Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

58 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

It'll be pain in the megablocks to get 9 of this and then when it comes to hulk it will be plain. 

a guy in the US, brickathon, has 26 of the figure these come on for 3.15 each. Not cheap, especially for people not in the us, but if you need to add that bit of detail better order fast, no one else has a quantity of 9 or more.

Personally I'm not even doing anything with my quantum suits, I might put the parts on my bricklink or something, because they were in the movie for so little time and we don't have the helmets.

7 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Dear god it's somehow worse than the last 2

It’s especially egregious because we know how good Lego art, especially for Superheroes, usually is. Just look at the Lego Club magazines, the comics they used to throw in with sets, and the variant covers they did for certain Marvel and DC titles.

2 hours ago, KevinMD said:

June 10-16. No, wasn’t advertised very well and a very short period too.

Wow I didn’t know that, I went to my store around the 30th and they threw one in because I just so happened to spend $35 or more that day. Guess they had extras.

41 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Personally I'm not even doing anything with my quantum suits, I might put the parts on my bricklink or something, because they were in the movie for so little time and we don't have the helmets.

I just added the CMF spaceman’s arms to the only QR suit I have and gave it to Cap. Works pretty good, except that one side has the Classic Space logo on it.

2 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

It’s especially egregious because we know how good Lego art, especially for Superheroes, usually is. Just look at the Lego Club magazines, the comics they used to throw in with sets, and the variant covers they did for certain Marvel and DC titles.

Yeah, these look almost MAD like, not their usual style and not good art at all.

Y'all I got a theory 

far from home will get another set similar to how they are releasing a new endgame set

it will include

SPOILER ALERT FOR FAR FROM HOME

Edited by Clone OPatra
SNIPPED EVERYTHING because it's just unnecessarily spoilers

45 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

Y'all I got a theory 

far from home will get another set similar to how they are releasing a new endgame set

it will include

Spoilers much?

Edited by Clone OPatra

Anybody else annoyed how the War Machine Hulkbuster has no elbow ball joints?

3 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Spoilers much?

Yep

Edited by DeCommander96

45 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

Y'all I got a theory 

it will include

Either use the spoiler tag or don't post things like this at all

Edited by Clone OPatra

47 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

Y'all I got a theory 

This is not a theory. This was you purposefully writing as many spoilers as you could for Far From Home with no spoiler tag for no reason other than to... actually I'm not sure why. Was it just to be cheeky or show how clever you are that you've seen the films and others may not? This can be a warning for you and anyone else pulling this sort of stunt that next time we'll be having this chat in private.

We didn't impose as much of a lockdown for Far From Home spoilers as we did for Endgame because the stakes and anticipation aren't quite as high, but if people really can't go a couple of weeks without being immature and blasting this thread with all the spoilers they can, we'll have to continue locking it for a week every time a new film comes out.

8 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

Y'all I got a theory 

it will include

It's not really a theory....everyone here has been hoping for another FFH set

10 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

Y'all I got a theory 

it will include

The possibility of this set has already been discussed, and this was just you being obnoxiusly rude. I've seen the movie, and the only thing here impressive is how much of a jerk you are in managing to fit that many spoilers in without a tag. I sincerily hope you're banned, as I know how many people here must have been upset by you spoiling the movie.

On 7/3/2019 at 1:35 PM, ood0 said:

What role did 

Hide contents

Dmitri

have in the movie? Isn't he supposed to be

Hide contents

The Chameleon?

Does that happen in the film?

Spoilers for rumored (cut) post credits scene for FFH and also for FFH itself (duh)

Spoiler

(This is probably fake, but it kinda lines up after seeing some appearances and events in the movie)

I heard rumors ages ago about a post credits scene that got scrapped. It was an Oscorp scene in which Scorpion, Vulture, Mysterio, Chamelion and Norman were meeting. Beck apparently said something like "Thanks for stepping in and saving me back there" to the Chamelion (Presumably Demitri). This would explain Mysterio's "death" and also how he managed to record extra stuff to expose Peter. Also, I'd doubt they'd kill of Mysterio because it sets up Sinister Six (and Sony are really pushing for that).

If this was real, I'd guess it was cut because of how similar it was to ASM2's villain basement, it caused quite a stir when it first leaked.

Spoiler

I would love see us getting a final battle set with Flash, Demitri (in place of the generic bus driver), Happy, Peter (Black suit) (maybe with beat up face / glasses alternate head) and Beck (mocap suit) if the FFH sets sold well. Lego does love Spider-Man after all. Maybe that'd be the big D2C set for the next Marvel line (seeing as apparently the Hulk set is the biggest Endgame set). One can only dream really...

Edited by Brick Cucumber

After seeing the movie, I do not think that we need more sets, but one extra set for November would be nice for me. I need the Bosco suit.

