Loved Solo and loved the Lego sets too. Unfortunately it looks like L3-37 is unlikely to appear in minifigure form, so I had a quick go at a brick built effort. I literally spent a few minutes to get this (although I had been "head-building" it all day. Half an hour of tinkering afterwards and I was still happiest with this design. I did a version with more white (head, arms etc) but the LBG looked better. I also  like the fact she has waist articulation.  She's a little tall, but at this scale I'm fairly happy. Would love to see other people's versions of the character. 

20180530_14532220180530_14534420180530_14540020180530_154908

That looks great, I hope I can scrap these pieces together later!

That's a really nice take on her, and I think the scale is pretty close. The legs are a little plain, but not much to do at this scale.  You could potentially try 1x4 hinge plates (https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=2429c01#T=C) which would add "knee" articulation, but then the height will be off... unless you can connect them to the pip on the underside with those open-stud 1x1 round plates for a 1/2 stud offset at the hip so she'd only be 1/2 stud taller than she is now...

But you may already have the best design in the given space.  :wink:  Really well done!  :classic:

Wow, that’s spot on! I’ll be surprised if Lego don’t steal your idea, she really couldn’t be done better! I just made her to go with my Lando minifig :)

Ask and you shall receive!

42401708804_ea40a464a3.jpg

I like your take, it's really hard to get her legs right.

Really nice rendition - although I found myself very annoyed with the character itself, what's good is good, and this "minifig" is definitely it.

Hi there, Newbie here.

I came across this and am trying to build it, but cannot figure out a few things.

1) Is that an 11mm wheel being used as the lower torso, can someone confirm the part?

2) What piece is being used to connect Wheel (lower torso) to the 1x1 brick (upper torso) above?

3) What piece is being used to connect the 1x1 brick (upper torso) to the 2x2 round plate (lower head) above?

Thanks for any help anyone can give!

l3-2.JPG

1 hour ago, S-Dot said:

Hi there, Newbie here.

I came across this and am trying to build it, but cannot figure out a few things.

1) Is that an 11mm wheel being used as the lower torso, can someone confirm the part?

2) What piece is being used to connect Wheel (lower torso) to the 1x1 brick (upper torso) above?

3) What piece is being used to connect the 1x1 brick (upper torso) to the 2x2 round plate (lower head) above?

Thanks for any help anyone can give!

Looks to me like there is an upside down 1x1 brick with studs on all sides behind the printed tile and the part above that is a white 1x1 round plate stuck into the middle of the LBG round 2x2 plate of the head. And yes, I think you are right about the lower torso being that wheel hub.

19 hours ago, Kit Bricksto said:

Looks to me like there is an upside down 1x1 brick with studs on all sides behind the printed tile and the part above that is a white 1x1 round plate stuck into the middle of the LBG round 2x2 plate of the head. And yes, I think you are right about the lower torso being that wheel hub.

I confirm.

I've bult it and added custom stickers.

46148631125_8a4f97e5a4_c.jpg
L3-37 by Veynom, on Flickr

On 9/13/2020 at 10:28 AM, Kit Bricksto said:

Upside down! I so did not see that, but it works perfectly now. Thanks for the keen eye and the help.

7 hours ago, Veynom said:

I confirm.

I've bult it and added custom stickers.

L3-37 by Veynom, on Flickr

Looks awesome! Thanks for the reply! I appreciate the help.