27767766439_86e0a0963f_c.jpgDAY 4

25013691917_eea9ccc6a5_c.jpg

"I swear I'm being framed! You have to believe me! It was Amanda-!"

"Tell it to the judge!"

28138997379_071bc7235c_c.jpg

Night came and went peacefully, and the sun rose on nine jurors.

28138997709_b26c9fd5fd_c.jpg

"I regret to inform you the chief and I were unable to get anything useful out of Dez. He was a loyal member of the Town. Please try and do better today."

Host (1)

27768952159_526056c772_t.jpg 

Neil Justuss, played by mediumsnowman - Judge, Jury and Executioner

NPC's (2)

24677584527_4e13335973_t.jpg

Chase McCain, NPC - Police Chief

24677585347_c9cb6e4868_t.jpg

Sleaze Ballagio, NPC - Crime Boss

Jurors (9)

38836265074_2bd332d4e7_t.jpg

Amanda Callahan, played by Khscarymovie4 - Cheerleader

27768943059_df9346d1e4_t.jpg

Brock Martin, played by Tariq j - Radio Host

39515643302_31ae544ea0_t.jpg

Clifford Schauer, played by LegoMonorailFan - Mailman

39545397551_8fb344b703_t.jpg

Gary Johnson, played by Kintober - Mine Foreman

25674780778_3c2fd08289_t.jpg

Jared Hartman, played by Kwatchi - Software Developer

25674783008_2c6fd92492_t.jpg

Stephanie Diaz, played by Lady K - College Student

39515638692_944643757d_t.jpg

Tina Hooper, played by Umbra-Manis - Receptionist

38649220675_18990a0b2a_t.jpg

Tony, played by jluck - Chef

39740237022_4c6f09c59e_t.jpg

Anthony Dodson, played by Actor Builder - Athlete

Dismissed (5)

27768951479_705b8d8b56_t.jpg

Cathy Bridger, played by Drunknok - Fell ill day 1, replaced by Jimmy Hessler (Steamdemon) - Alignment Unknown

39007959484_37f1897ace_t.jpg

Jimmy Hessler, played by Steamdemon - Committed suicide Day 2, replaced by Anthony Dodson (Actor Builder) - Alignment Unknown

39545381911_2f1213d54e_t.jpg

Alan Andrews, played by KotZ - Killed Night 2 - Moletti Crime Family

25674781058_ce4dd53904_t.jpg

Harry Oldman, played by fhomess - Killed Night 2 - Innocent Townsfolk

39515644682_86b4d6b278_t.jpg

Dez Hunter, played by Forresto - Lynched Day 3 - Innocent Townsfolk

Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the TOWN or the MAFIA. To win the game, the TOWN must kill off all the MAFIA members, while the MAFIA needs to outnumber the TOWN and/or any other factions. Third-Party (neutral) characters and/or factions will have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch. You must submit a vote each day.

3. A game day will last approximately 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the following day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host, or in PM with any other players. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts, unless you are me. Your host often makes typos and will be compelled to correct them.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. There probably aren't clues in the pictures or flavor text, but wild speculation is encouraged. It's fun. 

11. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

12. Violation of the above rules will result in a vote penalty of half the required majority against you on your first and second offense, and the death of your character on your third offense. Violation of rule 7 will have a heavier penalty, including suspension, made at the discretion of the Games Moderator.

Edited by mediumsnowman

:damn: One less townie. I thought Dez was suspicious, but not enough that I would have voted for him if we hadn't needed a lynch. But why not Amanda?

Anyways, quiet night. Another successful block? If so That's certainly some good news. 

I feel today is going to be very productive. 

Hmm. I'm surprised. Dez's seeming lack of content during his pushback seemed scummy. Nonetheless, yesterday's lynch gave us some things to work through. Also, holy cow I'm still here. 

12 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

:damn: One less townie. I thought Dez was suspicious, but not enough that I would have voted for him if we hadn't needed a lynch. But why not Amanda?

The Amanda lynch was never going to take off with the time we had yesterday. I do agree though that Amanda's worth investigating, and a lynch against her could very well happen today.

