Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 hour ago, Legoman123 said:

So do we actually have a list of rumoured Batman sets yet? 

Sadly not. All we know so far is that there will be one Bat Mech set with Batman, Firefly, Poison Ivy and the Flash but other then that we are pretty much in the dark.

Aside from great minifgures I hope they start to have more play sets instead of the random bat vehicles and other strange stuff like the cyborg helicopter or the weird killer croc mouth car thingy. A great play set or a nice vehicle would make all the great minifigures worth the money. Looking at you bat-tricycle!

It seems like Lego is putting more focus on the stranger/ less used characters of the DC universe recently, with sets that include the OMAC, the Talons, Zoom, Killer Frost, Firefly, Red Hood, Killer Moth, etc. So with all these odd characters that most people probably never heard of, there really is no reason that we couldn't have gotten a Rebirth/ New 52 Superman in a set. Heck, I'd even like a classic Superman in a set, as long as it has new prints.

Also, since Lego is giving us another Flash that's slightly updated (duel-molded legs) in 76117, perhaps they'll do the same for the Man of Steel in another set in this wave. But I guess we won't know anything until a leak or reveal comes out, but the 2019 Star Wars and Harry Potter set lists just got leaked the other day, so I guess its any minute now.

10 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

So do we actually have a list of rumoured Batman sets yet? 

Yup.

76116 - 20$.

76117 - 40$. Batman Mech, Poison Ivy Mech and Firefly's Jetpack. Includes Batman, Flash, Poison Ivy and Firefly.

76131 - 100$ (rumored to be GCPD police station).

Plus we are getting two more Batman sets for sure.

4 hours ago, TheCringyGingy said:

Aside from great minifgures I hope they start to have more play sets instead of the random bat vehicles and other strange stuff like the cyborg helicopter or the weird killer croc mouth car thingy. A great play set or a nice vehicle would make all the great minifigures worth the money. Looking at you bat-tricycle!

See i wish they keep releasing those whacky bat vehicles.

Keeps adding to tbe batcave!

2 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

See i wish they keep releasing those whacky bat vehicles.

Keeps adding to tbe batcave!

I would like it if they made more iconic bat-vehicles that actually made an appearance in comics/ movies/ games, instead of Lego just doing their own thing (Tumbler, 89' Batwing, 89' Batmobile, Arkham Batmobile, TAS Batmobile, etc.)

13 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

I would like it if they made more iconic bat-vehicles that actually made an appearance in comics/ movies/ games, instead of Lego just doing their own thing (Tumbler, 89' Batwing, 89' Batmobile, Arkham Batmobile, TAS Batmobile, etc.)

I wish the same and they do to a point. But also its cool to receive these wacky bat vehicles. 

Off topic star wars cloud city under master builder series. I wish they do the same for DC. 

New DC Super Villains trailer!

I can see the Jokers' truck becoming a set, ideally i would love that steppenwolf but that wont happen, Two-Face still looking great, i feel we could get his truck again in 2019

What do you think we could get in sets from this trailer?

11 minutes ago, MakkaG15 said:

New DC Super Villains trailer!

I can see the Jokers' truck becoming a set, ideally i would love that steppenwolf but that wont happen, Two-Face still looking great, i feel we could get his truck again in 2019

I can see that clayface in a bigger set. 

3 hours ago, MakkaG15 said:

I agree with the Joker's truck, but I would also love a Hall of Doom playset. Maybe that could be the mysterious $100 superhero set

Edited by Mountain Drew

17 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

but I would also love a Hall of Doom playset. Maybe that could be the mysterious $100 superhero set

Yes yes and yes

I think we could also see that burnside batgirl from the trailer at 1:19 in a set.

He’s an example of the custom character you create and play. I get the feeling that a lot of time could be spent coming up with a personalised minifigure. 

Planting my prediction flag in the LoD hall. It’s on a par with the HoJ, but bad guys have all the fun.

Ohh I thought it was a real supervillain

Considering Eraser is a real thing....:grin:

22 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

I agree. I'd love the Burton and Animated Series Bat-vehicles, especially each of the Batmobiles. If the TAS Batmobile was a two-seater (i.e. room for Batman AND Robin), I'd be ecstatic!

9 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Well to be fair, in the UK comic The Dandy, Desperate Dan had/has a cactus villain who I think was called...Cactus Man.

20 hours ago, TheCringyGingy said:

I think we could also see that burnside batgirl from the trailer at 1:19 in a set.

didnt notice that!

it looks great but would i dont think we will get her in a set :(

21 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

I agree with the Joker's truck, but I would also love a Hall of Doom playset. Maybe that could be the mysterious $100 superhero set

This could happen, and probably will if we don't get GCPD

20 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Imagine batman fighting a cactus...

10 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Well to be fair, in the UK comic The Dandy, Desperate Dan had/has a cactus villain who I think was called...Cactus Man.

How creative!

It’s just any minute now when we will see both LEGO marvel and dc sets names and descriptions. Since LEGO Harry Potter and LEGO Star Wars were leaked yesterday. I hope for that black Adam figure next in a Shazam set ;)

I’m not sure about the rest of you but I really hope that the January sets aren’t Batman centric. We just had 2 sets Batman centric that had to reach into the depths of obscure characters such as Omac so can we please get some mainline heroes and villains that we don’t have already. I would totally be down for a GCPD set if that’s the $100 one. But I’m sick of all these vehicles. I’ve got so many bat-vehicles just give us some buildings like a bank or donut shop or really anything stationary. The new Super Villains game is giving so much opportunity for new villains LEGO has to jump on it. Praying for crime syndicate figures.

Clayface bigfig (and minifig looks good too)

New Catwoman with goggles

Malcolm Merlyn

Heatwave

Black Adam

Solomon Grundy

Livewire

Metallo

That Steppenwolf and the parademons

and lower on the list are the new Deathstroke and Grodd with the armor

also can we agree that the new Riddler looks like the Hamburgular

Edited by CoolDudeRadman

1 hour ago, JosiahJVL said:

It’s just any minute now when we will see both LEGO marvel and dc sets names and descriptions. Since LEGO Harry Potter and LEGO Star Wars were leaked yesterday. I hope for that black Adam figure next in a Shazam set ;)

Unless you mean a comic book Shazam set, Black Adam would be rather unlikely. But if you do mean comic book Shazam set, I would be sat outside my local store for a month until I could get a hold of a Black Adam figure

2 hours ago, JosiahJVL said:

You laughed at me for saying that two days ago. You said it’d be months away.