This is a Dumper Tractor, the model I've developed in 2019 for the younger audience of builders (8+). It has 330 parts on 75 different ones and comes with an alternate build, just like an official set. On rebrickable you get instructions for the main and for the alternate model.

Dumper Tractor (main model)

The model features articulated steering on a working steering wheel and a tipper which is operable on both sides with a clever linkage system. The tipper is lockable - tipping and steering always works together. Under the hood you can see a piston moving by spinning the wheels.

r_img2.png

r_img1.png

The model is built at larger scale and fits for example the 42114 Hauler. Yes in real live such a Hauler is very big, but a Dumper is rather small. Here are more pictures of the model:

r_img6.png

r_img7.png

n_img1.jpg

Racing Kart (alternate build)

If you have all parts listed in the inventory, you can build something different from the Dumper - a cool Racing Kart. It features a working steering wheel and a moving piston as well.

r_img0.png

r_img1.png

r_img2.png

Instructions

Both instructions for the Dumper Tractor and for the Racing Kart comes in high quality images with a simple step by step following and easy build. Here are two example pages from the main model:

i_30_1x.png

i_45_1x.png

... and for the alternate build

i_24_1x.png

i_45_1x.png

what you get

• two cool models they are very fun to play with

• satisfying builds with clever building techniques

• high quality premium instructions with clear images

And remember again, you get the instructions for both models! ;)

color changes

Of course you can build the models in totally different colors, as long the parts are available in those colors or become available in the near future. Below are some color changes for inspiration:

v2.png

v3.png

v4.png

v5.png

One thing to mention: Due the cancel of 42113 the tapered panel is yet not available in orange. Hopefully this part becomes available later to build a orange tipper.

more pictures, more content

Feel free to visit the showroom of my page to see more pictures and 360 degrees renderings of the models.

follow this link

or visit the models on rebrickable

Edited by Timorzelorzworz

Interesting. I like it.
I was just wondering, where is the engine in the dumper ?
I like the fact that the A and B model are made on totally different theme.

10 minutes ago, Touc4nx said:

Interesting. I like it.
I was just wondering, where is the engine in the dumper ?
I like the fact that the A and B model are made on totally different theme.

It is located in the back. Pictures now work.

These remind me of the sets of the early 80s - i mean that as a compliment. This is how technic started with sets like this. 850 and 854.. happy days!

(and people moan that 42114 isn't perfect enough.. i'd have sold a kidney for 42114 in 1981!!)

These are great little moc's!!

Oh, this is so good! I just fell in love with it for the first sight...:wub::thumbup:

Thank You for sharing, I will definitely build it!

Nice model. By the way you can select different materials for colours, such as rubber or transparent. Right now the tires are set to plastic, which is why they look so shiny. 

8 hours ago, BusterHaus said:

Nice model. By the way you can select different materials for colours, such as rubber or transparent. Right now the tires are set to plastic, which is why they look so shiny. 

Thank you. I "learned" that after all renderings are finished and future renderings will have rubber tires