Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

2 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Do we know which shows are getting what number of figures then?

I'm leaning towards 2 figures for WandaVision, 3 figures for TF&TWS, 2/3 figures for Loki and 4/5 figures for What If:

1. Scarlet Witch
  2. Vision
  3. Falcon
  4. Bucky
  5. Zemo
  6. Loki
  7. Loki series villain?
  8. Loki series supporting character OR What If figure (Party Thor?)
  9. T'Challa Starlord
  10. Zombie Cap
  11. Captain Carter
  12. The Watcher

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

I will confirm that Wanda, Vision, Falcon, Bucky and Loki are all in the series. Even though that's kinda obvious :tongue:

Can you tell us if Zemo’s going to be in it?

I feel like Lego Marvel news has been slow. Somebody please give us something.

Edited by Moon_Knight

12 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

Can you tell us if Zemo’s going to be in it?

Not LEGO News but Alfred Molina confirmed that he's playing Raimi Ock from Spider-Man 2 in No Way Home which indirectly confirms Tobey returning.

I do think that this could lead to the No Way Home LEGO sets including updated Raimi figs and if Jamie  Foxx is indeed playing TASM 2 Electro he could get a new variant as the comic con one is tricky to get

Edited by MCU Spidey 2017

3 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

Does tony ever own one of the speed champion cars? I wanna add one to my malibu mansion!

Not even remotely the same car, but I bought the McLaren 720S as it reminded me of his car from the end of Age of Ultron

Hopefully someone more useful could answer your question, but without having to look up what cars Tony owns, I personally would look for either a flashy sports car, or a classic car, not necessarily something that Tony DOES own, but something he probably would

https://brickipedia.fandom.com/wiki/75880_McLaren_720S

14 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

Not LEGO News but Alfred Molina confirmed that he's playing Raimi Ock from Spider-Man 2 in No Way Home which indirectly confirms Tobey returning.

I do think that this could lead to the No Way Home LEGO sets including updated Raimi figs and if Jamie  Foxx is indeed playing TASM 2 Electro he could get a new variant as the comic con one is tricky to get

Looks like almost the entire plot for NWH leaked on Reddit. Curious to know if it’s actually true. Kind of bummed I looked because if it is it’s pretty rad.

4 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

Looks like almost the entire plot for NWH leaked on Reddit. Curious to know if it’s actually true. Kind of bummed I looked because if it is it’s pretty rad.

Read it. If that's turn out legit then crazyyy.  I remember reading Endgame plot leak when it was out, no ones believes it because it doesn't make sense but when translated to movie scenes damn boi it's epic. 

With the current rumors that there's gonna be 3 set for NWH. I hope we get those needed villains.

Regarding potential NWH leaks, I've seen two recently. I expect real information is out there, but if either leak is real chances are they are first drafts with aspects that may be changed. I would however still lean to certain aspects happening and would still highly expect that if we do get the three Spider-men together that chances are we are gonna have some form of Sinister Six also.

5 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Those what if concepts make me slightly mad...they look so good

I think some can be replicated fairly easily, Ultron is the only one of the recent concepts that I sorta hope gets a CMF figure so we get his comic style head.

37 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

I do think that this could lead to the No Way Home LEGO sets including updated Raimi figs and if Jamie Foxx is indeed playing TASM 2 Electro he could get a new variant as the comic con one is tricky to get

I am almost positive Electro will wind up getting a figure, he was one of the first villains announced and likely has a considerable role. He's also apparently not playing the 'Blue' Electro, so he's the same character but they are altering the design. I'd hope we get a new Doc Ock figure also - hope they don't ruin the character.

9 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

With the current rumors that there's gonna be 3 set for NWH. I hope we get those needed villains.

At the moment we are down to two potential NWH sets, 76185 and 76195 - given that 76184 is based on Far From Home. Chances are high that we'll wind up getting at least one set released after the movie that contains spoilery stuff, depending on if the movie does lean hard into the multiverse stuff I'd like to see them give us the Raimi and Webb Spider-man along with re-visiting some of the prior villains.

35 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

Yeah, this is the calm before the storm. With summer stuff starting to leak, by the end of the month we'll have likely seen the summer Marvel sets. By mid/late May we'll see the D2C.

Regarding no way home sets. It’s like 2 cheap sets to start. No way we would get everything at once. Especially with how it was supposed to be a big secret. Plus you really think lego would give some of the most wanted figures in only a $30 set. Amazing sets for this might not come till after the movie is released

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Regarding no way home sets. It’s like 2 cheap sets to start. No way we would get everything at once. Especially with how it was supposed to be a big secret. Plus you really think lego would give some of the most wanted figures in only a $30 set. Amazing sets for this might not come till after the movie is released

we are getting a $20 and a $30 for NWH (as speculated) right? Or was it $30 and $40?

