Sign in to follow this  
Elostirion

[ESL FB] Levanta, Jungles near Myzectlan

45712653094_c33ea7f6ae_c.jpg

On Cascadia the Myzec have to transport their harvest from their chinampas on Lake Myzec to Myzectlan, their
capital. On their path through the jungle the have to traverse many rock walls. To avoid large paths around those
the Myzec have invented a construction they call "Levanta", which is basically an elevator for their transported
goods, operated by a crank lever on top of the cliff. The Myzec climb the cliffs through stairs or ladders, like in
this case.

45523194745_7472115169.jpg

Edited by Elostirion

Great and very original concept and as usual very well executed! The bright jungle makes a refreshing change from the much plainer builds around the lake!

Great concept, and the bright colors look great. I love those trees. And I'm fascinated with the partial frame with the terrain spilling out on the left. A cool touch! :thumbup:

Nice build, and an excellent concept. I'm not sure if this is based on something in reality but it certainly seems realistic enough to have existed in real life. With your build, the bright colors do an excellent job capturing the jungle atmosphere. 

This is a great idea, nicely executed with the bright jungle colors!

Lovely vegetation and great concept and execution with the lift, Elos!  The overflowing base is excellent too and makes it feel a lot larger :thumbup:

Another great build!   I too am curious is this based on an actual discovery?  If so can you link it I would love to read more