Captain Nemo

Disney Properties 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

4 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

The pics are being deleted from IG, but there's a Disney space set.

There's four of them:

• a fire station with Mickey (firefighter), Minnie (firefighter), Goofy, and Pluto
  • a plane with Mickey (pilot)
  • an ice cream shop with Minnie and Daisy (both with the same style of cloth skirt as in the Disney Train set)
  • a rocket with Mickey (astronaut), Minnie (astronaut), a brick-built alien, and some kryptonite.

Didn't know Mickey works for Lex Luthor, that fiend :tongue: And there seems to be a new "hidden Mickey" mould

holy crap these things are awesome sauce all day 1 buys for me and its fantastic how goofy is in such a cheap set now

the beauty and the beast castle set is great too i know its just an extended version of the previous one but i love the touches

the ballroom from the movies standout moment is included on the left side , the gargoyles add a great touch to the gothic decor under the spell ,

9 characters from the film are featured including phillipe and the chef

im happy with it

I missed the pics before they were taken down. Is Goofy the same as the one in the train set? If so, I will be really happy to complete the figure lineup without paying ridiculous aftermarket prices! And will probably pick up Pluto as well!

24 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

I missed the pics before they were taken down. Is Goofy the same as the one in the train set? If so, I will be really happy to complete the figure lineup without paying ridiculous aftermarket prices! And will probably pick up Pluto as well!

Looks like it to me, but bear in mind the images are preliminary so you never know if it will slightly change.

Whoa, could someone send me pictures of these Mickey sets as well? Smaller Disney sets without minidolls and the same type of figures as the D2C and CMFs sound amazing to me!

You are all most welcome! It's obviously because we have just bought the train set that Goofy has come out in a small set! Just my luck! :laugh:

I reckon we are going to be sorted for my 4 year olds Christmas Presents this year!

2 hours ago, thekeeperofthereaper said:

holy crap these things are awesome sauce all day 1 buys for me and its fantastic how goofy is in such a cheap set now

the beauty and the beast castle set is great too i know its just an extended version of the previous one but i love the touches

the ballroom from the movies standout moment is included on the left side , the gargoyles add a great touch to the gothic decor under the spell ,

9 characters from the film are featured including phillipe and the chef

im happy with it

Is this normal LEGO or the Friends type?

1 hour ago, BrickHat said:

Yep, Goofy’s identical. Most of the figures were pictured partly or completely in white, meaning they weren’t finalised, but Goofy was fully coloured and ‘finalised’ which implies that he’s not new. Also he did look identical to the train set.

29 minutes ago, chris6507 said:

Is this normal LEGO or the Friends type?

It’s all 4+, but normal minifigures, yes.

I’m super excited for these! It’ll be so great to have these characters in affordable sets!

still minidoll for beauty and the beast unfortunately.

only the four 4+ "Micky and Friends" sets are minifigures

Okay, I’ve seen pictures of the sets now and I have to say that I’m pleasantly surprised Lego’s doing this! I grew up as a huge Disney fan and always wished that Lego would do a full-on Disney line. The D2Cs and CMF series we got were like I wanted but not the fullest extent. And while I hope Lego eventually branches out of making every non-D2C or non-minidoll Disney or Pixar set in the 4+ range, this at least gives us some cool stuff!  

I’m actually considering buying the sets and not just the minifigures. Despite their obvious simplicity, the builds actually look pretty decent and properly cartoonish. I love all the variants of Mickey and Minnie that we’re getting, plus a new version of Daisy and finally having a cheap way to get that elusive Goofy minifigure! I’m also ecstatic to see that we’re finally getting a Pluto figure! It’s a bit odd that Donald’s not included in any of these sets, but I got a bunch of duplicates of him in the first series anyway, so I’m not too bothered.

Lastly, I love the new “Hidden Mickey” piece! These sets will be a nice appetizer for the next Disney CMF and D2C which will hopefully be coming out in 2022.

Edited by The Stud

2 hours ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

Does anyone know where can I find the images?

Please dm me

Please dm me too. Are there only Mickey leaks or also from the princesses?

Damn, I hope no one DMs me to send me the pictures! That surely would be unfortunate.

4 hours ago, jonwil said:

Damn, no Donald in any of the sets (one character I dont have and want to add to the collection)

Could Donald possibly be in 10775, since we don’t have any pictures or info about it? I would also expect Chip ‘n’ Dale to possibly be in a set with him. Seems weird to have a set with Daisy and no sets with Donald. Maybe a Donald’s boat set? 

1 hour ago, DisBricks345 said:

Could Donald possibly be in 10775, since we don’t have any pictures or info about it? I would also expect Chip ‘n’ Dale to possibly be in a set with him. Seems weird to have a set with Daisy and no sets with Donald. Maybe a Donald’s boat set? 

I’ve always wanted a Donald Tug Boat set! It would be absolutely stellar if Lego finally made it!

Would love someone sending me the pics too. Just started wondering about this line and realized I wasn't following the 2021 group yet.

Someone was able to capture, and even enlarge a bit, the images for these and repost them to IG with the usual hashtag.

1 hour ago, gedren_y said:

Someone was able to capture, and even enlarge a bit, the images for these and repost them to IG with the usual hashtag.

Those are amazing! Donald is in the left corner of the fire station image by the logo, so I’m hoping that means he’s in the set we don’t have pictures of. Pluto piece is great, and I can’t wait to see it in color!