Recommended Posts

Villains are much easier to include in a set. Just make a big 80-100$ Kryptarium Prison Breakout set with 1-2 ninja's, the warden and a few villains we've never gotten before 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Villains are much easier to include in a set. Just make a big 80-100$ Kryptarium Prison Breakout set with 1-2 ninja's, the warden and a few villains we've never gotten before 

There's not many villains currently in Kryptarium that don't already have minifigures. There's.. the Mechanic and Fugi-Dove? No-Eyed Pete? The Hageman Brothers? I guess someone would want those.

Edited by GarmaFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Lego wanted too, they could make D2C Bricktober figure packs and place four random figures like Dr. Julian, Shadow of Ronin Ronin, Nikita's brother and The First Spinjitsu Master.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

There's not many villains currently in Kryptarium that don't already have minifigures. There's.. the Mechanic and Fugi-Dove? No-Eyed Pete? The Hageman Brothers? I guess someone would want those.

Nya wasn't a ninja yet in season 1, and the Overlord didn't have a physical form in Rebooted. Lego doesn't really care for 100% accuracy when it comes to picking out characters for Legacy sets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Nya wasn't a ninja yet in season 1, and the Overlord didn't have a physical form in Rebooted. Lego doesn't really care for 100% accuracy when it comes to picking out characters for Legacy sets

Still not many villains that aren't already minifigures. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, pooda said:

I didn't mean all of them at the same time, Captain Obvious!

I meant some of them. 

That wasn’t clear in your post. If that’s what you mean you should write that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't bought a ton of Ninjago sets, even though I love Lego and love ninjas. But this 2020 wave looks unbelievably amazing. Maybe I'm biased because I also like cyberpunk, 80's sci-fi, and arcade games. But I'm super pumped for these. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really dislike this new wave of sets(excluding Legacy and Gamers market). New ninja suits are lame, and the whole theme is basically Rebooted v.2( which imho is the worst wave of ninjago). Hope there’s a nice surprise for summer wave, since I’ll probably won’t be buying anything other than Gamers market.

Legacy is a different story though, nice Golden mech set and Thunder Raider. Lame remake of Jungle Raider though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 new polybags just got revealed. One contains Jay and a cart filled with those new transgreen weapons. The other is a Legacy minimodel of  Kai's X-1 Charger from Rebooted, not 100% sure on that one though but the alternate build looks like Kai's plane from Rebooted so I guess I'm right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Graupensuppe said:

Apparently he's selling weapons and fish... but no cabbages.

Missed opportunity. :tongue:

 :sing: MY CABBAGES!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2019 at 6:18 AM, benderisgreat said:

Lame remake of Jungle Raider though.

Sadly I must agree with you. I mean why no anacondrai Minifigures. That doesn't mean I won't pick it up though because I really want that Lloyd minifig.

Edited by Ninjaguy99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ninjaguy99 said:

Sadly I must agree with you. I mean why no anacondrai Minifigures

I totally would have bought the Jungle Raider if it had an Anacondrai . . as is, easy pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2019 at 2:36 AM, legozebra said:

There's a new four pack coming out apparently, similar to the Clutch Powers one this year - let's hope it includes more than one exclusive minifigure this time

I’m trying to level my expectations for this, but it would be sweet if it was another Elemental Master minifigure pack. Four minifig pack. Four missing Elemental Masters. None of them require new moulds. Do the right thing LEGO :tongue:

If not that, I would expect it to be a sort of battle pack/army builder thing that has one or two of our heroes, much like the last one. Maybe it will include missing variants, like Spinjitzu Slam Nya and Cole or a Digi Zane. Again though, I will level my expectations, as these packs have been, at least with the last two considered, a little lacklustre when it comes to new and exclusive minifigures. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Tobias_Jay said:

I’m trying to level my expectations for this, but it would be sweet if it was another Elemental Master minifigure pack. Four minifig pack. Four missing Elemental Masters. None of them require new moulds. Do the right thing LEGO :tongue:

If not that, I would expect it to be a sort of battle pack/army builder thing that has one or two of our heroes, much like the last one. Maybe it will include missing variants, like Spinjitzu Slam Nya and Cole or a Digi Zane. Again though, I will level my expectations, as these packs have been, at least with the last two considered, a little lacklustre when it comes to new and exclusive minifigures. 

It probably will be an army builder, but I do expect at least one, preferably two exclusive figures. We had a non-canon Tournament Zane a while back (though that was Skybound, a whole year after the Tournament of Elements) so an exclusive Avatar Zane could happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2019 at 6:33 AM, Tobias_Jay said:

I’m trying to level my expectations for this, but it would be sweet if it was another Elemental Master minifigure pack. Four minifig pack. Four missing Elemental Masters. None of them require new moulds. Do the right thing LEGO :tongue:

Yes please! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2019 at 3:50 AM, Graupensuppe said:

Apparently he's selling weapons and fish... but no cabbages.

lego-polybag-ninjago-30537-fliegender-ha

Cool looking polybag but I wish it had an exclusive minifig and not old parts rolled into one minifig

As for missing Zane, I just finished watching a TannerFishies video and he thinks that him and PIXAL will be on the run due to Zane's time as the Ice Emperor and his remorse for his genocides that he committed and PIXAL will go with him. I can second that because we know we are getting a Zane/PIXAL episode next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ninjaguy99 said:

As for missing Zane, I just finished watching a TannerFishies video and he thinks that him and PIXAL will be on the run due to Zane's time as the Ice Emperor and his remorse for his genocides that he committed and PIXAL will go with him. I can second that because we know we are getting a Zane/PIXAL episode next year.

Why would they be on the run? Zane did nothing to anyone in Ninjago and everything he did in the Neverrealm was because of the staff and Vex's influence, and besides that he only froze people and later unfroze everyone. Just like most of Tannerfishies' theories this sounds pretty dumb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2019 at 2:27 AM, Guyon2002 said:

Why would they be on the run? Zane did nothing to anyone in Ninjago and everything he did in the Neverrealm was because of the staff and Vex's influence, and besides that he only froze people and later unfroze everyone. Just like most of Tannerfishies' theories this sounds pretty dumb

Well bird guy, if you have to ask. He might not feel worthy of being a ninja.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great looking set, definitely going to get it. But one question; what is up with all those extra stickers? They’re great and look really useful but still?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Great looking set, definitely going to get it. But one question; what is up with all those extra stickers? They’re great and look really useful but still?

I wonder if they're meant to represent "sprays" like in games such as Overwatch—graffiti-like tags that players can apply to surfaces in game. Maybe the instructions shed some light on how they're meant to be used?

They also remind me of the almost excessive decals on the Ninja Tuner Car, which in turn call to mind the ludicrous pop-culture customizations on the main character's ride in the book Ready Player One.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Great looking set, definitely going to get it. But one question; what is up with all those extra stickers? They’re great and look really useful but still?

The figures are great but if you ignore them this is a pretty bad set imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now