Edited by HarryVader

1 hour ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Spoilers for rumored (cut) post credits scene for FFH and also for FFH itself (duh)

Reveal hidden contents

(This is probably fake, but it kinda lines up after seeing some appearances and events in the movie)

I heard rumors ages ago about a post credits scene that got scrapped. It was an Oscorp scene in which Scorpion, Vulture, Mysterio, Chamelion and Norman were meeting. Beck apparently said something like "Thanks for stepping in and saving me back there" to the Chamelion (Presumably Demitri). This would explain Mysterio's "death" and also how he managed to record extra stuff to expose Peter. Also, I'd doubt they'd kill of Mysterio because it sets up Sinister Six (and Sony are really pushing for that).

If this was real, I'd guess it was cut because of how similar it was to ASM2's villain basement, it caused quite a stir when it first leaked.

Reveal hidden contents

I would love see us getting a final battle set with Flash, Demitri (in place of the generic bus driver), Happy, Peter (Black suit) (maybe with beat up face / glasses alternate head) and Beck (mocap suit) if the FFH sets sold well. Lego does love Spider-Man after all. Maybe that'd be the big D2C set for the next Marvel line (seeing as apparently the Hulk set is the biggest Endgame set). One can only dream really...

about "rumored" credits scene

Spoiler

That's fake. That's way to big of a story deviation to be something that they just decide to cut. That rumor was just the work of a fanboy who got overzealous or something.

about your set idea

Spoiler

I think that's a bit too big for anything FFH we would end up getting, though you've got some great ideas there. I think we'll see a small set with mysteryio in mocap suit, red/black spider man, some drones, and a bit of a bridge build with battle damage, if we get any set at all. I can't see anything bigger, especially with so many civilian-ish figures (Dimitri,Happy,Flash,etc). Although for some reason lego's made multiple spider-man sets consisting of a massive bridge, one of which only had spider-man, green goblin, and civilians, so who knows I guess.

1 minute ago, HarryVader said:

After seeing the movie, I do not think that we need more sets, but one extra set for November would be nice for me.

I think the only reason for a new set really being necessary would be the new black suit. 

Just now, Mandalorianknight said:

about "rumored" credits scene

Reveal hidden contents

That's fake. That's way to big of a story deviation to be something that they just decide to cut. That rumor was just the work of a fanboy who got overzealous or something.

Spoiler

I know it's probably fake, but it still linked pretty well to actual events in the film. Maybe it was something cut early into production... Or maybe hat's wishful thinking, Mysterio was a damn good villain.

17 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I think the only reason for a new set really being necessary would be the new black suit. 

Hide contents

I know it's probably fake, but it still linked pretty well to actual events in the film. Maybe it was something cut early into production... Or maybe hat's wishful thinking, Mysterio was a damn good villain.

We already have a set with the new black suit, Molten Man Battle 76128

10 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

We already have a set with the new black suit, Molten Man Battle 76128

I think the new black *and red suit is what's meant, not the stealth suit.

I think like everyone says, the black and red suit could easily come in a final battle set with

Spoiler

mocap Mysterio

And for those saying LEGO would never do it because it's not an exciting enough set, look at the Dementor set from the latest HP wave. The build and scenery is so boring with forced playability, they just made the set to give us Sirius and the patronus. Why not do the same with the final battle?

In an ideal world I'd also want Betty, Flash, May, and Dimitri figures, but don't see any of them happening

Spoiler

except for maybe Betty and Flash in the final battle? Especially if they made it a bigger version of the bridge

Also I saw a post about QR suit arms but forgot to quote it - I used CMF spaceman arms and removed the space logo with Brasso, worked pretty well. As for the Hulk I'm going to use Winston's arms from Overwatch. They're still plain white but at least the new mould will add some sort of texture to the figure

Also a question for those who have seen FFH

Spoiler

Do you think Mysterio is really dead? Personally I think it would be a kick in the nuts if he's still alive, especially since EDITH confirmed his death (although I guess no one ever actually specified dead). But I would love for him to return because JG was amazing and would be a great repeat cast member in the MCU, and also becase this would give us 4 members of the Sinister 6, which I really hope will be who Peter faces in Spider-Man 3

And another question relating to the post credit scene

Spoiler

Do you think the fact that Fury trusted his position to Talos means that other positions of power on Earth have been temporarily given to Skrulls? And that some of those Skrulls might not want to give up that power, starting a Secret Invasion arc?

I personally think Secret Invasion might be the main build up of Phase 4, just like Phase 1 built up to the Avengers assembling

24 minutes ago, legoSDR said:

Also a question for those who have seen FFH

And another question relating to the post credit scene

For your first question:

Spoiler

I definetely do not think Mysterio is death. Besides him being a master of illusions it wouldn't really make sense for Marvel to use one of Spider-Man's most famous villains in only one movie. And as you said he would be perfect to be a part of the MCU equivalent of the Sinister Six.

