1 minute ago, a guy from somewhere said:

I couldn't agree more, but yeah, they look pretty legit. Random idea, maybe a ninjago advent calendar?

Unlikely. I highly doubt nobody would've noticed that. 

16 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Those would be the best fakes I've ever seen in my life

I've seen better. If they aren't this year and they aren't for next because it's too earlier, they're probablt fake.

Another Ninjago D2C we dont know about? 

(I know Gardens just came out... but thats the only thing I can think of)

Yeah, the timing really feels pretty off for these minifigures. It's just too close to MotM which was just last year and way too far from a MotM Legacy wave.

They definitely do look much more detailed and armored up than the original MotM ninja. Kinda made me wish the original MotM ninja were like these haha! Unless for some reason LEGO for some reason is doing a reissue wave for MotM and think it's a good idea replace the current minifigure line-up and replace them with new variants. The idea itself is probably very far-fetched and is also a decision that doesn't make any sense but it's an idea.

I believe it's very clearly a fake. Printing on torsos and legs never go fully to the edge of the piece - there's always a sort of margin where printing is never put. The middle piece connecting the legs is also printed so detailed that it makes me feel it's fake. 

Consensus seems to be that these are fake, but it just gets me thinking that if they actually were to revisit Master of the Mountain, I'd wish it'd be something more like 2016's Airjitzu Battle Grounds that gave us the unreleased "Burst" variants of the three ninja who didn't get them. Yes, it wouldn't really be "canon", but arguably Airjitzu Battle Grounds wasn't either, and I always find it neat when Lego fills in the "gaps" from earlier series of Ninja.

2016 similarly featured a minifigure accessory pack with an even more non-canon "Tournament Zane" fig. And on that note, I'm still sort of hoping that we eventually get a Legacy version of the 2014 Ninjacopter. It feels pretty silly that the Legacy sets based on the 2014 "Rebooted" story arc haven't yet featured Zane, who was arguably the main focus of that arc as a whole, and a "Legacy 2" version of Zane would help make up for that. A Legacy Ninjacopter could also include a new version of Pixal's classic look, which I'm sure would be well-received.

I guess this is more like wishlist stuff than discussion of anything actually related to the 2021 sets. But those fake leaks people were discussing here got me thinking about it, so I might as well go ahead and post it anyway.

13 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

If they actually were to revisit Master of the Mountain.

I'm speculating but maybe revisit MotM makes sense. The finale of season 15 could be Wohira flooding Ninjago so revisit Shintaro that is in the sky could be a good idea. 
Also, a new Kai torso and legs have leaked. The torso has the same symbol than Lloyd's.

4 hours ago, JJ Tong (zfogshooterz) said:

Yep, despite season 15 being an enjoyable watch, I'm starting to get really bothered with how Ninjago is getting assimilated with the contemporary real-life modern concepts with all this reliance on normal tech, common City-like prisoner-garbed thugs, and there's even a sunken Titanic-like ship in the intro for heaven's sake. And as I've already mentioned, the Land Bounty/Hydro Mech descending scenes is the most sci-fi vibe I've seen with Ninjago to the point where I'm not feeling the original flavor in those durations. Hope that aspect would be massively toned-down in the future,  Would love for Ninjago to commit to the vibe of the folklore with old school style without the overreliance on tech. Wojira was already a great and awesome example on how a mythical folklore beast concept is used, but there's also so much tech being used alongside in the season. This is also another reason why Master of the Mountain was awesome, aside from a good story, it captured the flavor of an adventure and mysticalism of Ninjago without those darn generic techs. 

I mean, the TV show has had "prisoner-garbed thugs" since at least Season 4 when Kryptarium Prison was introduced. And tech and sci-fi elements have been a big part of the theme for even longer — remember the episodes "Codename: Arcturus" and "The Void" back in Season 3? Honestly, I don't feel like there's much that the theme could possibly do that would push it further into sci-fi territory than those episodes did.

All in all, I think it's inevitable that we'll continue to see story arcs ranging from "mostly fantasy" to "mostly sci-fi" as the Ninjago storyline continues. After all, keep in mind that the heavily fantasy influenced "Master of the Mountain" story arch was immediately preceded by the overwhelmingly sci-fi influenced "Prime Empire" story arc. That's simply the nature of the theme.

