MKJoshA

Wishlist: Future Star Wars Sets and Minifigures

1 hour ago, CloneCommando99 said:

My hopes for next year’s battlepack. Either one of these as I’ve had enough of the clones and want to build up my empire.

Which of these ideas would you guys prefer and which do you think is most likely?

I’m not sure which one is more likely. I reckon we might get an Ahsoka Series 1 Battle Pack and a Bad Batch Series 3 Battle Pack. That your ‘imperial’ forces, done. 

Saw some clips of the original battlefront 2. You know how years ago we got the random imperial v wing, I’d love for them to do an imperial version of the republic tank. 

5 hours ago, Llewop said:

Saw some clips of the original battlefront 2. You know how years ago we got the random imperial v wing, I’d love for them to do an imperial version of the republic tank. 

That would be cool. If it was a good army builder I would buy multiple. Ideal minifig selection for that would be 1 stormtrooper, 1 stormtrooper heavy/ officer and a tank driver.

I could also see Lego doing battlefront based battlepacks like last year’s 501st one in the future not explicitly based on the games but because it would be a good template of letting kids get different troopers. Here’s some ideas:

Imperial: 2 stormtroopers, heavy trooper, and scout trooper sniper.

Imperial (reinforcements): imperial jet trooper, imperial jet trooper commander, ISB agent and a death trooper.

Rebel: 2 fleet troopers, 1 heavy trooper and a officer.

Republic (reinforcements): 2x Arc Trooper (different skins), Clone Commando and Wookie warrior.

Resistance (reinforcements): 2x Resistance Jet Trooper and then the 2 other alien reinforcements in the game.

So I’m looking far off here. this year TPM and LSW 25th anniversary’s.

safe money would be on AOTC having a 25th anniversary when that comes in a few years and safer money on a LSW 30th anniversary.

so with that in mind what form does these waves take?

AOTC - I hope for a remake of Yoda vs dooku duel as well as remakes for the bounty hunter pursuit and a jangle fett slave 1 (hopefully at the same scale of the recent Mando slave 1) 

LSW 30 - I hope they go more the 20th anniversary route. There’s a guy on instagram who has been remaking and modernising some of the original sets and I think it’d be good to get like a corridor set from the TPM when they are on the trade federation ship with the droids and droidekas surrounding them. We’re five years away so anything could happen.

On 3/11/2024 at 7:28 PM, Llewop said:

so with that in mind what form does these waves take?

ROTS 20th anniversary: 

Mid-Scale Venator 

Utapau Troopers (Crab Droid) 

Obi-Wan’s Jedi Interceptor (Red) 

Mustafar Duel Diorama 

Brickheadz Pack - Dooku, Greivous, Palpatine, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Yoda

AOTC 25th anniversary: 

Coruscant Airspeeder Chase 

Jango Fett’s Slave One 

Duel on Geonosis 

MBS Petranaki Arena 

Republic Gunship 

TPM 30th anniversary: 

Naboo Royal Starship 

Naboo Starfighter w/Vulture Droid 

Trade Federation AAT 

8 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

ROTS 20th anniversary: 

Mid-Scale Venator 

Utapau Troopers (Crab Droid) 

Obi-Wan’s Jedi Interceptor (Red) 

Mustafar Duel Diorama 

Brickheadz Pack - Dooku, Greivous, Palpatine, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Yoda

AOTC 25th anniversary: 

Coruscant Airspeeder Chase 

Jango Fett’s Slave One 

Duel on Geonosis 

MBS Petranaki Arena 

Republic Gunship 

TPM 30th anniversary: 

Naboo Royal Starship 

Naboo Starfighter w/Vulture Droid 

Trade Federation AAT 

Good list I think AOTC id like to see more separatist vehicles. 

For me id maybe swap obi wans red interceptor for the blue one. ROTS forgive me if I get the wrong legion but are they the galactic marines, they look like clone snow troopers I’d love a battle pack of them 

The Acolyte trailer dropped, looks like there’s a quite a few non-human characters which bodes well for some alien minifigures. 

On 3/14/2024 at 6:18 AM, Llewop said:

Good list I think AOTC id like to see more separatist vehicles. 

For me id maybe swap obi wans red interceptor for the blue one. ROTS forgive me if I get the wrong legion but are they the galactic marines, they look like clone snow troopers I’d love a battle pack of them 

Doubt the separatist vehicles would sell all too well. Admittedly, I’d love to see a new Homing Spider Droid with a more accurate middle section and stickers/printed parts to help. 

I would love the blue variation, but I doubt Lego would choose that over the red version, especially considering they relatively recently released Anakin’s. 