Not cool, we lost a townie.  Why Dez, why.... did you have to act so suspicious?  :cry_sad: 

At least the night was quiet. 

I'm also suspicious of Tony for pushing Clifford to remove his vote from Dez yesterday. We now know Dez was town, but not having a lynch yesterday would've been brutal for us today.

8 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

The Amanda lynch was never going to take off with the time we had yesterday. I do agree though that Amanda's worth investigating, and a lynch against her could very well happen today.

I suppose your right. But had we voted off Amanda instead, we could have had one more townie right now, and potentially one less scum. 

Just now, LegoMonorailFan said:

I suppose your right. But had we voted off Amanda instead, we could have had one more townie right now, and potentially one less scum. 

Are you claiming you have evidence to support Amanda being scum?

7 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

I'm also suspicious of Tony for pushing Clifford to remove his vote from Dez yesterday. We now know Dez was town, but not having a lynch yesterday would've been brutal for us today.

Wow. Can’t win for losing I guess. I literally pushed to lynch Amanda and I argued Clifford should move his vote back cuz I thought we’d get Amanda. My point was it would have been just as easy for someone on the Dez wagon to switch to the scummy Amanda said it was for Clifford to jump to Dez. But I guess pushing for a different lynch (of a townie no less, as we now know) makes me scummy. Honestly, I wish I was scum cuz they’re kicking out butt. 

Just now, Kintobor said:

Are you claiming you have evidence to support Amanda being scum?

No, but her actions are evidence enough IMO.

1 minute ago, jluck said:

Honestly, I wish I was scum cuz they’re kicking out butt. 

Uh...? 

16 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

(Snip)

This is entirely insincere. We were literally 1 vote away from lynchig Amanda, it only took one person but instead y’all pressured Clifford into going against his instinct and vote for a townie. 

Just now, jluck said:

This is entirely insincere. We were literally 1 vote away from lynchig Amanda, it only took one person but instead y’all pressured Clifford into going against his instinct and vote for a townie. 

We didn't know Dez was town at the time, and that statement is insincere, Tony. If Clifford had kept his vote on Amanda, we'd be on Day 4 without a single lynch. We'd be back to Day 1 all over again. This is stuff I'm willing to forgive the newer jurors for not grasping. You on the other hand Tony should know this.

Just now, Kintobor said:

We didn't know Dez was town at the time, and that statement is insincere, Tony. If Clifford had kept his vote on Amanda, we'd be on Day 4 without a single lynch. We'd be back to Day 1 all over again. This is stuff I'm willing to forgive the newer jurors for not grasping. You on the other hand Tony should know this.

But we were one vote away. Right?

5 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

No, but her actions are evidence enough IMO.

Fair enough. Just making sure.

Most first lynches are townies, Cliff. Typically we get one on Day 1, but this town is so split that it took us until Day 3 to get one. It's nothing to get too worked up about.

Just now, LegoMonorailFan said:

But we were one vote away. Right?

Amanda would've needed one more vote even with you on it. With you voting for Dez we got the six to ultimately lynch him.

5 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

If Clifford would have stuck to his guns the pressure would have been on other less committed ones to change. He could have even waited til the last half hour to change his vote. But he got pressured into changing and this took the heat off everyone else who could hide behind the wagon. 

Just now, jluck said:

If Clifford would have stuck to his guns the pressure would have been on other less committed ones to change. He could have even waited til the last half hour to change his vote. But he got pressured into changing and this took the heat off everyone else who could hide behind the wagon. 

Everyone in the jury voted for either Amanda or Dez. You claiming that it could've changed less committed ones to change is ridiculous, as everyone was either committed to the Amanda or Dez bandwagon. And do you really expect the less committed jurors to be around during the last hour of the day, Tony?

You're basically trying to defend the town going into Day 4 without a lynch, and that's ridiculously scummy in my eyes. 

Bros, look who's not wearing pants. It's this guy! That's right, my pants are right on outta here! Live TV without pants.

Anyway, I'm way surprised Dez was town. He was all up and about not saying anything consequential and whatnot. I'll have to look back and see what's going on with that.

