Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

5 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Maybe now people can finally stop complaining about the alleged decline in Marvel minifig quality :tongue: 

This Captain America figure is from the second most expensive set and detail wise has roughly the same as the Iron Man figure that was included in the second most expensive set last year - it's not particularly strange for us to get a figure or two of higher quality in the expensive sets. The issue that plague the Lego Marvel movie line is that the quality is so vastly inconsistent that a majority end up looking unfinished compared to others so the idea of having them displayed as a team instead demonstrates the flaws.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

I hope atleast 4 or more characters will get their "Quantum Suit" in minifigure form. While others can have multiple designs such as Ironman to get this version and also the rumored MK 85. 

Looking at the concept art for the Quantum Realm suits, the suits are identical regardless of if they are male/female - so simply having one character in the suit will allow us to use the same suit for others. The only variants needed would be Rocket Raccoon and Hulk. Sadly given the 'smiling Hulk' leak, i doubt we will get a variant of Hulk in the Quantum Realm suit or his other suit.

6 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

If I had to guess where the captain America came from I would guess the $80 76126 Super Quinjet 

Glad to know there's a Quinjet coming. I didn't get the others, and it'd be nice to add.

Just now, Chill said:

Glad to know there's a Quinjet coming. I didn't get the others, and it'd be nice to add.

76123 Captain America: Attack of The Outrider - $20, 167 pcs.

76124 War Machine Crusher - $35, 362 pcs. 

76125 Iron Man Armour Room - $60, 524 pcs. 

76126 Avengers Super Quinjet - $80, 832 pcs.

76131 Battle of The Assembled Avengers - $100, 699 pcs.

(The set names aren't official, they are rough translations; 76131 is a playset)

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

76123 Captain America: Attack of The Outrider - $20, 167 pcs.

76124 War Machine Crusher - $35, 362 pcs. 

76125 Iron Man Armour Room - $60, 524 pcs. 

76126 Avengers Super Quinjet - $80, 832 pcs. 

76131 Battle of The Assembled Avengers - $100, 699 pcs.

(The set names aren't official, they are rough translations; 76131 is a playset)

Cool thanks! I hadn't seen this list yet.  I look forward to seeing the Armor room and being able to pick up a War Machine as well.

5 hours ago, Bardan_Jusik said:

I would love to believe this but knowing lego this is probably the only Cap fig we're getting. I mean don't get me wrong, this looks cool and the helmet is long overdue, but I'm slightly bummed now.

But this is literally the third Endgame figure leak. There's enough minifigure slots in all the sets to get two of each OG Avengers. War Machine and Captain Marvel would likely get one figure each, but there is absolutely no reason to believe we'll get a second Cap. We know he's in the small set, no doubt he's in at least the Quinjet and/or Battle set too

5 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

But this is literally the third Endgame figure leak. There's enough minifigure slots in all the sets to get two of each OG Avengers. War Machine and Captain Marvel would likely get one figure each, but there is absolutely no reason to believe we'll get a second Cap. We know he's in the small set, no doubt he's in at least the Quinjet and/or Battle set too

As @Scarilian confrimed, Quantum Realm Cap comes in 76126, but it's also confirmed (due to the set name) that he comes in 76123. He will get a regular suit in the smaller set probably.

7 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

What other Endgame figures have leaked? I remember the Thanos figure but who was the other?

Just now, Feng-huang0296 said:

Any betting that the small set will just have a repeat of IW Cap?

He doesn't have a beard in this movie, so doubt that highly. 

33 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

As @Scarilian confrimed, Quantum Realm Cap comes in 76126, but it's also confirmed (due to the set name) that he comes in 76123. He will get a regular suit in the smaller set probably.

Apologies, was speculating that it was in 76126 due to the name of the set featuring a 'Super Quinjet' - which sounds like the method they would use to travel in the Quantum Realm. This coupled with the level of detail makes it likely to be in a higher priced set. It could still be any of the sets, but the idea of 76126 being the set focused around the Avengers travelling into the Quantum Realm feels like it fits. Personally hope it would be in a cheaper set in order to make acquiring multiples of the suit for the other Avengers easier though.

My bets are on one of the cap figures being the Age of ultron suit with the new head and helmet. Fingures crossed, they add the scales design to the existing print, I’d be happy with that, would be the perfect cap to be honest, well, perfect cap minus dual moulded legs.

11 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

My bets are on one of the cap figures being the Age of ultron suit with the new head and helmet. Fingures crossed, they add the scales design to the existing print, I’d be happy with that, would be the perfect cap to be honest, well, perfect cap minus dual moulded legs.

If we will get another Cap, for 99% it will be either Winter Soldier Suit or Scale Armour.

13 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

If we will get another Cap, for 99% it will be either Winter Soldier Suit or Scale Armour.

I would faint if the scale armor came with that new helmet mold, that is literally pitch perfect in my opinion 

13 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I would faint if the scale armor came with that new helmet mold, that is literally pitch perfect in my opinion 

Knowing lego, they'll cash cow this new molding. (Will be exclusive in the big set) Highly doubt that this will be featured in the smallest set even if we get other Captain America variant. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Knowing lego, they'll cash cow this new molding. (Will be exclusive in the big set) Highly doubt that this will be featured in the smallest set even if we get other Captain America variant. 

I can see this piece having lots of uses in the DC and Marvel lines. I think this will be used a lot, like the piece they used for Vulture's helmet.

36 minutes ago, ood0 said:

I can see this piece having lots of uses in the DC and Marvel lines. I think this will be used a lot, like the piece they used for Vulture's helmet.

It has open so many purpose. That MM Ironman helmet piece was over used. I'm glad that there's a new city (2019) helmet w/ hose piece that will do Vulture a justice. 

The Quinjet was the main set I was gunning for (the only one I've had was the rather stubby Civil War one) and to find out it comes with the helmet I wanted the most is ideal! 

Personally, I may just pop the helmet onto one of the old mask-less Caps to bypass the skin colour issue. But that may look a bit off without the chin strap.

Iron Man’s Quantum Suit images are out. It’s the same it’s the same tourso and legs as captain America and reuses the infinity war helmet 

7 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Iron Man’s Quantum Suit images are out. It’s the same it’s the same tourso and legs as captain America and reuses the infinity war helmet 

Perfectly accurate, according to the images we have.

7 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Dang these leaks are pumping out left and right. I will kinda get bored of the minifigures in this wave if most have the same body but different heads. I will however remain optimistic 

This is where the part it sucks. coz we'll be getting it again and again. :sadnew:

Oh well, there we have it. Quantum Realm uniforms.  

I'm not even sure what I feel about this coz if we get this torso and legs combo for most of the figs and reuse heads, too much of anything makes it bad.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

This is where the part it sucks. coz we'll be getting it again and again. :sadnew:

Oh well, there we have it. Quantum Realm uniforms.  

I'm not even sure what I feel about this coz if we get this torso and legs combo for most of the figs and reuse heads, too much of anything makes it bad.

I agree with you that is what I was saying. The way things are starting to look, the only different figs with different designs may be Thanos, Hulk, War Machine, and Rocket (with the possibility of a new Captain America variant)