Some Clone Wars love:

Separatist MTT ($139.99): CIS colors (silver and navy). Wat Tambor, Battle Droid Commander, 16x Battle Droid, Commander Bly, 2x 327th Clone Troopers. Side builds include a STAP.

Clone Turbo Tank ($159.99): Yes another one, bigger this time around. Yoda, Luminara Unduli, Commander Gree (curious to see how a hybrid version would look), 2x Clone Scout Troopers, AT-RT Driver, Crab Droid, 2x Super Battle Droids. Includes AT-RT, and did I mention a crab droid.

ARC-170 Starfighter ($69.99): Plo Koon, Captain Jag, Clone Pilot, 2x 442nd Siege Troopers, R4-P44. Includes a Droideka.

Corporate Alliance Tank Droid ($29.99): Next CW battle pack. 2x Battle Droids, 2x Super Battle Droids, 3x 327th Clone Troopers, 91st Recon Trooper (Neyo).

Republic Shuttle ($139.99): 2x Clone Pilots, Clone Commando, Commander Wolffe, 2x 104th Clone Troopers.

Is there any chance Lego will realise a new Colonel Yularen minifigure? He was in Andor, but TLG missed the opportunity...

Man I wish they realised a Conference room diorama set... With an accurate Darth Vader torso... :wub:

Clone wars love. It’s all around. 

Separatist Tri-Droid £69.99: Tactical Droid, Battle Droid (x2), Phase II 91st Mobile Reconnaissance Trooper (x2) 

CIS MTT £149.99: Battle Droid Commander, Battle Droid Pilot, Commando Droid (x2), Battle Droid (x8), Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars insignia armour)

Republic AT-AP Walker £79.99: Stass Allie, Commander Neyo, Phase II 41st Recon Trooper (x2) 

Geonosis Clone Troopers £19.99: Arf Trooper (x2), Phase II Geonosis Clone Trooper (x2)

Republic Gunship (AOTC 25th anniversary) £149.99: Clone Pilot, Yoda, Kit Fisto, Ki-adi Mundi, Clone Trooper (x3)

Republic Acclamator Cruiser £159.99: Shaak Ti, Phase II Kamino Security Guard Captain, Phase II Kamino Security Forces (x2), Republic Officer, Medical Droid 

Utapau Troopers £19.99 (Crab Droid): Phase II 212th Clone Trooper (x3), Airborne Trooper 

Ahsoka’s Jedi Interceptor £29.99: Ahsoka Tano, R7-A7, Buzz Droid 

4 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

Clone wars love. It’s all around. 

Republic Gunship (AOTC 25th anniversary) £149.99: Clone Pilot, Yoda, Kit Fisto, Ki-adi Mundi, Clone Trooper (x3)

Republic Acclamator Cruiser £159.99: Shaak Ti, Phase II Kamino Security Guard Captain, Phase II Kamino Security Forces (x2), Republic Officer, Medical Droid 

Utapau Troopers £19.99 (Crab Droid): Phase II 212th Clone Trooper (x3), Airborne Trooper 

Picked out my favorites here. I'm actually impressed by the current Tri-Droid (sure it could be bigger, but it's decently sized as is), but an Acclamator is long overdue, and it never hurts to have more of Cody's boys.

Ventator-class Star Destroyer ($159.99): System scale. Comes with a side build of the bridge war room (holotable, tactical display panels, computer terminal). Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clone Wars), Commander Cody (Phase I), 2x Clone Trooper, 212th Clone Trooper (Phase I, Orange arms and outlined visor), Admiral Yularen, Clone Naval Officer.

Munificent-class Frigate ($149.99): Tactical Droid, Battle Droid Commander, 2x Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid, Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars), Ahsoka Tano (Clone Wars S1), Captain Rex (Phase I), Clone Trooper Denal (Dark Red Macrovisor), Clone Trooper (Dark Red Macrovisor).

Duel on Utapau ($49.99): General Grievous, Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS), 2x Magna Guard, 2x 212th Airborne Trooper. Wheelbike, Crab droid, and molded Boga.

On 3/20/2024 at 2:58 PM, ARC2149Nova said:

Separatist MTT ($139.99): CIS colors (silver and navy). Wat Tambor, Battle Droid Commander, 16x Battle Droid, Commander Bly, 2x 327th Clone Troopers. Side builds include a STAP.