Still glad we got a lynch though. Now we got some more information we can get on about workin' with.

Is it safe to assume the Mafias only get to lynch every other night at this point or nah?

1 minute ago, Actor Builder said:

Is it safe to assume the Mafias only get to lynch every other night at this point or nah?

That or another successful block? 

4 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

Everyone in the jury voted for either Amanda or Dez. You claiming that it could've changed less committed ones to change is ridiculous, as everyone was either committed to the Amanda or Dez bandwagon. And do you really expect the less committed jurors to be around during the last hour of the day, Tony?

You're basically trying to defend the town going into Day 4 without a lynch, and that's ridiculously scummy in my eyes. 

Again you’re misquoting me. I said he could have changed his vote in the end, but by pushing him to commit so early we prevented others from having to commit. I know hindsight is 20/20 but we blundered it up bad. 

Just now, Actor Builder said:

Bros, look who's not wearing pants. It's this guy! That's right, my pants are right on outta here! Live TV without pants.

Anyway, I'm way surprised Dez was town. He was all up and about not saying anything consequential and whatnot. I'll have to look back and see what's going on with that.

Still glad we got a lynch though. Now we got some more information we can get on about workin' with.

The kill cycle is definitely interesting. Night action should could certainly play a part in it, we discussed that thought a lot yesterday with Stephanie. 

A kill every other night would make sense, and we know there's another killer out there too be it Vig/Moletti, so they too could have that rule.

5 hours ago, Kintobor said:

Everyone in the jury voted for either Amanda or Dez. You claiming that it could've changed less committed ones to change is ridiculous, as everyone was either committed to the Amanda or Dez bandwagon. And do you really expect the less committed jurors to be around during the last hour of the day, Tony?. 

I wouldn't say everyone was committed to the Dez vote, in Tina's case she simply turned up to the Jury and jumped on the nearest (and easiest) bandwagon she saw, which was Dez. Whether she would have come back and turned it around? Probably not. 

((sip))

What exactly did I just wake up to?

I guess should be thankful I woke up at all tbh, but it looks like I can sleep soundly every ‘odd’ night! :grin:  

Punny right?

My first thought is that there was a cry to lynch Clifford - who turned out  town.  There WAS a lynch of Dex - he flipped town.  We are our own worst enemy at the moment. :look:

((sip))

12 hours ago, Actor Builder said:

Sir, could you please put some pants on for today's discussion? I honestly don't know what we can assume at this point, because almost nothing about the nights seems to make sense.

12 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

That or another successful block? 

Given how many quiet nights we've had, it I'd say some block/protection has been successful at least once, but I'm also left wondering if the two families keep stepping on each other's toes...

And if Amanda could show up a bit more today (Paging @Khscarymovie4) that would be great

14 hours ago, jluck said:

At that point it was the last hour of the day and everyone was already committed to one of two lynches.  If Clifford had changed his vote back in the last half hour we would have had a Day 4 with no lynches to go on.  With your experience on many previous juries you should know better.  It's sad to lose a loyal jury member but it is better than a 3rd no-lynch in a row day.  The only ones who benefit from continued no lynch days are the crime family members; after Day 1 it always hurts the loyal town jury.

14 hours ago, Kintobor said:

I agree with this; it is scummy to want a fourth day of no lynch information flowing in; most jurors that jump on a bandwagon disappear before the day ends; very few are around to quick change a vote.  Which, by the way in past memories of past juries, I got lynched the next day for doing that exact behavior.  We were present when Clifford changed his vote repeatedly so we know the circumstance behind it; and the way Dez kept playing to Clifford was very scummy so it essential sealed his fate. 

8 hours ago, Tariq j said:

A kill every other night would make sense, and we know there's another killer out there too be it Vig/Moletti, so they too could have that rule.

I wouldn't say everyone was committed to the Dez vote, in Tina's case she simply turned up to the Jury and jumped on the nearest (and easiest) bandwagon she saw, which was Dez. Whether she would have come back and turned it around? Probably not. 

