All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. IMGor

Efferman's Custom Parts

Efferman hi! I have a plan to build Groove 6400 crane with Yours superstructure. I want to buy custom actuator for it. Can You help me with it? Thanks.
  3. Lego-Freak

LEGO City 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

Indeed, they’re popping up on IG as we speak Interesting to see magnets return, albeit in a new form
  4. Mandalorianknight

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

And some city sets, too. LSW is on track to leak around thanksgiving
  5. dimaks13

When I say reeeally little bit, I mean reeeally little bit. They're out there now.
  6. pooda

But I can't wait until next week. I'll freak out.
  7. Valkyx

Technic 2020 Set Discussion

There was 42095 and 42096 from 1h which i actually like. 2020 H1 sets looks smaller than 2019 H1.
  8. Tommy Styrvoky

SBrick custom part for Stud.io

Here's the F3D file https://www.bricksafe.com/files/Tommy_styrvoky/cad3d-printed-parts/Sbrick v8.f3d
  9. keymaker

It is normal. H2 sets are always bigger and more complicated than H1 sets.
  10. Valkyx

Those 1H 2020 sets looks sad compared to 2019 2H (my beginning with Lego). I might get some of there will be a good promotion, not particularly interested in any of those. I hope that 2h will bring more bigger sets.
  11. Looks like the recent Hidden Side reveal wasn't a one-off as they've now also revealed the 2020 Technic sets... If they keep up the pace, the Star Wars 1HY sets might be revealed rather soon Of course there's still other evergreens like Friends, City and Ninjago that are probably going to be unveiled beforehand, but at least there's a dim light at the end of the tunnel Just end the misery that is this leaking season (or rather, lack thereof)
  12. 2004–10 Fiat Multipla facelift, that 1 looks way better than the earlier model. 42109 Rally car, nice in a small package. Not cheap tho. And I am not sure if I have a phone that is compatible with the software needed. Android 6.0 and up? Seems answer is a no.
  13. dimaks13

Wait just a reeeally little bit.
  14. ClassicLook

[MOC] [INSTRUCTIONS] UCS Tantive IV - CR-90 Corvette

Front section's frame (1-51 pages of instructions) is completed! It is already quite heavy! I have to find her final place soon! Front section frame by Gyula Herr, on Flickr
  15. It is Fiat Multipla...one of ugliest cars ever build IMHO
  16. Classic_Spaceman

Ninjago CMF draft wishlist

Why did you include him in your ideal Ninjago CMF series, then?
  17. pooda

Ikr! Now this DON'T make no sense.
  18. suffocation

Technic General Discussion

Please, cut the whining. If you need a B model so badly, come up with one yourself. Isn't that the whole point of Lego? Stimulate creativity?
  19. Today
  20. Shiva

[MOC] Liebherr 250 EC-B Towercrane 1:18

Both your cranes are amazing.
  21. Lucarex

LEGO Hidden Side 2020

December 27
  22. Mandalorianknight

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

No rumors. Best case scenario we get a $20-30 set with Cal, second sister, a purgetrooper and/or BD-1, but it's unlikely we'll get anthing close to release. Maybe in later 2020 or 2021, like with the battlefront 2 set where it took over a year after the release of the game to have the set released
  23. Doug72

42108 - Mobile Crane

Perhaps we need a B model competition.
  24. That's really well done, MUCH better than what lego made Yeah. This entire second wave could have been made of vehicles ACTUALLY IN THE BATTLE, like the chitauri tanks and ravager ships I get why we didn'tget q ship and sanctuary 2 since they're waaaay too big to be close to scale, and while of course lego makes lots of sets not nearly to scale, like almost all star wars ships larger than a starfighter, the sets would still have to be at least $100 to get any sort of accuracy and fit figures, as they would have to to be in the play theme.
  25. Bartybum

42108 - Mobile Crane

Looks interesting. Not really a fan of the front’s weird proportions. Would’ve preferred something more Liebherr-esque.
  1. Load more activity