Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 minute ago, TOTDForever said:

I asked mariopower on Instagram what the new Green Goblin looked like and he sent me a pic of a version of Green Goblin and said and I quote "It kinda looks like this version, im not sure though" he has a purple Cape hood thing with purple gauntlets and boots to match (this was a comic book pic) 

Would you mind posting the pic from the comic? I just want an idea of the type of set he will be included in.

12 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

Would you mind posting the pic from the comic? I just want an idea of the type of set he will be included in.

philurich_9051.jpg

To be honest, it doesn’t look like he’ll be much different from the 2016 variant, aside from the cape. The Bridge Battle Green Goblin is already one of the greatest Super Heroes minifgures in my opinion, not much to improve. 

15 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

To be honest, it doesn’t look like he’ll be much different from the 2016 variant, aside from the cape. The Bridge Battle Green Goblin is already one of the greatest Super Heroes minifgures in my opinion, not much to improve. 

That is why I was so surprised at the idea of them potentially making a better version of the character as lego normally likes to one up themselves

Minifigures we need: Mysterio, Lizard, Shocker (comics), Kingpin, Chameleon, Hydro-Man, Jack O'Lantern, Rhino (comics), Prowler, Hammerhead, Tinkerer, Electro (comics) and Jackal.

Minifigures we get: another Venom, another Sandman, third Vulture and fourth Green Goblin.

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Why are you guys so focused about the villains? Don't you want other Spider verse characters?

Because that's most of the leaks we have gotten. Do you maybe have info about the heros figures?

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Why are you guys so focused about the villains? Don't you want other Spider verse characters?

I think it's because the spiderverse heroes aren't as important to alot of people, especially when we haven't gotten some really popular and influencial villains like Mysterio or Lizard.

22 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Because the only leaked characters are villains we have gotten in the past. People are demanding Lizard and Mysterio, but we're getting another Goblin and Vulture (I'm okay with Sandman and Venom, the latter purely because of Giant Venom). We have no information on what heroes to even expect, all we can do is hope we'll be pleased. I'm hoping for the popular choices like 2099, Noir, Spider Ham and maybe even Punk.

24 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I collected a lot of spidey comics til the nineties. Until the clone saga gave us a blonde spiderman. So, to me, one spiderman is enough. I just want his rogue gallery and maybe a few of his outfits. Nevertheless i do hope for different spider-men. But villains (classic) more! 

I have to say that the new sandman is appriciated by the way

26 minutes ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

I think it's because the spiderverse heroes aren't as important to alot of people, especially when we haven't gotten some really popular and influencial villains like Mysterio or Lizard.

One thing is for sure, regardless if it's comic or non comic accurate. We will be getting Mysterio as a minifig because of Spiderman Homecoming sets.

But yea, Fishbowl and cape would be really great as for Lizard I dunno if lego will release that character I don't want it to be a big figure.

40 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

Because that's most of the leaks we have gotten. Do you maybe have info about the heros figures?

You'll see soon.

19 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I'm hoping for the popular choices like 2099, Noir, Spider Ham and maybe even Punk.

Great choices. I'd be happy to get 2099 and Noir. Ham for me looks stupid as for Punk not that interesting.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Honestly I want Daredevil the most. His only likely chance to be in a set is a Spider-Man set. Spider-Man Noir and 2099 would be super cool too, but I just really want that Daredevil. It was even rumored for this wave, but I think that’s safe to assume that rumor was false.

Edited by Invincible_LEGOMAN

13 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

One thing is for sure, regardless if it's comic or non comic accurate. We will be getting Mysterio as a minifig because of Spiderman Homecoming sets.

But yea, Fishbowl and cape would be really great as for Lizard I dunno if lego will release that character I don't want it to be a big figure.

You'll see soon.

Great choices. I'd be happy to get 2099 and Noir. Ham for me looks stupid as for Punk not that interesting.

Man you work fast with the Intel you get of leaks lol, are the sets disappointing?

Why are some of us clamoring for new villains!? Because some fans have been buying every set from the beginning and are getting sick to death of getting variants of the same heroes and villains over and over and over again. Marvel has thousands of characters and we’re getting a fourth Green Goblin (when the last two were fine) and (potentially) a second Miles Morales when the first one was perfect and released within the last 2-3 years. Just two of many, many examples.

It’s more than a little frustrating to keep rehashing the same figures... especially ones that no one asked for. Who wanted a second Aunt May!? Waste of a valuable figure slot. 

