Robert8

Harry Potter 2018 - Rumors & Discussion

16 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

Can people just stop guessing lists, it's very easy to understand them as actual facts, this is how false rumors spread

Did you quote my post by mistake, there? You can @ someone to refer to them. :)

Anyways, I hope that you appreciate my list!

Edited by Azani

4 hours ago, Black Numenorean said:

Lego is controlling the leaks on this theme. They managed to product some procedures to control that.

Well, I don't know; to be honest, I feel like I pretty much know about as much regarding HP/FB : CoG as I do any other licensed theme.

Edited by Azani

2 hours ago, Azani said:

Well, I don't know; to be honest, I feel like I pretty much know about as much regarding HP/FB : CoG as I do any other licensed theme.

As in the unreleased stuff like The Incredibles 2 or Jurassic World? Or something like Star Wars?

6 minutes ago, hotdogs11 said:

As in the unreleased stuff like The Incredibles 2 or Jurassic World? Or something like Star Wars?

As far as Incredibles 2 and JWFK are concerned, yeah, those two are pretty crystal-clear. Apologies; what I meant was that I know about as much on HP as I do for PP Girls, Star Wars, and such; anything that's coming out around August, September, or October of this year.

Really excited to see how they do the Whomping Willow... the video game set a high bar, with respect to what TLG can actually pull off.

16 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

We will get the suitcase with brick built animals inside.

Crud.

Just now, x105Black said:

Crud.

Did you expect the animals to be molds? It's only a $20 set, and even if it were massive I don't think Lego would make a new mold for all of the animals.

34 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

We will get the suitcase with brick built animals inside.

Great! I hope it has more than one minifigure...

I’m worried about the brick built animals. Hopefully they turn out okay. Also, apparently Hogwarts is $570-600 and not $500 like I had expected. I’m going to be bankrupt this fall...

17 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Me too. I expect it'll have Newt and Jacob and maybe Tine and Queen but if it is a $20 set, I doubt there'll be any more than 2 minfigs with the rumoured brick built beasts included

38 minutes ago, BrickJagger said:

Did you expect the animals to be molds? It's only a $20 set, and even if it were massive I don't think Lego would make a new mold for all of the animals.

Do we now it is only 20$ or was that fake news?

21 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Ditto :classic:

17 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I’m worried about the brick built animals. Hopefully they turn out okay. Also, apparently Hogwarts is $570-600 and not $500 like I had expected. I’m going to be bankrupt this fall...

So far in the sets we have seen the moulded animals are far superior to the brick built ones, but I will pass judgement after I have seen it (also sceptic :sceptic:).. Where have you herd that about the price? Maybe after the other sets are included or a different currency :wacko:

1 minute ago, RealGeronimo11 said:

Me too. I expect it'll have Newt and Jacob and maybe Tine and Queen but if it is a $20 set, I doubt there'll be any more than 2 minfigs with the rumoured brick built beasts included

My guess is in Newt and Jacob also. Tina (and Queenie?), Newt and Dumbledore in another set maybe :wacko: I still think they need to have some FB figs in the cmf go get all the main characters :sceptic:

Just now, Roebuck said:

Ditto :classic:

So far in the sets we have seen the moulded animals are far superior to the brick built ones, but I will pass judgement after I have seen it (also sceptic :sceptic:).. Where have you herd that about the price? Maybe after the other sets are included or a different currency :wacko:

My guess is in Newt and Jacob also. Tina (and Queenie?), Newt and Dumbledore in another set maybe :wacko: I still think they need to have some FB figs in the cmf go get all the main characters :sceptic:

It was listed as $570 in a rumors list compiled by mariopower and @Azani commented that it had always been rumored at around $570 but he believed it would be closer to $600. 

1 hour ago, BrickJagger said:

I hoped for molded animals.  I expected to be disappointed, and I was.

23 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

It was listed as $570 in a rumors list compiled by mariopower and @Azani commented that it had always been rumored at around $570 but he believed it would be closer to $600. 

Wait, do you mean $600 for the case?

1 minute ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

No, we’re talking about the D2C Hogwarts. 

Oh, sorry. Can you imagine if there was a $600 case though :laugh:

53 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

I thought that was confirmed. :wacko:

I'm as confused as you are now! Nonetheless, I don't think we should be expecting molded animals, regardless of the set's size.

On 22/03/2018 at 11:29 PM, Azani said:

Alright, let me see if I can help out with this one; I've been keeping track. :)

So, no offense, but I think that you're just guessing random numbers, dude.

Should be something like this.

75950 - [Harry Potter (Films 1-7) Set], $14.99 US

75951 - Grindelwald's Escape, $19.99 US, 132 pieces

75952 - [Fantastic Beasts Set], $??? US

75953 - Whomping Willow, $??? US

75954 - Hogwarts Great Hall, $99.99 US, 878 pieces

75956 - [Unknown Retailer Exclusive]

There was zero reason to believe that 75952 was the suitcase, but @Sir von Lego seemed to suggest that it was actually coming; if he could clarify, then that would be fantastic.

No, we’re talking about the D2C Hogwarts. 

Azani, you confirm that 75956 is HP set? A guy said here about Quidditch?!

And i know you have some informations on theses sets: what about the 7950: still aragog? 

600 dollars for the Hogwarts Castle, what a price! There is the falcon with 800 and the probably  Hogwart castle: i can't imagine all the rooms in!

Chambers of secrets/ Philosopher's stone room/ Slytherin room/ Gryffindor room/ Snape's room / Treawlney's room... + 20 minifigs. I don't know ^^

6 hours ago, x105Black said:

I hoped for molded animals.  I expected to be disappointed, and I was.

Dude your always disappointed.  LOL. 

11 hours ago, Azani said:

As far as Incredibles 2 and JWFK are concerned, yeah, those two are pretty crystal-clear. Apologies; what I meant was that I know about as much on HP as I do for PP Girls, Star Wars, and such; anything that's coming out around August, September, or October of this year.

Really excited to see how they do the Whomping Willow... the video game set a high bar, with respect to what TLG can actually pull off.

Ok.

8 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

I thought that was confirmed. :wacko:

I'm as confused as you are now! Nonetheless, I don't think we should be expecting molded animals, regardless of the set's size.

Since 75951: Grindelwald's Escape is 20$ I seriously doubt another FB set has the same price! Lego usually like to spread out the prices of sets in a wave, I expect it to cost more :wink:

6 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Dude your always disappointed.  LOL. 

That's fair.

But it's not exactly true.  For example, I'm a big fan of the thestral.

19 hours ago, Black Numenorean said:

600 dollars for the Hogwarts Castle, what a price! There is the falcon with 800 and the probably  Hogwart castle: i can't imagine all the rooms in!

Chambers of secrets/ Philosopher's stone room/ Slytherin room/ Gryffindor room/ Snape's room / Treawlney's room... + 20 minifigs. I don't know ^^

Holy shit, a $600 Hogwarts.

The $800 Falcon has 7541 pieces, could a $600 Hogwarts has 5500-6000 pieces?

For reference, the biggest Hogwarts set to date is 4842 and has 1290 pieces.

Edited by HarryPotter