11 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

CIS MTT £149.99: Battle Droid Commander, Battle Droid Pilot, Commando Droid (x2), Battle Droid (x8), Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars insignia armour)

I'd love a new MTT but I'd rather have a Trade Federation version over the Separatists one. The 2015 set really left a lot to be desired and the vehicle didn't play enough of a role in TCW for me to care about that particular version. It would also be a nice opportunity for figures of Boss Nass, Rune Haako or a TPM Nute Gunray.

Just now, wesker said:

I'd love a new MTT but I'd rather have a Trade Federation version over the Separatists one. The 2015 set really left a lot to be desired and the vehicle didn't play enough of a role in TCW for me to care about that particular version. It would also be a nice opportunity for figures of Boss Nass, Rune Haako or a TPM Nute Gunray.

I want to crush this by saying "UCS", but I do think a new MTT along the lines of the 2007 OG would be absolutely amazing.

On the other hand, a variant would be nice as well, and would justify the remake. Then we can get another brown version.

I'd rather Haako and Gunray with a palace anyway. Boss Nass could always be thrown in another Flash Speeder. Way more important Separatist leaders with limited set options.

After today's Bad Batch episode, I'm just going to reiterate that we NEED more Bad Batch sets! Seriously LEGO, there's so much potential for ships and minifigs, especially in season 3 so far. 

9 hours ago, ToaDraco said:

After today's Bad Batch episode, I'm just going to reiterate that we NEED more Bad Batch sets! Seriously LEGO, there's so much potential for ships and minifigs, especially in season 3 so far. 

Make a list, make a list, make a list! 

Seriously, I’d love to read your ideas. 

Tactical Droids, Commando Droids, Imperial Commando’s, TK StormTroopers, and NightTroopers are Minifigures we need. Period. 

3 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

Tactical Droids, Commando Droids, Imperial Commando’s, TK StormTroopers, and NightTroopers are Minifigures we need. Period. 

I agree! And I'd add magnaguards and a rerun of death troopers to that aswell

Some imperial military hardware because frankly the empire has been neglected in ground forces compared to the clones.

Stormtrooper battlepack (£18.99) 2 stormtroopers, stormtrooper commander (with a new plastic pauldron similar to doctor strange’s cape) and a shock trooper. (with backpack) Build would be an imperial checkpoint.

ITT (£59.99): 2 stormtroopers, 1 stormtrooper commander, 2 Tank Drivers and an imperial Lieutenant.

Imperial security gunship (£49.99): imperial scout trooper (from Jedi: fallen order), scout trooper commander, imperial shock trooper and a ISB Lieutenant.

Modular imperial bunker (£149.99) can connect with modular series. Figures: 2x imperial technician, imperial captain, imperial army officer (green uniform), 2x scout troopers and 2x stormtroopers.

Victory class Star Destroyer (£149.99): This would be a homage to the empire of Legends. Figures: Captain Pallaeon, Admiral Daala, Rukh and 2x Vader’s Fist troopers.

Long Live The Empire! 
Please let me know what you guys think. And whether you agree that the empire has been neglected when it comes to army building.

14 minutes ago, CloneCommando99 said:

Some imperial military hardware because frankly the empire has been neglected in ground forces compared to the clones.

Stormtrooper battlepack (£18.99) 2 stormtroopers, stormtrooper commander (with a new plastic pauldron similar to doctor strange’s cape) and a shock trooper. (with backpack) Build would be an imperial checkpoint.

ITT (£59.99): 2 stormtroopers, 1 stormtrooper commander, 2 Tank Drivers and an imperial Lieutenant.

Imperial security gunship (£49.99): imperial scout trooper (from Jedi: fallen order), scout trooper commander, imperial shock trooper and a ISB Lieutenant.

Modular imperial bunker (£149.99) can connect with modular series. Figures: 2x imperial technician, imperial captain, imperial army officer (green uniform), 2x scout troopers and 2x stormtroopers.

Victory class Star Destroyer (£149.99): This would be a homage to the empire of Legends. Figures: Captain Pallaeon, Admiral Daala, Rukh and 2x Vader’s Fist troopers.

Long Live The Empire! 
Please let me know what you guys think. And whether you agree that the empire has been neglected when it comes to army building.

Interesting choices.

I agree that the Empire needs some love for battlepacks & sets.  These would be some good ideas going forward.  I really like your modular ideas.  I had some a few years back (posted in this thread I believe) where I created ideas for modular Death Star builds and modular Echo Base builds for Empire vs Rebels.  Something that would allow Lego to sell supporting sets that build on sales.

But, I am not a marketing expert, so maybe the idea would not sell enough.

Cheers :)

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, CloneCommando99 said:

Long Live The Empire! 

