Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2021 Rumours, information and discussion

2 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Libreriatilos

Thanks! 

BTW, I should be sad of not having a medical theme, but the new wildlife is great! The stunt... eh... yeah... not that great

EDIT: Oh the prices they are so bad! :(

Edited by Xico26

6 minutes ago, Inspecter said:

So which of the new summer sets will come with the new roadplates?

According to Promobricks the Stunt Arena will have road plates, I'm not sure if they will release another summer set with road plates 

7 hours ago, Xico26 said:

did a Bank MOC

Looks good, I like the ATM.

6 hours ago, Powered by Bricks said:

found that set used here in Portugal, but I don't know if I'm going to buy or buy the 2017 one

The advantage of the 2011 one would be the better vehicles, such as the civilian money van. It would depend on the price too, especially if the used set is less than the 2017 one.

2 hours ago, Powered by Bricks said:

60300-Wildlife Rescue Atv-74 Pieces 9.99€

60301-Wildlife Rescue Off-Roader-157 Pieces 49.99€(4+set :angry:

60302-Wildlife Rescue Operation-525 pieces 99.99€

The wildlife rescue sets sound quite good, Here in New South Wales we have an organisation called WIRES which is dedicated to wildlife rescue. I fear these sets might not be as realistic though. Considering we got an excellent Labrador mould this year, I hope these sets also come with some good (realistically sized) animal moulds (a kangaroo would be nice).

Considering 60307 and 60308 aren't continuous with the other set numbers, hopefully this means that they are from a different theme, or more generic city sets with road plates.

Edited by Stuartn

22 minutes ago, Stuartn said:

Looks good, I like the ATM.

Thank you very much!! :pir-love:

The ATM is inspired by the one in the 60136 Police Starter Set

Thank you very much for the news, @toopizza13 and @Powered by Bricks! :classic:

The Wildlife theme sounds very promising! For sure there will be three new animal moulds, plus maybe a new print for an animal - like in summer 2021. But it's a pity that of the only three sets the medium sized set is a 4+ sets. Do you think that Wildlife in this case will be savannah based? :thumbup:

The Stunt sets could be nice, too. The most I'm curious about the arena. Hopefully it'll include some TV stuff. :classic:

Which concerns the Bikes: 1. The bikes could go very well with the Stunt theme. 2. They seem to be some sort of collectible series within the City theme - we customers (and mainly the kids) can buy them seperately, but shall in the end buy all. 3. From the set names I bet that there is a costumed minifigure in each bike set (e. g. a chicken suit minifigure in the Chicken Stunt Bike) - this would make the bikes more different and "justify" the high price. :sceptic:

As hyped I was when seeing all the civilian sets in winter, I must say that I'm really disappointed that there seems to be no single regular sold civilian set in summer. :thumbdown:

7 minutes ago, Klaus-Dieter said:

Thank you very much for the news, @toopizza13 and @Powered by Bricks! :classic:

The Wildlife theme sounds very promising! For sure there will be three new animal moulds, plus maybe a new print for an animal - like in summer 2021. But it's a pity that of the only three sets the medium sized set is a 4+ sets. Do you think that Wildlife in this case will be savannah based? :thumbup:

The Stunt sets could be nice, too. The most I'm curious about the arena. Hopefully it'll include some TV stuff. :classic:

Which concerns the Bikes: 1. The bikes could go very well with the Stunt theme. 2. They seem to be some sort of collectible series within the City theme - we customers (and mainly the kids) can buy them seperately, but shall in the end buy all. 3. From the set names I bet that there is a costumed minifigure in each bike set (e. g. a chicken suit minifigure in the Chicken Stunt Bike) - this would make the bikes more different and "justify" the high price. :sceptic:

As hyped I was when seeing all the civilian sets in winter, I must say that I'm really disappointed that there seems to be no single regular sold civilian set in summer. :thumbdown:

60307 and 60308 are unknown but they could be normal sets with the roadplates 

Just now, Powered by Bricks said:

60307 and 60308 are unknown but they could be normal sets with the roadplates 

Ah thanks, ok - so let's hope so. :thumbup:

(I mean: Let's hope that they will be regular sold civilian sets. The road plates can willingly kept out since I dislike them - but of course TLG will include them.)

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Just now, Klaus-Dieter said:

Ah thanks, ok - so let's hope so. :thumbup:

(I mean: Let's hope that they will be regular sold civilian sets. The road plates can willingly kept out since I dislike them - but of course TLG will include them.)

Normally LEGO does a d2c every single year(capital city in 2018,rocket launch and assembly in 2019 and main square in 2020)so I hope that one could be a d2c and another could be a small set like a police vehicle, civilian vehicle or building, fire vehicle, ambulance.... 

It sound a bit weird to see such small sets, I mean the bike sets with normal reference numbers, so many small and overpriced sets for this summer:Wow!:sarcasm_hmpf:

Wildlife resucue could be anything

Even more, each set could have a different setting

Like savannah, beach, forest and jungle

25 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Wildlife resucue could be anything

Even more, each set could have a different setting

Like savannah, beach, forest and jungle

Ok ... I didn't think of that possibility, but yes, it could be. The only thing which speaks against it is that TLG tries to include new moulds in more sets than only one - think of the hammerhead shark or the stingray last year. On the other side there was the piranha and the new printed big shark which each were in only one set. So, let's see.