34 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

we are getting a $20 and a $30 for NWH (as speculated) right? Or was it $30 and $40?

The $30 and $40 sets are No Way Home. The $20 set is a Far From Home 4+ set.

16 minutes ago, FoggyFate said:

The $30 and $40 sets are No Way Home. The $20 set is a Far From Home 4+ set.

I thought so, just wanted to confirm. Thank you!

2 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

76185 (40€, 355 pcs) and 76195 (20€, 198 pcs).

There's also the 20€ 4+ FFH set.

8 hours ago, TobyAis said:

If they only do 3 minifigs, what do you reckon they'll do? Bucky, Sam and Walker?

Nah, I think the 3rd figure would be Zemo. He's so iconic, especially with his mask. We just need him, to be honest it's my most wanted figure from this series.

1 minute ago, BusterNut31 said:

aren't we supposed to get images of Shang Chi sets soon before the official release of the SUMMER wave?

That's really puzzling. They were supposed to relases on May 1st, yet there are still no images.

I suppose they could've postponed to June 1st with the movie being delayed.

8 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Nah, I think the 3rd figure would be Zemo. He's so iconic, especially with his mask. We just need him, to be honest it's my most wanted figure from this series.

That's really puzzling. They were supposed to relases on May 1st, yet there are still no images.

I suppose they could've postponed to June 1st with the movie being delayed.

Interesting since some countries have it on shelves already. mmmm at least they could delay the release but release the HD images. Maybe after we get the first trailer for the film which I hear will be out close to the end of the month.

Man I need these summer sets to be revealed already! the HP line has me pumped and now I wanna see more!! MORE!!!!!!

15 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Infinity saga sets should be following the same pattern with being exclusive to the lego store from June to august. So I would bet the two exclusives (thor house and Thanos ship), are shown off as well and are exclusives to stores. Evidence for this could be we know thor house is a exclusive and with the korg head piece it should release in june

So I won’t be able to get the new Harry Potter sets from any other store than from LEGO themselves until August? 

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

At least neither him nor Agatha have been killed off yet, so their return is pretty much guaranteed :laugh: It may take a while, but they’ll be back (and hopefully on the big screen, to increase their chances for a minifig representation). That’s definitely more than can be said for the one-and-done villains we still need in minifig form (Kaecilius, Malekith, Whiplash, Red Skull, Zola, Pierce, and Ego) :tongue:

8 hours ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

Not LEGO News but Alfred Molina confirmed that he's playing Raimi Ock from Spider-Man 2 in No Way Home 

Oh I hate it so much. He better stay redeemed otherwise it ruins his whole arc from that movie.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

John Walker is a main character, Zemo is a side character. Plus Zemo will undoubtedly wear a more comic accurate outfit again in the future. I'd much rather have John Walker.

11 minutes ago, ood0 said:

Oh I hate it so much. He better stay redeemed otherwise it ruins his whole arc from that movie.

John Walker is a main character, Zemo is a side character. Plus Zemo will undoubtedly wear a more comic accurate outfit again in the future. I'd much rather have John Walker.

Except that Cm4sci already hinted no John Walker in Cmf, so Zemo is way more likely.

17 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

How is it $100 per new character? Those $300 are getting you at least 11 other figures and a huge build on top of those 3 figs, it's not just about them.

$300 / 3 new characters = $100 per new character lol :wink:  I'm well aware we get a huge build and other figures, but the minigures are key and $300 for a set with 3 only 3 new figures is pretty steep :hmpf_bad:  this theme news fresh ideas, not recycled old ones:/  the new figures are the only thing selling this set to me as I don't normally buy sets over £150!  I already have a Daily Bugle and loads of spider-man, venom, mysterio, green goblin, doc ock, etc figures. (prays for a Kingpin fig)

33 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

I was sure we would receive Zemo in the cmf.  after the last bet I would bet on Walker

I’d rather get Zemo, since Walker isn’t too difficult to make.

What if we get the WandaVision family in the CMF? I'd consider them as main characters as well, and would fit with the hint of some shows having less/more characters than just an equal distribution.

1. Falcon 
  2. Bucky
  3. Zemo
  4. Wanda
  5. Vision
  6. Tommy 
  7. BIlly
  8. Agatha
  9. Loki
  10. Owen Wilson's character
  11. What if? character
  12. What if? character