Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

There are two more new pictures on instagram now.

We have seen this torsos already but now there are two complete figures.

But i am not sure if the Krum figure really would look like the picture on instagram.

32 minutes ago, Sir Godric said:

But i am not sure if the Krum figure really would look like the picture on instagram.

Yeah, Krum doesn’t have the right hair. Harry also has the short legs instead of mid-legs like he should, so it seems like someone just got ahold of the new torsos and decided to piece together what the full figs would look like. 

I hope going forward TLG continues to make HP sets at a midi scale, to go with the Hogwarts castle and Diagon Alley gwp. People mentioned a Hogwarts add on to complete the castle, personally I would love this but don’t think it’s too likely. Maybe we could get certain other towers as exclusives like the Diagon Alley, it could be a gift with purchase released after every Harry Potter D2C, like modular Diagon Alley buildings :D 

Another place where we could get some good midi scale structures is with the advent calendar. I can totally see them making a midi scale Hogwarts Express, Quidditch pitch, more dragons, etc! 

Has anyone taken a shot at making any midi scale Mocs to go with the castle?

4 hours ago, Sir Godric said:

They're completely wrong apart from the torsos. Both Harry and Krum will have the same faces and hair as the First Task variants, Harry most likely also has mid-legs

5 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Sirius Black torso leaked

The torso looks great but lego really needs to alter their production process for flesh printing on darker parts, it looks bloody awfull (though its not a ''Mercy-grade'' problem here) and has been a problem for way too long

It is disappointing to hear that the Yule Ball versions of Harry and Ron will not have any leg printing on their medium legs. Their dress robes should come down well past their waist. Oh well

9 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

It is disappointing to hear that the Yule Ball versions of Harry and Ron will not have any leg printing on their medium legs. Their dress robes should come down well past their waist. Oh well

Yes, especially for Ron. It's the same with the new Padme in the Star Wars Podracer; her top just cuts off at the waist when it should come way down her legs. It looks silly to me :( Hope they master the art of printing on medium legs soon.

The Sirius torso looks fantastic. Excellent they've even got the markings on his chest :thumbup:

36 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

It’s possible they have fabric pieces that go around their wastes since sometimes minifigure leaks lack those sort of accessories (such as new Ninjago figures not have armour in the Leaks, some DC and Marvel figures don’t get leaked capes and more).

Edited by LDDproductions

I love how these leaked minifigs, head pieces and torsos are very simplistic in their design, but are very effective, like I love how Lego doesn't go too over the top with the printing, like they add just enough while keeping it a simple design while making it very accurate to the actual film costumes etc. Can't wait to see more.

Edited by Lego Lad

Amazing amount of detail on that torso. The improvement from the original really shows.

The torso of Sirius looks fantastic.

Can't wait for pictures of the complete sets.

For me this summer will be like Christmas:innocent2:

Considering the amount of printing on the first waves figures, I don’t mind cutting corners with this wave’s printing 

39 minutes ago, notarealperson said:

I hope Sirius will have the mad eye moody hair in black (or dark brown)

They used that hearpiece for the wanted poster in the Hogwarts Express set so that will be probably be the piece they'll use. As for a casual OotP Sirius next year I'd expect them to use the same hairpiece as Queenie in the color they end up using this year (although the Moody-hair would work too)

Edited by Guyon2002

- The heads, hairpieces & legs of Sirius, Ernie & Yule Ball Harry

- Yule Ball Ron & Hermione

- Madame Maxime

- Stan

- Fudge

- Macnair

- all minifigs of the August wave and the calendar

- Fang (?)

28 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

- The heads, hairpieces & legs of Sirius, Ernie & Yule Ball Harry

- Yule Ball Ron & Hermione

- Madame Maxime

- Stan

- Fudge

- Macnair

- all minifigs of the August wave and the calendar

- Fang (?)

Hagrid, if he potentially has a new design. 

75945:

Harry (leaked)

Sirius (torso leaked)

75946:

Harry, Fleur, Cedric and Krum (leaked)

75947:

Harry, Ron and Hermione (leaked)

Hagrid, Minister of Magic and McNair (not leaked)

75948:

Dumbledore and Fleur (leaked)

Harry and Krum (torso leaked)

Hermione, Ron and Madame Maxime (not leaked)

75957:

Ernie (torso leaked)

Stan (not leaked)