JoeChu1980

[N10- Uquine - TCR] The Clone legacy - Scar Squad Rising

… There’s some rumor had been distributed among the rebels on this planet…

46913021141_5bef8f5332_b.jpg
… A valiant elite squad with traditional gears, terminates rebels tyrannized, they are best trained, they are firmly, and they are no mercy…
… Few rebel believes it, since almost all rebels fought with this squad couldn’t make back…

But it’s as true as tale, which trace back to a year before…

ABY4, the Emperor had fallen at battle of Endor, among Empire fleet, Star-Destroyer Admiral Dookular retreated few troopers, and most wounded…

Operation Cinder had been activated, Admiral Dookular was assigned to prepare the target of planet Commenor(N10)…

46229472694_52c2553990_b.jpg

In the Clone Wars, Dookular once served Admrial Yularen as 2nd mate, and learned some rarely known hyperspace lane, now taking the hyperspace lane, fleet was drop out from the hyperspace by a mess shadow.

The sense show it’s an abandoned damaged republic medical station, and no reaction from scanned of life forms… but there’s some finding by onboard scout…

Now Admiral Dookular leads key staffs onsite check then…

39948244043_aff381b4dd_c.jpg

39948525043_fdb5549d8c_c.jpg

46913028911_9fb566eba9_b.jpg

46913020141_cba395741f_c.jpg

45998791455_ff94b16e59_c.jpg

33059742818_73c67cc8b8_c.jpg

46935168931_eddcff9ffa_b.jpg

31971970467_4f29bc854e_b.jpg

33037756608_20e415bc55_h.jpg

46913025401_e753ca1922_h.jpg

39948224733_cf15a52938_h.jpg

33037755108_a2b3c37cec_b.jpg

46913022281_eab6027059_b.jpg

46188213604_d2a66f05cf_h.jpg

Now, SCAR SQUAD RISING...

45998652475_7c2f0423d1_b.jpg

Edited by JoeChu1980

Hello there, I'm sorry for post late, it should be released one week ago, but suddenly I wondered what if to make it within comic style? Would you like it? Hope you enjoy.

And as @Darth Bjorn built the scenes, I also made them with modularization, for further combine and application later.

31972941227_05eaf62559_b.jpg

Oh, by the way, I ensure all MF parts from LEGO original, and for unique and special squad per this factions event, I customized clone troopers' prints.

32796308988_68126617b3_z.jpg

I think it is awesome, which program did you use for the comic style, I tried it last episode, Mobutu with led and blue render and comic book 3, took for ever. Customs are great. Cheers. :classic:

I thought about doing comic-style myself. I like it. Much easier to follow the story!

Wow, I can tell you've put a lot of time into this! Your comic has turned out very nicely. A small nit-pick, but i would have chosen different names for some of your characters. Sugy instead of Sugi and Dookular instead of Dooku is not very original. Especially since you use their Lego faces. but overall good work!

15 hours ago, Jody Meyer said:

I think it is awesome, which program did you use for the comic style, I tried it last episode, Mobutu with led and blue render and comic book 3, took for ever. Customs are great. Cheers. :classic:

Thanks for your enjoy, I didn't have opportunity to be in last episode yet, may I have you post link of last episode to view and refer? For the Comic-maker program, I used "Halftone2", a iPhone/iPad app in iOS app store, easy to operate, just for your information.

15 hours ago, micaz said:

I thought about doing comic-style myself. I like it. Much easier to follow the story!

My dear teammate, thanks for your comments, for the comic-style, as above recommendation, would you like to try "Halftone2" from iOS app store? Looking forward to have your story. :moar:

7 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

... Sugy instead of Sugi and Dookular instead of Dooku is not very original. Especially since you use their Lego faces....

OH! So great! You get my point! That's what I'm trying to have fun, you found me modified Sugi's face :laugh: and, hardly believe Sugi has such a pretty face after horns and tatoo away.

45740497172_8f924270f0_z.jpg

And for the application of Anakin.Skywalker's head, it's too famous to be similar, so I imaged, a boy from Tatooine, planet full of sand, but walking in sky... how about flying above sands... thus why I named him "Anton Sandflyer", LOL

5 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

... I kinda like Dookular.

Be glad that you enjoy.

Wow, the custom clones look amazing! The comic was very entertaining! 

The cut pauldron works well, I think I should do the same with mine!

54 minutes ago, Reaper said:

... The cut pauldron works well ...

Yes, you caught me, I tried several 3rd part pauldron and skirt armor, but finally found it's better to modify from LEGO original.

46671253711_a10fff985e_z.jpg

9 hours ago, JoeChu1980 said:

would you like to try "Halftone2" from iOS app store?

I just checked it out. Looks very good and easy to use! I will most likely use it when I get the time to finish my builds. 

13 minutes ago, micaz said:

I just checked it out. Looks very good and easy to use! I will most likely use it when I get the time to finish my builds. 

Sure, you are welcome, I used this app from previous generation "Halftone" since 6 years before, and a tips is, to download another app named "Layout" please, very great partner! Once you got no suitbale frame in "Halftone2", you can split yourself frame in "Layout"  and export to "Halftone2" for costumes application.

And you know what, the bigest challenge of making comic style, is not the build, but to split the scenes for your express: not only to take 1 or 2 viewpoints photo, but also think about (adjust MFs and parts for) the dialogs gonna show, further more, the sentences must be concise, otherwise the conversation bubble would occupy a lot area.

Edited by JoeChu1980

Comic presentation is awesome here. I don't even mind the characters and names when it's obviously a parody feel like you have here.