SheldonF

Creator Expert Cars - Rumors, Discussion, and Speculation

19 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Like the previous image, is this "leak" from Lego too? If not, you might want to remove it for the mean time. :sad:

I found this on Crowkillers Facebook page.

I do like this new mustang I hope its to scale with the db5 if it is Lego may have missed a trick as they could have done it as a white 1964 Ford Mustang convertible aka Tilly Mastersons car (the one bond shreds the tyres on) or even a light blue colour 1965 Ford Mustang convertible belonging to the villainess Fiona Volpe from thunderball  

or finally 1967 Ford Shelby GT500 i.e Eleanor from gone in 60 seconds  but i'm sure some of the mocers out here will possible do these based on the kits under pinning's maybe

7 hours ago, roadstermatt said:

1967 Ford Shelby GT500 i.e Eleanor from gone in 60 seconds  but i'm sure some of the mocers out here will possible do these based on the kits under pinning's maybe

This has been my plan as soon as I heard it was going to be a mustang!

1 minute ago, SheldonF said:

Here are some box pictures! Mods, feel free to delete if not allowed...This looks amazing. 

Looking pretty damn fine right there... :thumbup: :smug:

There is a bricklink seller that has 9 of them in stock right now.. I checked with him and he sent me a picture of all of the sets together, so it is legit...

A bit pricey, but if you must have on now, HERE you go..

15 minutes ago, Paul Boratko said:

A bit pricey...

At £189.99 you're not kidding!

nice, it seems like they've used more printed parts and less stickers than in the other creator expert cars. 

Edited by incognito

Since my first car was a 66' blue Mustang although not exactly the same as this one it's close enough though,  this is a day one must buy for me. I know this has been mentioned but steered front wheels on a Creator car, if so right on,  it's one of the little things that has always bothered me about the Creator Expert vehicles. 

3 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

I know this has been mentioned but steered front wheels on a Creator car, if so right on,  it's one of the little things that has always bothered me about the Creator Expert vehicles. 

This beast definitely has steering. The part list on top of the box shows parts no. 15460, 57515 and 2739a. So there is no doubt about steering anymore.

Good grief, I had to stop watching after 1:34 minutes, has that poor soul never opened a LEGO box before. I really have never got the fascination that some people have of watching a video of someone unboxing things, oh well to each their own. I usually just cut the tape and fold back the flaps. 

I really appreciate the level of detail in the engine compartment and think this may be one of my all-time favorite Creator Expert cars, of course I am biased though as I stated in my previous post. 

5 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

Good grief, I had to stop watching after 1:34 minutes, has that poor soul never opened a LEGO box before. 

I suspect ‘Zoltan’ has never done quite a few things before.

However, the more I see, the more I like. I suspect my son will go straight to ‘pimped out’ mode! ?