Sign in to follow this  
goatman461

[Factions Ep. 7 - Cat. B][K10 - Coruscant - BS] Pirates like to...

*Your entry has earned 40 XP*

Coruscant - Lower Levels - Lift 654 - outside Kwazi's Chop Shop...

50777297766_449cabf8ea_b.jpg

Spoiler

"Pirates like to chop, chop, chop" "Kwazi's"

High value targets from an Imperial Remnant have been spotted under the glow of an oversized pink krill by an enterprising elixir peddler. Zaz Sikari, a veteran Clawdite bounty hunter, with plenty of debt to pay, has already intercepted their taxi... 

50776541068_7363dc30c0_b.jpg

Spoiler

"Live, Laugh, Love" "Netflix and Krill" "If looks could Krill, you wouldn't be so hungry" "Kwazi's"

Most residents won't think twice about a speeder dropping through the lift, except to get out of the way. But this taxi won't be coming back up. 

50776541123_1408f215ca_b.jpg

With the Imp's getaway out of the way, the Nemoidian buyers move in. This particular target had been around for a while. At the beginning of the Empire, he was an enforcer on Cato Nemoidia. Rumors persisted that he still kept Nemoidian artifacts and other unsavory trophies, and that it was in search of new, highly volatile artifacts that lured him into the deeps of Coruscant.

50777411112_dc348c647e_b.jpg

This particular buyer was insistent on confronting the target himself. His drop team was merely there to secure the field. He would stay behind, to pay for the act that he insisted must be done. It wasn't long before the New Republic made their way down the lift. 

50776541153_9818c6d163_b.jpg

I'm a big Cyberpunk fan (and my LUG are doing a cyberpunk collab) and theres so many nice touches within this build - The shutters on the left, the use of trans pieces and the general action within this are all tick boxes for me

You really nail the Coruscanti feeling with this build. Lots of nice little details, like the text in the walls.

I'd love to see some well lit images and a shot of the whole rig...

There's so much to like about this build Goatman. The signs. The shops. The lights. That speeder. This is a super immersive build. Great job!

PS: I'm stealing those I-beams

Thanks y'all. I'll try to add some WIP and unedited shots to IG. Mike, the beams were a pain in the megablocks, good luck.

I think I did over edited a lot of this and should have planned my lighting options ahead of time. Would have been nice to balance out the cluttered areas of the build with the wide open stuff.   

Cyberpunk meets Coruscant works really well. The subtle details, like the orange Aurebesh letters built into the wall, are great.

Impressive build! It captures the Coruscant low-level atmosphere very well. The brick-built aurebesh letters, the characters, the neon colors... That speeder shot captures perfectly the sense of speed.