32 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Normally LEGO does a d2c every single year(capital city in 2018,rocket launch and assembly in 2019 and main square in 2020)so I hope that one could be a d2c and another could be a small set like a police vehicle, civilian vehicle or building, fire vehicle, ambulance.... 

It sound a bit weird to see such small sets, I mean the bike sets with normal reference numbers, so many small and overpriced sets for this summer:Wow!:sarcasm_hmpf:

Yes, one set could be like the Ski Resort which was available regular but was announced already very shortly before its release.

I completely agree with the overpriced sets! If only TLG kept all these road plates out of the sets, the sets would be cheaper - but again the big sets too expensive and the bikes anyway.

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

60309-Selfie Stunt Bike-14 Pieces 9.99€

60310-Chicken Stunt Bike-11 Pieces 9.99€

60311-Fire Stunt Bike 10 Pieces 9.99€

SOOOOOO....... Any guesses on why they are so expensive and what a Chicken stunt bike would be?

2 hours ago, Klaus-Dieter said:

but again the big sets too expensive and the bikes anyway.

I agree, I'd prefer an overpriced set with road plates than an overpriced set without them.

I wish there would be more sets with the road plates, even though I am a fan of the new plates, don't get rid of the old road plates only not to continue supplying the new alternative readily. 60307 and 60308 might have them, so I will reserve my judgement until then.

3 hours ago, Klaus-Dieter said:

Hopefully it'll include some TV stuff

I didn't think of that, at first I thought a stunt theme seemed quite niche to fill a whole theme, but as you have said there are other possibilities.

The TV 6+ vehicles and infrastructure have appeared in three sets so far, so hopefully it will continue to appear in the same way other brand references have.

Just now, Maple said:

SOOOOOO....... Any guesses on why they are so expensive and what a Chicken stunt bike would be?

I guess they will come with a ramp or something, maybe over flames in the fire stunt bike. The chicken stunt bike will probably be a man in a chicken suit on a motorbike. (Lego city just makes sense doesn't it?)

Edited by Stuartn

Just now, Stuartn said:

so I will reserve my judgement until thenuess they will come with a ramp or something, maybe over flames in the fire stunt bike. The chicken stunt bike will probably be a man in a chicken suit on a motorbike. (Lego city just makes sense doesn't it?)

My opinion about them:I hate it, the minifigures are weird(chicken guy? :wall:) But I don't hate at all the sets, I just don't like the minifigures and the prices, 10 euros for just 12 or 14 pieces! 

18 minutes ago, Maple said:

60309-Selfie Stunt Bike-14 Pieces 9.99

Good to see that TLG keenly discourage distracted driving!

3 minutes ago, Fuppylodders said:

Found it! Am not sure TLG are aware this isn't normal in cities :laugh:

https://buffetoblog.com/2008/12/08/caption-contest-chicken-

It makes me wonder what fire stunt bike will be.

12 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

My opinion about them:I hate it, the minifigures are weird(chicken guy? :wall:) But I don't hate at all the sets, I just don't like the minifigures and the prices, 10 euros for just 12 or 14 pieces

I am assuming there will be three pieces for the bike, four to five for the figure, maybe a ramp would have three to six pieces, doesn't seem like much.

It could easily fetch $20 here from Lego Shop, and probably fifteen at other retailers if we're lucky.

Hopefully there is a new bike mould or something to try and justify the price.

The first I thought when I read the 10-15 pieces stunt sets was they come with roadplates.

But a road plate is 5 pieces (9 if it comes with the Ramps 4X8X6.4, W/ Wing)

Maybe will have a new mould of one piece "ramp roadplate"?

I have just found this on brickset

853760-1.jpg?201803181018

Maybe a bike and something like this?

Edited by El Garfio

14 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Wildlife rescue subtheme coming next summer! 
@Roebuck

:sweet::moar:

14 hours ago, toopizza13 said:

we still have 60307 and 60308 missing on the list, maybe a large D2C set or another wildlife set. looks like we are getting some sort of motorcycle theme and a safari wildlife theme.

Yes only 3 sets for a subtheme sounds low, maybe a limited set also :excited:

11 hours ago, fo4saken said:

Wildlife sets might be expensive due to animals maybe. Tho, I'm bit shocked how expensive they are. Damn...

Should be some big animal moulds then, maybe the elephant is back:wink:

5 hours ago, Powered by Bricks said:

My opinion about them:I hate it, the minifigures are weird(chicken guy? :wall:) But I don't hate at all the sets, I just don't like the minifigures and the prices, 10 euros for just 12 or 14 pieces! 

Yeah if it were a $5 set then neat, a minifigure and a bike, but for $10 and so few pieces I'm very prepared to be disappointed.

If they did put an elephant in a set I suspect it would be more of a single piece item like the Mammoth was rather than multi-part like the old elephant from way back.

16 minutes ago, jonwil said:

If they did put an elephant in a set I suspect it would be more of a single piece item like the Mammoth was rather than multi-part like the old elephant from way back.

Most likely unfortunately, I really like the old elephant, but I guess it cost a lot more to make all those smaller moulds than 1-2 big ones :def_shrug:

15 hours ago, Powered by Bricks said:

60301-Wildlife Rescue Off-Roader-157 Pieces 49.99€(4+set :angry:

i'll bet this set will have the coolest new animal. haha