Sign in to follow this  
Gubi0222

[I13 - Jakku - TCR] Transition Period

Previously in SoNE:

P10123371.jpg

I'm Captain Gubi Totho a former Stormtrooper know as TG-0222. After the successfully evacuation from the moon of Endor, we returned to our home base on Takodana and we served there for a little time as patrols and security units. 

As we was promised, we were promoted and send to trainings to a still working academy. All of us have gotten different specialized trainings and pilot trainings too. We have learned to control a good variety of different vehicles, such as Fighters, Shuttles, Speeders and Walkers as well.

I was named as the leader of our squad, so I learned commanding and got tactical training. Boghi (BG-0329) has become the technical expert of the team so she can use all kind of different control panels to open all doors, locks and craits. Andrysh (BN-0303) is our sharpshooter and he is a scout too.

P1013603.jpgP1013590.JPGP1013600.JPG

After completing our trainings, we've become a Special Forces Squad of the Galactic Empire. In the following times we were send to a couple secret missions, where we gained practice. 

Suddenly most of the available imperial units were ordered to the planet Jakku, where the remaining rebels attacked the Empire.

Our mission from the High Command was to rescue out as many Officers, as we can. We need a lot of them to keep the System working, so or mission was a top priority one.

P1013531.JPG

That was one of the biggest battle of our era, fighters flew everywhere, capital ships crashed to the surface, the whole place was chaotic. Unfortunately there was not much to us to do, but we must try everything we can.

P1013521.JPG

Spoiler

P1013526.JPG

P1013537.JPG

Edited by Gubi0222

Nice. Some great perspective shots and having a BF2 reference helps this feel rooted in SW goodness.

3 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Good stuff, I especially like the flight simulator !! and the 2 other training grounds.

Thanks, those scenes was in my mind for months now, I'm not completely satisfied with them, but I was very limited by time.

@Nicotoa @mccoyed Thanks! I didn't expect to be noticed such quickly. Since I've played the battle of Jakku in first new BF's multi, I wanted to build this kind of scene. I didn't played with the 2nd one, but I've seen several walkthroughs of the campaign. During building it I was able to buy the inferno bp early, and after that my first ide was, that this scene would be a nice easter egg for the moc. I'll update the post with a couple of behind the scenes shots, where they are more visible.

Edited by Gubi0222

Lovely variety of scenes in this one, I like how the shots are taken in such a way as to make them seem.bigger than they really are. Look forward to seeing more of this story!