Screw another Spider-Man variant. Give me Kingpin, Hydro-Man, literally anyone new!

19 minutes ago, PARED said:

we’re getting a fourth Green Goblin 

This would be the 5th as we had the Spider-Man movie fig, Ultimate Spider-Man, a junior set, and the bridge battle. You could even argue it to be the 6th as there were two mask varients for the old movie.

14 minutes ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

This would be the 5th as we had the Spider-Man movie fig, Ultimate Spider-Man, a junior set, and the bridge battle. You could even argue it to be the 6th as there were two mask varients for the old movie.

Fair enough, haha. But exactly my point - the Juniors version was good and the Bridge Battle version was perfect. A fifth (or sixth) version is completely unnecessary and a waste of a figure slot. 

And a second Venom is a complete waste when the figure is (at best) only marginally better than the first. 

Edited by PARED
Addition

Isn’t it interesting that LEGO leaks are coming out now hmmm..... I do belive NYCC that weekend could be official set images. Instead of October because this is December sets not January March or April 

59 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

We will be getting Mysterio as a minifig because of Spiderman Homecoming sets.

Yeah, doesn't give me hope. If the previous Homecoming sets are anything to go off of, the figures will suck. Vulture and Shocker both looked really bad. 

Also there's no guarantee MCU Mysterio will look anything like comic Mysterio. 

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Minifigures we need: Mysterio, Lizard, Shocker (comics), Kingpin, Chameleon, Hydro-Man, Jack O'Lantern, Rhino (comics), Prowler, Hammerhead, Tinkerer, Electro (comics) and Jackal.

Minifigures we get: another Venom, another Sandman, third Vulture and fourth Green Goblin.

It's so disappointing...not sure what Lego is thinking. So far our only new figs are Spider Gwen and Spiderman 2099, right? 

41 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Honestly I want Daredevil the most. His only likely chance to be in a set is a Spider-Man set. Spider-Man Noir and 2099 would be super cool too, but I just really want that Daredevil. It was even rumored for this wave, but I think that’s safe to assume that rumor was false.

Even myself is disappointed coz of Daredevil, I really wanted to have an official fig of him. 

44 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Man you work fast with the Intel you get of leaks lol, are the sets disappointing?

Haven't seen any full sets. Every new content for me is nice, even if it's remake. Remember as long as it is not a reuse figure.

1 minute ago, Ultron said:

Yeah, doesn't give me hope. If the previous Homecoming sets are anything to go off of, the figures will suck. Vulture and Shocker both looked really bad. 

Also there's no guarantee MCU Mysterio will look anything like comic Mysterio. 

Yea, I think it depends on your taste but I have to agree wit Shocker it does look bad, really bad. As for Vulture I like it being mechanized and real but probably that's just me. Here's hoping to get atleast a bow head Mysterio in the upcoming Spiderman Homecoming sets.

Woah woah woah now, Shocker looked great. 100% accurate figure right there. Just so sadly happens, he didn't have a suit in the film, but in the manor of portraying Bokeem Woodbine with a yellow sleeved jacket and gauntlet(s), the figure was spot on

28 minutes ago, Ultron said:

So far our only new figs are Spider Gwen and Spiderman 2099, right? 

2099 is not confirmed

17 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Woah woah woah now, Shocker looked great. 100% accurate figure right there. Just so sadly happens, he didn't have a suit in the film, but in the manor of portraying Bokeem Woodbine with a yellow sleeved jacket and gauntlet(s), the figure was spot on

2099 is not confirmed

Hahaha I think we have to agree to disagree. Aside from yellow sleeves anything on the fig is bad, jacket should be blue and the face of him is generic and oh! The gauntlets they are not accurate should be a new mold IMO. Again these are my opinion only.

Edited by SpiderJazz

I'm actually glad to get another Green Goblin. While we've had several over the years, I only actually thought the movie version and the classic version were any good. So I'm more than happy to get another variation. Hopefully it's a darker/creepier version this time.

I'm hoping we get a few more civilian characters this wave. I don't really need another Aunt May. A regular version of Gwen would be awesome (Come on Lego, just do it already), even getting MJ again would be better than another Aunt May.

4 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

2099 is not confirmed

Well now, I'm confirming 2099. And it's superb. Love the details of the mask.

And oh! also a new carnage. Love this new one (down side is we're not getting an arm printing)

Before you guys say anything about remake figs and not getting what we want (comic book villains) let me just tell you that this is better than we get figs that is rehash. Ugh. I remember the days we're getting just re use figs.