But I don't think Peter should fight them in Spider-Man 3. I hope they develop both the current and upcoming members more and let them team up sometime in the future. After all, rumors did suggest MCU Spider-Man would have 3 trilogies (something like highschool, college and after-college)

For your second question:

Spoiler

For now, I think it's just Feige's way of setting up S.W.O.R.D. in the MCU, but that would definetely be something interesting to see in the future

But I'd say we better end this discussion here, this thread is the set discussion after all

As we all know, TLG didn't provide us what we really need with FFH sets. But I know they did everything they can with those 3 sets.

Dunno if the 3rd installment will guarantee us the "bosco suit" and it'll be a couple more years to see what happens next. After all, they didn't give us the "home made suit" so I just wanna share you this minifigure I recently bought:

Here's a comparison between @theminifigco FFH suit and TLG's official HC/FFH suit. You decide.

This minifigure is from @theminifigco called "Lost Arachnid" basically it's the new one for Far From Home. 

This is not for kids, as this was priced atleast 50 bucks. But for an AFOL / completionist. I am absolutely with what I got. :wub:

Share your thoughts away!

PS. It's pad printed. Same technique print that lego is using with their minifigure. 

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

For your first question:

Reveal hidden contents

I definetely do not think Mysterio is death. Besides him being a master of illusions it wouldn't really make sense for Marvel to use one of Spider-Man's most famous villains in only one movie. And as you said he would be perfect to be a part of the MCU equivalent of the Sinister Six.

But I don't think Peter should fight them in Spider-Man 3. I hope they develop both the current and upcoming members more and let them team up sometime in the future. After all, rumors did suggest MCU Spider-Man would have 3 trilogies (something like highschool, college and after-college)

For your second question:

Reveal hidden contents

For now, I think it's just Feige's way of setting up S.W.O.R.D. in the MCU, but that would definetely be something interesting to see in the future

But I'd say we better end this discussion here, this thread is the set discussion after all

Good answers, and agreed perhaps it should end their

14 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

As we all know, TLG didn't provide us what we really need with FFH sets. But I know they did everything they can with those 3 sets.

Dunno if the 3rd installment will guarantee us the "bosco suit" and it'll be a couple more years to see what happens next. After all, they didn't give us the "home made suit" so I just wanna share you this minifigure I recently bought:

Here's a comparison between @theminifigco FFH suit and TLG's official HC/FFH suit. You decide.

This minifigure is from @theminifigco called "Lost Arachnid" basically it's the new one for Far From Home. 

This is not for kids, as this was priced atleast 50 bucks. But for an AFOL / completionist. I am absolutely with what I got. :wub:

Share your thoughts away!

PS. It's pad printed. Same technique print that lego is using with their minifigure. 

Looks good! I ordered the Phoenix Customs version and I can't wait for it to arrive

7 minutes ago, legoSDR said:

Looks good! I ordered the Phoenix Customs version and I can't wait for it to arrive

I am excited too see which one will be better.

and just for the sake of Spiderman, here's all of his MCU suits so far:

Sorry for the flood. I just love Spidey and can't get enough.

I didn't include CW version because it's just slightly redesigned torso and arms. Also I changed the head of Iron Spider to Spider Armor MK4 (ANAD) from the comic set.

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I am excited too see which one will be better.

and just for the sake of Spiderman, here's all of his MCU suits so far:

Sorry for the flood. I just love Spidey and can't get enough.

I didn't include CW version because it's just slightly redesigned torso and arms. Also I changed the head of Iron Spider to Spider Armor MK4 (ANAD) from the comic set.

Personally I've always preferred Phoenix's printing quality, but I must admit the minifig co one does look nice

Is the the YeLileBrick homemade suit? If so that's one of my favourite custom figures on my collection

10 minutes ago, legoSDR said:

Personally I've always preferred Phoenix's printing quality, but I must admit the minifig co one does look nice

Is the the YeLileBrick homemade suit? If so that's one of my favourite custom figures on my collection

Don't get me wrong PCB is one of the best in the custom print community. But yeah, this one looks perfect too. 

Yeah it's leyile brick, this one is waaaay better than PCB's version. Probably PCB is more accurate color blue but the fact that this uses the dual molded legs made it more authentic.

15 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Don't get me wrong PCB is one of the best in the custom print community. But yeah, this one looks perfect too. 

Yeah it's leyile brick, this one is waaaay better than PCB's version. Probably PCB is more accurate color blue but the fact that this uses the dual molded legs made it more authentic.

I always type it wrong lmao

yeah totally agree, this is the best custom home made suit on the market I'd say. Be cool to see an official one in a CMF/Bricktober pack

Edited by legoSDR