:

The thing that strikes me most about this locomotive is the size of the wheels and its particular running gear with connecting rod. :wub:
db60-001.jpg

db60-002.jpg

db60-003.jpg

db60-004.jpg

I'm a bit disappointed that having chosen a black connecting rod because this is not particularly visible.

The locomotive as my usual is equipped with front and rear LED lights.

The locomotive is useful for sorting services on secondary tracks.

Enjoy the show! :classic:

db60-005.jpg

db60-006.jpg

db60-007.jpg

db60-008.jpg

db60-005.jpg

db60-009.jpg

db60-010.jpg

db60-011.jpg

db60-012.jpg

db60-013.jpg

db60-014.jpg

db60-015.jpg

db60-016.jpg

db60-017.jpg

db60-018.jpg

Edited by LEGO Train 12 Volts

Wonderful train, I love those small shunter engines! :wub:

What wonderful things can be done in 8-wide trains! I love the roller skates you used for handle on the door. :thumbup: EDIT: I just checked the original topic. It's from Asper. :innocent:

Would you mind and tell somthing about the extra wires and battery you used? :look:
And maybe point out what you made differently from Asper?

1 hour ago, Holodoc said:

Would you mind and tell somthing about the extra wires and battery you used? :look:

And maybe point out what you made differently from Asper?

First of all thanks for the compliments! :classic:
The cables you see inside the cabin are the extra connections that are used to power the front and rear light, as you can see in one picture under the roof there is a manual switch and a small 12volt battery in the 23A format (or MN21) .
I think my locomotive is externally identical, it certainly has n. 4 extra clips to better fix the front handrails (bar 1 x 4), internally the structure to hold the front windows and the roof is very sturdy and I don't think it can be the same as the original one.

10 hours ago, Sérgio said:

Everything is nicely compressed inside :P

I love this machine for the same reason! :thumbup:

4 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

I can see this little shunter working a small yard anywhere in Germany.

The collection of German locomotives is almost finished, I hope to show them all together ...one day... :blush:

57 minutes ago, Asper said:

What did you use for the blind shaft wheel?

Hello @Asper ...I've used 2x blind shaft wheel size M wide design in black color (code: BRADB) and I polished the rear so it wouldn't interfere with the red flanged wheel.
Going back I would use 2x blind shaft wheel size M narrow design (code: BRADS) in red color for better visibility :classic:

Neat little locomotive, well done!

I note one end has what in the N. America are called ditch lights or crossing lights, the pair of lights at the underframe level. How are they used on the prototype; on when the loco is moving as here?

Dave

they are used as normal headlights. on the front all three lights are lit (two bottom ones and the top one) on the back the lights are red but only the bottom two are lit. for more info search "Dreilicht-Spitzensignal". why it doesnt have the rear lights i dont know. they must have been forgotten because the mounts for them are there.

Edited by XG BC

On 7/5/2022 at 3:58 PM, zephyr1934 said:

Looking good (as always)

...and you're very kind (as always) :classic:

On 7/5/2022 at 4:21 PM, Paperinik77pk said:

Nice blind wheel and rods!!! :sweet:

Ciao!

Davide

Ciao Davide, soon I will show the motorized BR98 (thanks for the new wheelset)! :thumbup:

On 7/5/2022 at 9:03 PM, bogieman said:

Neat little locomotive, well done!

Dave 

Thanks Dave! :thumbup:

On 7/5/2022 at 10:04 PM, XG BC said:

they are used as normal headlights. on the front all three lights are lit (two bottom ones and the top one) on the back the lights are red but only the bottom two are lit.

Thanks @XG BC I would not have been able to answer better

NOTE: the lights at the bottom of my model are not illuminated because I would have defaced the structure with cables and LEDs