Robert8

Jurassic World 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

Wow! A set with freaking Mosasaurus!? So awesome. I have been waiting for this since 2015! I hope it won't be a D2C, just a store exclusive set, for like 70$.

10 minutes ago, Wonkyeye1 said:

What colours are the legs?

Browny/Tan if I remember correctly. I saw the photo a long time ago. They have a print on them if I remember correctly, but others may be able to corroborate. Will see if I can get a refresher. 

I have seen the figure too. It’s a very nice looking figure. The duel molded legs look like boots and the boots are reddish and the pants are tanish. The shirt she says looks like it has a Jurassic Park logo on it. As for the exclusive set, I have heard the rumor of the mosasaurus being in the exclusive set not the d2c and the set is based off a action scene from the movie that was hinted at

A Mosasaurus??? This is amazing! I’m so happy right now! Has anyone seen it? I’m assuming it’ll look like the video game one but obviously be smaller. Do we know if it’s in the $70 or $110 exclusive set? 

2 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

A Mosasaurus??? This is amazing! I’m so happy right now! Has anyone seen it? I’m assuming it’ll look like the video game one but obviously be smaller. Do we know if it’s in the $70 or $110 exclusive set? 

I don’t know if we exactly know the prices for the exclusive sets yet but I would expect it to be on the larger of the two sets because a mosasaurus is going to require a large new mold 

25 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I don’t know if we exactly know the prices for the exclusive sets yet but I would expect it to be on the larger of the two sets because a mosasaurus is going to require a large new mold 

That’s what I was thinking. I hope this means they’re open to eventually making a large sauropod. Are the exclusives releasing in April with the rest of the sets or will they be coming in the June/August waves? 

43 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I have seen the figure too. It’s a very nice looking figure. The duel molded legs look like boots and the boots are reddish and the pants are tanish. The shirt she says looks like it has a Jurassic Park logo on it. As for the exclusive set, I have heard the rumor of the mosasaurus being in the exclusive set not the d2c and the set is based off a action scene from the movie that was hinted at

Thanks for covering me bud. Just re-checked with my source - legs are top half grey, bottom half red. Prints on it create pockets and laces.

Also, we have a Sub Pilot style figure coming, which adds support to the Mosasaur rumour. 

3 hours ago, Resurgam said:

Hi folks!  When are we expecting the first wave to hit shelves?

April 16th, I believe. I have no clue if the exclusives are coming then as well. 

From the sounds of it, we have a couple more awesome Fallen Kingdom sets on their way.

I can't wait to hear more details!

So the mosasaurus is coming in set number 75933. It comes with a submarine and the mosasaurus. Zia Rodriguez will also come in this set. Price is going to be around $120

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So the mosasaurus is coming in set number 75933. It comes with a submarine and the mosasaurus. Zia Rodriguez will also come in this set. Price is going to be around $120

This is going to be good! I hope this isn't just a lego set that had nothing to do with the movie. Because thats going to be the jurassic park ford explorer scene on steroids! Stuck in a sub with the mosasaurus chasing them.

This set however sounds really awesome! Can't wait to see pictures.

I feel strangely - glad - that I have no interest in the Mosasaur whatsoever. I found that whole part of Jurassic World kind of irritating, actually. I guess that's more money for me to put toward 'Classic Jurassic'. :grin:

24 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Any word on 75931 and 75932? Also is 76933 a store exclusive?

1 minute ago, 7982Brick said:

Any word on 75931 and 75932? Also is 76933 a store exclusive?

No word on either of them other than one of them is the other exclusive I’m pretty sure. 76933 is the exclusive at either Walmart or toys r us

No word on either of them other than one of them is the other exclusive I’m pretty sure. 76933 is the exclusive at either Walmart or toys r us

Ok. Thanks so much for responding.

I can see Toys R Us, they usually get the larger set when it comes to store exclusives

Just now, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Toys R Us are bankrupt...

That's true but maybe they have a contract with Lego? I don't really know or mind as I will get these sets from lego.com anyways :laugh:

6 minutes ago, Puresh said:

That's true but maybe they have a contract with Lego? I don't really know or mind as I will get these sets from lego.com anyways :laugh:

If they do the set either won't materialise or LEGO will sell it elsewhere. Toys R Us can't anymore. They won't exist for much longer.

Just now, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

If they do the set either won't materialise or LEGO will sell it elsewhere. Toys R Us can't anymore. They won't exist for much longer.

Yeah there is a truth to that especially for the set so many kids have been waiting for... a Mosasaurus set!

40 minutes ago, Puresh said:

Yeah there is a truth to that especially for the set so many kids have been waiting for... a Mosasaurus set!

I think you mean so many adults have been waiting for the mosasaurus. :tongue:

31 minutes ago, 7982Brick said:

I think you mean so many adults have been waiting for the mosasaurus. :tongue:

Everyone has!! :thumbup: