BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

These pics were taken during the year TPM was shown in theaters.

Gungans

aao-gunganarmy.jpg_thumb.jpg

Battle Droids

aao-battledroidunit.jpg_thumb.jpg

AC

Wow great Gungan army ACpin! I dont think I have ever seen a Gungan army of that size its most impressive.

Great collecting!

Yesterday I managed to buy a display case from www.kijiji.ca for $150.00. It was a great deal in my opinion and I'd really like to share it with you guys.

I've also made a brickshelf folder so I can deeplink images.

img_4625.jpg

I managed to fit about half of my opened collection in it so it is quite a large size. It is about 6 feet long, 4 feet high and a little over 2 feet deep. Because of its its depth I wasnt't able to fit my Millenium Falcon or Gunships.

I'll add a few more pictures of my collection later.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Rock

That case has a mirror in it, doesn't it Rock? At first I thought you had multiples of a lot of ships. Still, a large and wonderful collection, now perhaps more dust-free!

Great collection Rock its really big and that display case is really nice.

That case has a mirror in it, doesn't it Rock? At first I thought you had multiples of a lot of ships. Still, a large and wonderful collection, now perhaps more dust-free!

Yes it does!

Very deceiving! :laugh:

Great collection there Rock! :wub:

Can't wait to see more pics!

CommanderFox

Haha. I didn't mean to decieve anyone with the mirror. I think its a nice touch though, I like seeing all of the angles of my lego sets.

I found the time to take a few pictures of my lego collection...

My 1st bookcase which holds the Figure Packs, Millennium Falcon, AT-ST, Separtists and Expanded Universe.

img_4613.jpg

The Mos Espa Podrace.

img_4614.jpg

All of my large sealed sets. The Clone Turbo Tank has some bad box damage that happened while it was stored away. :hmpf_bad:

img_4615.jpg

The rest of my sealed collection is put away in drawers.

img_4623.jpg

Drawer #1

img_4616.jpg

Drawer #2

img_4617.jpg

Drawer #3

img_4618.jpg

Drawer #4

img_4619.jpg

Drawer #5

img_4621.jpg

A large portion of my collection is in my second bookcase. This has my Episode 2, Episode 3, Rebellion and Clone Wars sets.

img_4624.jpg

Right beside it, I have my display case. I have all of my Tatooine, Empire and Episode 1 sets here.

img_4625.jpg

Here is a bit of an overview. I have a few of my sealed sets on the ground. The Imperial Inspection was a set that was very hard to find.

img_4628.jpg

This post is feeling very long so I'll end it here. Thanks for looking.

Edited by Rock

very impressive Rock, as others have said, the display case is a great way to ...errrr... display a large part of your collection safely (looks guiltily at the dus.... errr, weathering effects on many of my own models...) I thought you were being very strong-willpowered keeping so many sets sealed, but on closer inspection I noticed most are duplicates - one of my many fantasies for when I win the lottery is a splurge on BL and ebay allowing me to have a complete collection on display AND in unopened boxes.... well, I can dream can't I?

All of the sets in tn the drawers are sealed. My sealed collection consists of:

-Mos Eisely Cantina

-Desert Skiff and Slave 1 Co-Pack

-2 Ewok Attacks

-Final Duel I

-Landspeeder

-Chrome Darth Vader

-Vulture Droid

-2 Echo Bases

-Bounty Hunter Persuit

-Hailfire Droid and Spider Droid

-Ahsoka's Starfighter and Droids

-7140 X-Wing (first lego star wars set)

-Swamp Speeder

-Imperial Inspection

-Star Destroyer

-Jabba's Sail Barge

-Clone Turbo Tank

-Tie Collection

All of the boxes on top of my display case are opened. I just needed a place to store boxes and I think the box art looks nice.

Edited by Rock

WOW Rock!

Your army is Huge now! :oh::wub:

All of the sets in tn the drawers are sealed. My sealed collection consists of:

*list to long!*

All of the boxes on top of my display case are opened. I just needed a place to store boxes and I think the box art looks nice.

:oh3: I wish I could do that, but I think I couldn't last a day without opening a single set. :blush:

helicaon, I to wish I could do that, but I think id open them all.

CommanderFox

Rock, I am very impressed with your neat arrangement of your SW collection, especially having to see your display case. I am sure your collection is a very good example of a dedicated SW collector. :sweet:

one year of collecting... soory for the bad picture but after one try my cat jumped on the table and it was domino day... and i was not in the mood for a second try..

allew.jpg

Edited by fenris

^ Lovely shot - looks like a survivors' photo after the Lego Star Wars ball!

one year of collecting...

allew.jpg

*huh*

My eyes! I can't tell how much of what you have! So...many....

That is very impressive. Want to sell any of those printed Stormie legs? :cry_happy:

Wow you have a great minifig collection Fenris I wish mine was as big as that

Fenris when I looked at your minifig collection I did not see any ep I-III minifigs, did you not get any or they are going to be in a different picture?

Its a great amount of figures for only one year. You must of have bought quite a number of sets. I guess you only collect Original Trilogy sets, Right?

I can relate with you about how frustrating standing figures can be. In my display the figures have fallen so many times. The Super battle Droids and Battle Droids are the worst for this by a long shot.

Edited by Rock

Fenris when I looked at your minifig collection I did not see any ep I-III minifigs, did you not get any or they are going to be in a different picture?

Maybe he doesn't care for PT like me?

:classic: :classic: yes, the PT is not really my favourite :wink:

actually i didn't buy a lot of sets and i don't collect any ships. i had quite a large amount of pirates and knights from my childhood and traded them against sw/ot figs or just bought a couple of figs.. getting those figs from sets would have cost a fortune...

Very nice minifigure collection fenris, I see it's a one-time display. Would have loved to see the domino btw. :laugh:

My sealed collection consists of:

Just a reminder, this topic is to show your army or display, not to list it.

So feel free to add them.

That's a big collection of figs there.

Just scanning through them and I see a lot of Stormies there :classic:

one year of collecting... soory for the bad picture but after one try my cat jumped on the table and it was domino day... and i was not in the mood for a second try..

allew.jpg

Cool picture. Although, I'm mostly stunned by the fact you could be bothered to spend so much time setting them all out like that. I had a go once, But got completely sick of it after 10 minutes after seeing it made only a tiny dent in my collection. :tongue:

Well done