Hewman

Is your member number a set number?

Apparently I'm a computer game.

5701.jpg

My number backwards isa this crazy suppliment set.

1075-1.jpg

I don't even know what it does.

That is a speed regulator for 9V trains. It provides the electricity to power the tracks which in turn make the train motor move, and allows you to control the train's speed.

That is a speed regulator for 9V trains. It provides the electricity to power the tracks which in turn make the train motor move, and allows you to control the train's speed.

I'm no train expert. If I had some trains that could be very useful. :sweet: Thanks.

This is a interesting topic. My member number is 7016 which just happens to be this little Vikings set.

7016.jpg

What a fun thread:

Allways thought i was a bucket and yes i am:

1663-1.jpg

Edited by FreeBee

SWEET! I've got [cartoon announcer voice]"The Batcave; Penguin and Mr. Freeze Invasion!"[/cartoon announcer voice]
Wow, nice!

The newer member numbers are currently in the 7000-8000 range, which is most of the twenty-first century sets. Lucky new people! :hmpf_bad:

When we get to the 10000s, expect this thread to be flooded with pics of LEGO exclusives!

It seems I'm an inexpensive way to get a skeleton horse!
Not really - that's an unreleased set that can only be found in the LEGO Castle Brickmaster Book. :wink: Edited by ILikePi

Not really - that's an unreleased set that can only be found in the LEGO Castle Brickmaster Book :wink:

Ah, gotcha. If there's one thing I don't know, it's... anything about Castle, really.