Totally agree. Got one more for you:

Imperial Army Battlepack ($19.99): Andor Combat Speeder with 2x imperial army trooper (with riot shields), 1x stormtrooper, and 1x imperial officer (black uniform)

I'd also love some rebel sets. I'll throw some ideas out there, including a good few battle packs since the only figures readily availible are the rebel fleet troopers:

Endor Rebel Troopers ($19.99): Stolen imperial speeder bike and a small tree trap with 1x ewok and 3x endor rebel trooper (2x with green trenchcoat prints, 1x with a tan vest print and a faceprint reminiscent of Rex, but he doesn't have printed gauntlets so he can still be used as a normal trooper).

Scarif Rebel Troopers ($19.99): Bit of scarif terrain with an orange crate, palm tree, and play feature to launch out from behind some ferns similar to old ninjago sets. Comes with 4x rebel trooper (Melshi, Bastaran, Tonc, and Bistan)

Sullust Rebel Troopers ($19.99): Based on Battlefront 2015. Includes an E-web on a small bit of Sullust terrain and a sliding door. Comes with 4x rebel trooper (sullust combat outfits, so the Endor helmets on the orange suits- Namir, Brand, Roach, and Gadren)

Full sets:

Rebel Snowspeeder ($27.99): Smaller Rebel Snowspeeder with Wedge Antilles, Wes Janson, and Colonel Derlin.

Rebel Landspeeder ($34.99): Rebel Landspeeder (with the large mounted gun like in Battlefront 2017 or Legion) with 1x gonk droid and 4x rebel trooper: 1x rebel officer (tan outfit), 2x rebel soldier (Tatooine outfits with the A-wing pilot type helmets), 1x Ishi Tib jumptrooper.

Ion Cannon ($59.99): Ion cannon (with interior control room) with Colonel Derlin, 2x hoth rebel trooper, R-3PO, a Rebel Captain (Micha Evon), and Rebel Comms Officer (Toyan Farr)

Edited by Mandalorianknight

5 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Totally agree. Got one more for you:

Imperial Army Battlepack ($19.99): Andor Combat Speeder with 2x imperial army trooper (with riot shields), 1x stormtrooper, and 1x imperial officer (black uniform)

Endor Rebel Troopers ($19.99): Stolen imperial speeder bike and a small tree trap with 1x ewok and 3x endor rebel trooper (2x with green trenchcoat prints, 1x with a tan vest print and a faceprint reminiscent of Rex, but he doesn't have printed gauntlets so he can still be used as a normal trooper).

Scarif Rebel Troopers ($19.99): Bit of scarif terrain with an orange crate, palm tree, and play feature to launch out from behind some ferns similar to old ninjago sets. Comes with 4x rebel trooper (Melshi, Bastaran, Tonc, and Bistan.

Rebel Landspeeder ($34.99): Rebel Landspeeder (with the large mounted gun like in Battlefront 2017 or Legion) with 1x gonk droid and 4x rebel trooper: 1x rebel officer (tan outfit), 2x rebel soldier (Tatooine outfits with the A-wing pilot type helmets), 1x Ishi Tib jumptrooper.

Now we’re cooking.

Posted (edited)

OK, I throw in a few ideas here as well.  A mix of imperial and rebellion so that the imperials have someone to fight. :)

Rogue One

Eadu Garrison Battle Pack

Mini-figs: 2 x Stormtrooper, 1 x Imperial Gunner, 1 x Imperial Scientist.  The main build for the set should be part of the weapons turrets seen during the Battle of Eadu.  Perhaps a small version of a turbolaser tower with the archway onto the landing platform the Rebels bomb during the encounter.  Accessories to include blasters for the Stormtroopers and Gunner.

Scarif Garrison Battle Pack

Mini-figs: 2 x Stormtrooper, 2 x Shoretrooper.  The main build for the set should include two orange cargo containers as in Set #75152 and a master switch computer console with antenna.  Accessories to include regular blasters for the Stormtroopers, and double barrel blasters for the Shoretroopers.

Rebel Alliance Pathfinders Battle Pack

Mini-figs: 3 x Rebel Pathfinders, 1 x Rebel Pathfinder Officer.  Main build for the set should be part of the landing area around the shuttle “Rogue One”, perhaps some of the grey computer boxes/cargo containers.  Accessories to include blasters for all of the minis, plus a set of macro-binoculars for the officer.