9 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

Consensus seems to be that these are fake, but it just gets me thinking that if they actually were to revisit Master of the Mountain, I'd wish it'd be something more like 2016's Airjitzu Battle Grounds that gave us the unreleased "Burst" variants of the three ninja who didn't get them. Yes, it wouldn't really be "canon", but arguably Airjitzu Battle Grounds wasn't either, and I always find it neat when Lego fills in the "gaps" from earlier series of Ninja.

2016 similarly featured a minifigure accessory pack with an even more non-canon "Tournament Zane" fig. And on that note, I'm still sort of hoping that we eventually get a Legacy version of the 2014 Ninjacopter. It feels pretty silly that the Legacy sets based on the 2014 "Rebooted" story arc haven't yet featured Zane, who was arguably the main focus of that arc as a whole, and a "Legacy 2" version of Zane would help make up for that. A Legacy Ninjacopter could also include a new version of Pixal's classic look, which I'm sure would be well-received.

Agreed on all counts!

Although, if those figures are fakes, they're mighty convincing… most custom minifigs I've seen shared as "leaks" on Instagram tend to be simple photo edits of existing minifig parts, whereas these ones seem to have totally unique decorations, distinct from any of the actual Master of the Mountain minifig designs that they roughly resemble. Pretty puzzling.

2 hours ago, Bloquerto said:

I'm speculating but maybe revisit MotM makes sense. The finale of season 15 could be Wohira flooding Ninjago so revisit Shintaro that is in the sky could be a good idea. 
Also, a new Kai torso and legs have leaked. The torso has the same symbol than Lloyd's.

Where can I find the new pics? 

On 4/11/2021 at 8:10 PM, Takanuinuva said:

Still wondering when we'll get official pics. Since we're 4 episodes in and already have our villains shown off along with 2 of the Ninja Vehicles.

We got the Summer 2020 sets revealed late April last year, so we could possibly be seeing official images within the next few weeks. No guarantees though.

While we’re talking about what we want to see from Ninjago, I’d love to see a full season similar to Day of the Departed where we have older villains return to exact their vengeance on the Ninja. We have Garmadon, Pythor and the Time Twins still on the loose, plus the potential for Nadakhan to appear “again” as well as any loose threads from the newer seasons that I’m not caught up on. I’d also love a season to utilize an unused concept from The Lego Ninjago Movie where the ninja go back in time to see Garmadon and Wu in their prime. The ninja interacting with young Wu was one of my favorite aspects of Hunted; it was a very interesting dynamic. We could see something similar here. That could be a chance to get a more traditional Ninjago wave.

Edited by The Stud

51 minutes ago, Gangikhan448 said:

Episodes 11 & 12 have been revealed

looks like Antonia might return

please use spoiler tags  

On 4/10/2021 at 4:13 AM, a guy from somewhere said:

The website is from the UK, and we usually get the sets in June, whilst I've heard the US gets them in august. As this is a UK website, I'd hazard a guess the sets are gonna come to the US in august. Your guess should be right with the set pics though, damn I cant wait! :grin:

It also shows off that there are 5, not 4 musical journey parts coming out, one this month and one next month. This is interesting, as I thought it was gonna be 4. Maybe there's new music from season 14? Or even season 15? Either way it's interesting. 

Yeah, when the first part came out it was cited as 1/4. I believe part 2 also said 2/4. I LOVE the Ninjago soundtrack though, so I would be overjoyed to see a part 5 with the island and seabound content. It would also explain why Jay Vincent hasn’t posted island stuff on his SoundCloud yet, the last few seasons he’s done that as they release in English.

I too would like a more 'standard' season next year. While there are certainly some good sets to have come out of, say, Prime Empire, that wave didn't really grab me and the sets felt very situational? (I feel the same way about Secrets of the Deep currently.)

2 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Is there a specific content creator? I can’t find anything. Maybe the person took the vid down.

