Somewhere in the middle of the revolutionary war, the EITC (East India Trading Center) has risen and ready to take on anyone in here path. :pir_tong2:Here’s some bio:

(Pictures coming soon)

ships: 489 (frigates, 18 cannons)
Here is what it'll hopefully look like:

Spoiler

67C46B35-6DE4-4A9B-8177-675A5B306539.jpeg.ff6d19d8d2f7004d9a70bffa66050825.jpeg

(Pictures coming soon)

Troops: 16 mill

Officers: 30,000

Commanders: 15,000

Majors: 600

Generals: 5

warlord (supreme ruler): 1

more coming soon!

That looks like it will be a more than decent looking ship, but you might want to check the setting information in the Introductory thread.  There's a slight lack of India, or real world history.

Yeah... a risk player is in the place... nice ship, but 489 of them will be very hard to licence IMHO... I will not even speak of the price for licencing such an army...

The WTC will take care of this, just wait and see. :pir-tongue:

12 minutes ago, kaiju said:

There's a slight lack of India

:pir-laugh:

leadership? You want to handle this one?

also, I'm 90% sure that ship is on Pinterest 

14 minutes ago, Maxim I said:

Yup, that’s not his vessel...

24 minutes ago, Mesabi said:

leadership? You want to handle this one?

also, I'm 90% sure that ship is on Pinterest 

Actually I’m using that until I can build my own ship online. I did get it off the web to show people how to will look eventually.

4 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Yeah... a risk player is in the place... nice ship, but 489 of them will be very hard to licence IMHO... I will not even speak of the price for licencing such an army...

I was more impressed with the size of the army. Are there even that many people throughout the entire world in this game?

@Mjazzw7 We're always happy to have new players join BOBS, but it looks like you are trying to create a new faction. Players are required to start in one of the four existing factions. From there, players can build MOCs to develop fleets and armies. Please read the introduction and quick start guide to learn more about the BOBS game and world. Furthermore, we ask that you give credit when using other people's images and builds. Using a picture as inspiration is perfectly acceptable, but credit should be given to the original designer. If you have any further questions, please ask them in the general introduction topic

18 hours ago, KotZ said:

I was more impressed with the size of the army. Are there even that many people throughout the entire world in this game?

Yes actually there is a lot more! It will be hard though to feed them and get food. :pir_tong2: I’m looking at having at least 500 farms growing wheat to make bread

Edited by Mjazzw7

Just now, Mjazzw7 said:

Yes actually there is a lot more! It will be hard though to feed them and get food. :pir_tong2: I’m looking at having at least 500 farms growing wheat to make bread

Please read what Captain Genaro (from the game masters of the Brethren of the Brick Seas!) writes here:

15 hours ago, Captain Genaro said:

@Mjazzw7 We're always happy to have new players join BOBS, but it looks like you are trying to create a new faction. Players are required to start in one of the four existing factions. From there, players can build MOCs to develop fleets and armies. Please read the introduction and quick start guide to learn more about the BOBS game and world. Furthermore, we ask that you give credit when using other people's images and builds. Using a picture as inspiration is perfectly acceptable, but credit should be given to the original designer. If you have any further questions, please ask them in the general introduction topic

Thank you.

On 12/22/2017 at 3:36 PM, Mjazzw7 said:

Actually I’m using that until I can build my own ship online. I did get it off the web to show people how to will look eventually.

Topic Closed.

Please don't start topics of a MOC you hope to build.  Feel free to share a Work In Progress Topic in the Pirate MOC forum, and compare the MOC that inspired you in the WIP topic or final topic. 

As for the online game in this forum, heed the advice of Captain Genaro, and feel free to ask in the intro topic.  The rules are there for a reason with the goal maximize fun for everyone so that the game remains fair.

Thanks,

Phred