Rebel Alliance Scarif Pilot Battle Pack

Mini-figs: 2 x Blue Squadron X-Wing Pilot (Blue Flightsuit), 1 x Gold Squadron Y-Wing Pilot (Orange Flightsuit), 1 x Blue Squadron U-Wing Pilot (Blue Flightsuit); use assorted faces and skin tones.  Could make these all “name” pilots from the film.  The main build for the set should be a maintenance sled with tools as seen in Rogue One hanger scenes.  Accessories should include blaster pistols for all pilots.

Episode IV: A New Hope

Rebel Alliance Fleet Trooper Battle Pack

Mini-figs: 3 x Alliance Fleet Troopers, 1 x Alliance Fleet Officer; use assorted faces and skin tones.  The main build for the set should be something like the airlock hallway in the Tantive IV from the start of Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.  Alternatively, perhaps a small combat station with a heavy cannon set up and small radio antenna/communications panel.  Accessories to include blasters for all mini-figs.

Rebel Alliance Yavin Base Battle Pack

Mini-figs: 2x Alliance Fleet Troopers, 1 x Alliance Officer, 1 x Rebel Alliance Technician; use assorted faces and skin tones.  The main build for the set should be a maintenance station for the Yavin base hanger.  This could include a crane and control panel, or a communications array.  Accessories to include blasters, binoculars, and one of the radar guns seen with the guard in the tower in all of the Yavin hanger shots in the films.

Rebel Alliance Yavin Pilot Battle Pack

Mini-figs: 2 x Red Squadron X-Wing Pilot (Orange Flightsuit), 1 x Gold Squadron Y-Wing Pilot (Orange Flightsuit), 1 x Rebel Astromech Droid; use assorted faces and skin tones.  Could make these all “name” pilots from Episode IV.  The main build for the set should be a troop transport sled as seen in both Rogue One & A New Hope.  Accessories should include blaster pistols for all pilots.

Imperial Stormtrooper Battle Pack

Mini-figs: 3 x Stormtrooper, 1 x Stormtrooper Officer.  The main build for the set should be one storage crate that can be opened up (storage space inside) and a bunker or weapon emplacement.  Storage crate should be similar to the ones in Set #75141.  Accessories should include a pauldron for the officer, binoculars, thermal detonators, blasters for the Stormtroopers and additional blasters in the crate.

Imperial Sandtrooper Battle Pack

Mini-figs: 2 x Sandtrooper, 1 x Sandtrooper Officer, 1 x Dewback Big Figure.  The main build for the set should be a moisture vaporator and sand dune setting, along with a womp rat.  Accessories should include a pauldron for the officer, binoculars, backpacks for all of the troopers, a long riding staff (for the dewback rider as seen in A New Hope), and blasters for the Sandtroopers.

Imperial Inspection Team Battle Pack

Mini-figs: 1 x Death Star Officer (Captain), 2 x Imperial Technician, 1 x Stormtrooper.  The main build for the set should include an inspection cart and tools as carried by the sensor technicians when the Millennium Falcon was inspected in ANH, as well as one or two storage containers/crates.  Accessories to include blasters for the Stormtrooper and Officer, wrenches and tools for the Technicians.

Death Star Crew Battle Pack

Mini-figs: 2 x Death Star Trooper, 1 x Imperial Officer (Lieutenant), 1 x Stormtrooper.  Main build for the set should be a section of Death Star corridor that links up with various Death Star playsets to expand the play experience.  There should be link pieces on both ends to allow connection with other sets.  Alternatively, it could be a guard room set up with computer console, table and working door as a play feature.  Accessories to include blasters for all of the mini-figs and a mouse droid.

I can pull more for later.

Cheers :)

Edited by Omand
typos

Imperial hardware Part Two: Atrocities of the Empire.

Tie Reaper (£79.99):  2x Purge Trooper Snipers, Electro-staff Purge Trooper, Mari Kosan and Ninth Sister big fig.

Tie Defender (£49.99): Governor Price, Commander Titus Brom, Vult Skerris and a Death Trooper.

AT DT (£29.99): 3x Mudtroopers and a Mimban Stormtrooper.

Quaser fire-class cruiser-carrier (£159.99): Cham Syndulla, tie fighter pilot, ranked tie fighter pilot, imperial navy officer, imperial crewman and a stormtrooper. (Would be in scale with the Moff Gideon’s light cruiser from 2021 also including both the mini Tie fighters we saw in that set and some in scale mini tie bombers.)

Aldhani Imperial Checkpoint (£34.99) Lieutenant Gorn, Disguised Cassian Andor (officer cap) and 2 imperial army troopers. Gorn’s speeder is included.

Tie Crawler (£34.99): Mara Jade and 2 Shadow Troopers.

Hope you guys like this instalment. Let me know if you would like a part 3.