Peppermint_M

Adventure Supplies: Parts from other themes for Adventurers!

20 hours ago, The Reader said:

And Gail Storm's original haircolour was brown, not dark orange.

I wonder if LEGO made the hair dark orange to match with the pith helmet piece that we all use for Pippin Reed updates? 🤔

2 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

I wonder if LEGO made the hair dark orange to match with the pith helmet piece that we all use for Pippin Reed updates? 🤔

That might be possible. :thumbup:

I do like the nods to Dr Kilroy and Pippin Reed in the Museum Modular and Orient Express. Still hoping for some proper remakes at some point though with other characters in the theme in their Adventurers gear (plus lots of new animals).

On 11/19/2023 at 11:40 PM, Robert8 said:

If they know Adventurers is that big of a deal for fans, why don't they just release an Adventurers set? 

And Johnny Thunder is back yet again in Fortnite 

I feel like they could release an Adventurers set eventually…i mean we have Dr. Kirby in Natural History Museum and Pippin in Orient Express. And we have Johnny Thunder in Seires 19. What’s going on, Lego?!

After seeing Basil the Batlord revamped as a CMF, I wonder if Pharaoh Hotep and Achu could get the same treatment 

(Of course King Kahuka is more likely but he inst part of the Adventurers theme)

10 hours ago, Robert8 said:

After seeing Basil the Batlord revamped as a CMF, I wonder if Pharaoh Hotep and Achu could get the same treatment 

(Of course King Kahuka is more likely but he inst part of the Adventurers theme)

Personally, I would love a 2003-era Lord Sam Sinister update. Maybe recolor the new top hat from Disney 100 CMF and give it to him. I've often thought about putting the one worn by Dr. Facilier on my revamped Sinister, but haven't bit the bullet yet... I don't like the purple feather, (unsure about the skull and bones too) and I don't erase prints!

17 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I vote this idea. I would love to see that happen some days. 

8 hours ago, Murdoch17 said:

Personally, I would love a 2003-era Lord Sam Sinister update. Maybe recolor the new top hat from Disney 100 CMF and give it to him. I've often thought about putting the one worn by Dr. Facilier on my revamped Sinister, but haven't bit the bullet yet... I don't like the purple feather, (unsure about the skull and bones too) and I don't erase prints!

Is that likely for Lego to recolor. That top hat right from Disney theme? Disney is real strict… but I do think that top hat would be useful for Sam Sinister.

According to leaker exabrickslegogo, Johnny Thunder will be re-released this next summer as part of the jungle city subtheme

5 hours ago, Robert8 said:

According to leaker exabrickslegogo, Johnny Thunder will be re-released this next summer as part of the jungle city subtheme

Wow! I‘m excited to see the sets!

Aahh! Please be true! This is the kind of news I have been waiting for since the CMF Johnny Thunder released. I really hope they include Pippin and Kilroy as well, it would be nice to see modern renditions of them in more "adventure-y" attire! I literally just made a BL order to make a custom Pippin minifig.

Edited by Autumn

3 hours ago, danth said:

Johnny Thunder pic has leaked.

Thanks for the hint. Would have preferred him with black legs. I think I will swap them.

I'm very excited to see the sets.

He looks really good IMO. Interesting choice to use the Desert Version with the Orient Expedition Legs.

I think I like this one better than the CMF S19 version

8 hours ago, The Reader said:

Thanks for the hint. Would have preferred him with black legs. I think I will swap them.

I'm very excited to see the sets.

According to reddit, he has the wrong legs.

Dont know what color the actual legs are but I'd assume black

On 4/12/2024 at 12:12 PM, danth said:

Johnny Thunder pic has leaked.

Looks good! The stubble is a nice addition to his design. 

It is good to finally have visual confirmation of the Johnny Thunder fig. Great torso and head pieces.

On 4/13/2024 at 2:03 AM, Robert8 said:

According to reddit, he has the wrong legs.

Dont know what color the actual legs are but I'd assume black

I hope that is the case. Tan/dark tan did not work together in the fig. And this leg piece exists, it is the leg piece for the Safari Rescue team for last year sets, so a misplacement is possible. Plain black legs are enough for him, imo. Black legs with pocket prints would be welcome.