MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2022 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

1 hour ago, HatBricks said:

It doesn't seem like the most outlandish set possibility, but while getting one thing right, does seem relatively credible, it isn't the most extensive track record. As far as I can tell no other credible sources have commented on this.

Credible sources rumored this some time ago. The new account is just reposting those rumors as his own. 

14 minutes ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

Credible sources rumored this some time ago. The new account is just reposting those rumors as his own. 

I can’t remember but was there a set number attached to obi wan Brickheadz from the start 

Edited by Falconfan1414

4 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Wasn’t the number missing previously tho? If I remember correctly the rumor of the Brickheadz was out but the number wasn’t with it 

The original rumor didn't have the set number, no. But I don't know if this account gave the number, or a different account had it first.

1 hour ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

Ah, my apologies, I'm not surprised that's the case, I just couldn't recall.

Just now, HatBricks said:

Ah, my apologies, I'm not surprised that's the case, I just couldn't recall.

The only question revolves around release/price/set number, which I'm not sure were rumored before...

The purple Clone Troopers look pretty cool. Bit surprising they went with a non-canon legion over one from the movies or Clone Wars, but still looking forward to getting them. Shame the Airbourne Troopers have ditched the cloth kamas. The printed one doesn't look as good without dual molding or side printing.

Just got the Bobas Palace. Couldnt wait anylonger and had actually not bought anything from a lego store for a year and with the Jane Goodall and some bonuspoints, it seemed like an okey deal, despite the original price being 1300 Swedish krones. 

Not done building it yet but the minifigure line up is the best since the last Solo wave. Especially like the Bib Fortuna and the Quarren figures.

In my opinion none of the ST waves were perticularly minifigure focused. 

Quick update on the May releases (thanks to brick clicker for help putting some of the pieces of this together): 

Items in brackets are not 100% confirmed as official titles/set numbers.

[75329] Death Star Garbage Compactor - $59.99 - 666 Pieces 

[75330] Training on Dagobah - $79.99 - 1002 Pieces

[75339] Death Star Trench Run - $89.99 

75341 UCS Landspeeder - $199.99

75342 [Republic Fighter Tank] - $39.99 

40547 Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader Brickheadz - $19.99 

Hopefully this clears some things up. 

Update: Quotes set numbers are not 100% confirmed yet.

Edited by NoOneOfImportance

1 hour ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

Quick update on the May releases (thanks to brick clicker for help putting some of the pieces of this together): 

75329 Death Star Garbage Compactor - $59.99 - 666 Pieces 

75330 Training on Dagobah - $79.99 - 1002 Pieces

75339 Death Star Trench Run - $89.99 

The quote numbers are speculation from brickclicker not actually confirmed yet

Edited by Falconfan1414

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The quote numbers are speculation from brickclicker not actually confirmed yet

Just updated that. The prices are confirmed, but those set numbers for those three sets are not. Apologies. 

You know, memes aren’t usually a good indicator of an individual, but the fellow who leaked the force ghost piece’s memes are so bad that I think he’s probably bs, and I’m being 78% serious here. Just looking at his account now, I don’t think it’s even remotely worth taking him seriously.

1 hour ago, Brickroll said:

You know, memes aren’t usually a good indicator of an individual, but the fellow who leaked the force ghost piece’s memes are so bad that I think he’s probably bs, and I’m being 78% serious here. Just looking at his account now, I don’t think it’s even remotely worth taking him seriously.

I'm leaning towards them being renders. I wouldn't have picked it up until the Landspeeder windscreen, which totally gives off render vibes. Even looking back at the other images of just the "force ghost" piece, including the one that's backlit, it's entirely possible for them to be pretty good renders.

8 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

I'm leaning towards them being renders. I wouldn't have picked it up until the Landspeeder windscreen, which totally gives off render vibes. Even looking back at the other images of just the "force ghost" piece, including the one that's backlit, it's entirely possible for them to be pretty good renders.

He's 100% faking, same with the cody guy. Difference being that this fellow's put in some serious effort whereas the cody guy's essentially doing that: "Source? Trust me bro" meme.

16 hours ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

Items in brackets are not 100% confirmed as official titles/set numbers.

[75329] Death Star Garbage Compactor - $59.99 - 666 Pieces 

[75330] Training on Dagobah - $79.99 - 1002 Pieces

[75339] Death Star Trench Run - $89.99 

Update: Quotes set numbers are not 100% confirmed yet.

Promobricks have already confirmed that Trench Run is the 60€ set.

12 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Promobricks have already confirmed that Trench Run is the 60€ set.

Trench is $90, and the Trash Compactor should be $60. 

23 minutes ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

Not confirmed yet. Only speculation 

30 minutes ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

According to whom? 

Because right now, Promobricks is the most reliable source to have confirmed it. So I advise to trust them first and foremost.

What is expected to be in the Trench Run set?

If the Trash Compactor is just a bunch of grey, black and maybe some white bricks with (logically) the minifigures that were present in that scene (which I already all have) I doubt I will be interterested in that set.

So far it looks like only the Dagobah set :shrug_confused:

17 minutes ago, TBD said:

What is expected to be in the Trench Run set?

Similar to the Jurassic Park one, with a cutaway down the length of the trench, with a smaller scale (no figure) Luke's Red 5 X-Wing and Vaders chasing behind (maybe a TIE too)? Quote: "The Force is Strong with this One". Please feel free to correct those more in the know!

17 minutes ago, TBD said:

If the Trash Compactor is just a bunch of grey, black and maybe some white bricks with (logically) the minifigures that were present in that scene (which I already all have) I doubt I will be interterested in that set.

I think more brown/reddish brown for most of the room structure and then various mechanical colors for the garbage parts. 

Edited by McMurder_them_softly

Sorry for just bashing in guys, but the Obi-Wan Kenobi Series teaser trailer just came out:

Edited by StegoLover

2 hours ago, StegoLover said:

Sorry for just bashing in guys, but the Obi-Wan Kenobi Series teaser trailer just came out:

I like it, hopefully a couple of sets there. Lego can reuse its inquisitor moulds too.

Edited by MKJoshA
Please don't leave videos in quotes

Yeah, we're getting the inquisitor ship this summer... Seems like it'll be a major vehicle and there's no way they aren't making sets for this.

As a side note, I couldn't stop screaming this entire trailer (Only in spoilers in case someone starts whining that I spoiled the trailer for them)

Spoiler

EWAN MCGREGOR! OWEN LARS! NEW INQUISITOR! GRAND INQUISITOR! NUR! FIFTH BROTHER! VADER!

17 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Yeah, we're getting the inquisitor ship this summer... Seems like it'll be a major vehicle and there's no way they aren't making sets for this.

As a side note, I couldn't stop screaming this entire trailer (Only in spoilers in case someone starts whining that I spoiled the trailer for them)

Reveal hidden contents

EWAN MCGREGOR! OWEN LARS! NEW INQUISITOR! GRAND INQUISITOR! NUR! FIFTH BROTHER! VADER!

We're almost definitely getting that ship this summer, yeah. The question will be whether we'll see a return of the Grand Inquisitor figure or not.

7 minutes ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

We're almost definitely getting that ship this summer, yeah. The question will be whether we'll see a return of the Grand Inquisitor figure or not.

The two new inquisitors make more sense.