Ha, I like it.

I think the build is technically illegal, but you can make it legal pretty easily - just swap the 3L axle at the hips for a 3L lightsaber bar.

Or you could replace the 5L axle of the left thigh with a blue 2L friction pin with axle, a black 3L friction pin with axle and a friction pin joiner piece to allow longitudinal rotation.

Or replace the 90° connector on the knees with universal joints ... no wait, this wouldn't work either xD

2 hours ago, Gray Gear said:

If I were him I'd be more worried about the missing ellbow joint on the right arm :head_back:

Agreed! It's cool already, but if it was symmetric it would be cooler. Inserting a straight 180 degree LBG connector as the right shoulder joint could fix it, though the right arm may become kind of long..

As for the leg, I think

8 hours ago, heyitsdisty said:

just swap the 3L axle at the hips for a 3L lightsaber bar

this solution could be good as it would keep the symmetry and simplicity of the legs, and it would even be a kind of realistic rotation point.

Are you planning to build it in a more colour consistent version?

Cute stuff..but u can probably just place all these types of builds under one thread. No reason to create a whole new one for each character.  

@zumaidi

We talked about this, and it has been suggested to you that you use a single topic for similar models. Like for your "simple mechanisms" models. So, please try to stick to what we agreed.
I have merged your stick men to a single topic.

8 hours ago, Milan said:

@zumaidi

We talked about this, and it has been suggested to you that you use a single topic for similar models. Like for your "simple mechanisms" models. So, please try to stick to what we agreed.
I have merged your stick men to a single topic.

Ooopps. Sorry. 

The 1st post was to ask opinion on illegal build, not specifically a particular model. It was posted in General discussion meant for all not necessarily Technic members. 

The 2nd post was to share on a complete MOC in Technic category about a model with different design without illegal build. 

IMHO they are different in nature.

Anyway, thank you for your support and attention. 

23 hours ago, heyitsdisty said:

Ha, I like it.

I think the build is technically illegal, but you can make it legal pretty easily - just swap the 3L axle at the hips for a 3L lightsaber bar.

Thanks. But that part is longer than what I need.