Most probably wouldn't show back up in time to switch; and even then there would have to be a very solid reason to switch.  In the case of scummy behavior Amanda and scummy behavior Dez, Dez was more so and he was around to defend himself where as Amanda as usual just disappeared.  In his defense Dez looked more like a crime family member trying to save his own skin than a loyal townie about to be lynched; a lynch benefits the town the next day, he didn't even acknowledge that.

Wow, it is quiet in here.

The voting for the past three days:

Day1:

Final Vote Count:

4 votes for Harry Oldman (fhomess): Tariq j, LegoMonorailFan, Umbra-Manis, Forresto

3 votes for Clifford Schauer (LegoMonorailFan): KotZ, Drunknok, Lady K

3 votes for Cathy Bridger (Drunknok): jluck, Kintober, Khscarymovie4

1 vote for Stephanie Diaz (Lady K): Kwatchi

1 vote for Dez Hunter (Forresto): Fhomess

Nonvoting (0):

Day 2:

Final Vote Count:

5 votes for Anthony Dodson (Actor Builder): Khscarymovie4, Tariq j, jluck, KotZ, Forresto

5 votes for Tony (jluck): Lady K, Kintober, LegoMonorailFan, fhomess, Actor Builder

1 vote for Stephanie Diaz (Lady K): Kwatchi

Nonvoting (1):  Umbra-Manis

Day3:

Final Vote Count:

6 votes for Dez Hunter (Forresto)Kintober, Umbra-Manis, Actor Builder, Lady K, Khscarymovie4, LegoMonorailFan

4 votes for Amanda Callahan (Khscarymovie4):  jluck, Tariq j, Forresto, Kwatchi

3 votes for Tina Hooper (Umbra-Manis): Penalty x3

Nonvoting (0)

With no night kills (which is good, we didn't lose any loyal town) this is what we have to go on in addition to three days of conversations.

The only thing that stands out right away in the voting patterns is that Dez voted for who ever Brock voted for after Brock placed a vote.  The other thing of note is that Amanda had four votes; if Clifford had switched then Amanda would have had five and we would have had a no lynch for the third day in a row.  While I hate losing a loyal jury member, we now know that Dez was loyal as was Harry; so we can begin to look at conversations a little more closely.  And we know that Alan was of the rival Moletti crime family. 

Today I would really like to hear more in depth thoughts from Tina and Amanda.  Both of you have been flying quietly under the radar and are really starting to stand out now for that behavior.

And my suspicions of Tony haven't lessened but increased due to his thinking a no lynch yesterday was ok.  He as experience and knows that is not the case. 

Also for Day 2 and Day 3; Tony voted the same as Brock and Dez.

Speculating that a Bellagio would have been on the main bandwagons; Day 2 leaves the possibility that Tony, Brock, and Amanda (at least one of them) could be Bellagio.  Just a thought.

Thanks for the analysis @Lady K, much easier to look ever than having 6 tabs open!

Now To address something I missed earlier:

14 hours ago, Tariq j said:

I was the 2nd vote for Dez, right after he went fishing. And I was present in the thread at the end of day, having questioned Clifford's motive for nearly scuttling the lynch, Had I know that Dez was loyal, I would have gladly voted elsewhere, but his play at the end of yesterday was still far too much "Save my scum hide" rather than "I'm innocent". We desperately needed a lynch to have anything to go off of today anyway, and Dez arguably gives us a lot more to work with than lynching the very silent Amanda would have. 

I'd like to hear Tony's response to Steph before we start voting, but given where we currently stand, I think Amanda is doing more harm than good to the town by being silent this much and only showing up to revenge vote. 

8 hours ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Sir, could you please put some pants on for today's discussion?

NO!

10 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

I guess should be thankful I woke up at all tbh, but it looks like I can sleep soundly every ‘odd’ night! :grin:  

Punny right?

Maybe I'm over here bein' an idiot, but I don't see where the pun's at... Are you just inferring a double use of "odd"? because right now it only looks like you're using it in the numeric sense, and not the "Strange or unusual" way. If you're goin' for that you might wanna set up the strangeness of circumstance better beforehand.

I guess at this point it'd just be most beneficial to hear from the quiet folks, get some more opinions goin' on up in this thing.