Four Corners E, but I already debunked the 'leaks' above

7 minutes ago, RaichuKing263 said:

Four Corners E, but I already debunked the 'leaks' above

Ah, I thought you where talking about the scuba suit. Still waiting on that pic yet, considering it hasn’t been shown in any capacity yet. Even the sub in the temple of infinite oceans the minifig is completely white, with only a red mask.

8 hours ago, Willsy said:

I too would like a more 'standard' season next year. While there are certainly some good sets to have come out of, say, Prime Empire, that wave didn't really grab me and the sets felt very situational? (I feel the same way about Secrets of the Deep currently.)

Though, that is a normal season?

I think sets are mostly the same. Some mech, some dragon, some temple (soo many temples!!!), some car, some bike, some big thing like Bounty, location set or big car thingy.

You got a mix of creatures and ghosts or whatever for villain figures. Stone Samurai, Ice Samurai, Robot-ninja, what's normal in ninjago :pir-laugh:

Only with our ninja suits we had a shift since prime empire. And interestingly we didn't get any "normal" suits since then. They still reuse the s11 suits, allthough those sets should not be available anymore.

Storywise: in Prime Empire theres a Zane detective side plot, in s3 they went to space - in almost any season theres some underwater-scene. So much weirdness in this show I could never say what is normal :monkey:

I think if anything a "normal" Ninjago season would be one that doesn't revolve around a non-average setting gimmick. Like, S11 is normal because the ninja have been to deserts and snowy places before, but not when they go to video-game land, DnD mountain, or Atlantis.

On 4/12/2021 at 11:54 AM, Aanchir said:

I mean, the TV show has had "prisoner-garbed thugs" since at least Season 4 when Kryptarium Prison was introduced. And tech and sci-fi elements have been a big part of the theme for even longer — remember the episodes "Codename: Arcturus" and "The Void" back in Season 3? Honestly, I don't feel like there's much that the theme could possibly do that would push it further into sci-fi territory than those episodes did.

All in all, I think it's inevitable that we'll continue to see story arcs ranging from "mostly fantasy" to "mostly sci-fi" as the Ninjago storyline continues. After all, keep in mind that the heavily fantasy influenced "Master of the Mountain" story arch was immediately preceded by the overwhelmingly sci-fi influenced "Prime Empire" story arc. That's simply the nature of the theme.

I was actually just mildly tolerating those prisoner garbs in seasons 4 and 6 as both seasons thankfully had other elements which were really great enough that it overshadowed them. They are just a very small part from those era too whereas currently they are beginning to get rampant like with what happened in the Island too. Also, I forgot to add that the common city criminals that are getting rampant too.

I do remember those two episodes due to them being a major part on why I never liked Season 3 that much. While there's not much that pushed it like those two episode, the Hydro Bounty scenes and its interiors were quite close.

Also, I don't mind sci-fi stuffs as long as it's done in a very stylized manner which adheres to the flavor of the theme. The ones that I don't like in Ninjago were the ones where you could put them into a completely different series and they wouldn't even look out of place. Prime Empire had a great concept as the designs was nicely stylized, I really liked them. It's the way the show conceived and portrayed the story around the digital ream that kinda killed it for me. It had the potential to make a great blend of sci-fi societies and feudalism in a unified Isekai RPG-styled game world with the plot solely focusing on just completing the quest of the game world itself. But what we get is a weird plot that spurred by a lost creation trying to meet his normal maker and "father" with the events set in separate zones that barely has any feudal designs with pointless obstacles that just makes basic references to gaming, combined with stakes that I can't find myself to care about. 

I apologize if I do sound a teensy bit worked up. Some seasons' mediocrity does get my brain racking with wasted potentials and what could've been. And I probably should be stop making myself seem like I'm disliking certain elements wholeheartedly as they are multiple aspects that contributes to what I feel. Again, like I don't mind tech or sci-fi, it just peeved me greatly when they are used in such a way that looses the flavor and theme of Ninjago especially when also used in a contemporary manner.

On 4/12/2021 at 5:01 PM, RaichuKing263 said:

It has been confirmed these are fakes, they are decals from instagram, at least that's what my sources have told me. Here's the proof.

Thanks for debunking it there to finally put that "leak" to rest!

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)